[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Le Meltz's newsletter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

File: meltzer.jpg (43KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
43KB, 660x400px
>Reigns beat Stroman because Reigns needed to be strong heading into Taker at mania, they were going to have Stroman lose to either Reigns or Lesnar, and they chose Reigns because Lesnar is getting the title at Mania

>Lesnar vs Reigns for the title is imminent, and it only makes sense to have Reigns beat Undertaker if he's heading into the Lesnar program

>Vince has a reason for Reigns vs Undertaker, whatever that means. Vince has been preparing for this match for years. Cena vs Undertaker was originally the plan

>Lesnar vs Goldberg was told to Meltzer from the start that it would close the show in Orlando

>Big Show vs Shaq is officially off the books

>Nia Jax might not be in the Womens title match at Mania after all
>>
>Reigns vs. Lesnar again

This fucking company never learns.
>>
>Cena vs Undertaker was replaced by Big Dog vs Undercarder
Confirmed retirement
>>
BANG
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S BANKRUPTCY
>>
>>2349189
HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR RATINGS SENPAI?
>>
>>2349194
Roman is retiring?

WWE is SAVED!
>>
>>2349212

and that's not a bad thing

IT'S

A GOOD THING
>>
>>2349218
>redditposting
Get the fuck off my board
>>
>2 guys 20 years past their prime is the main event of the biggest show of the year.

They really want to make me stop watching again.

Also:
>the company has long term plans for Roman only, first going over Strowman, then Taker, then Lesnar
>why is noone over yet? Push him harder, harder

Yeah definitely not ordering Wrestlemania and definitely leeching it online, Vince isn't getting my money.
>>
>>2349189
>Vince has been preparing for this match for years.
what the fuck
>>
>>2349220
But I'm not on your board plebbitor
>>
File: 48x8snp.jpg (21KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
48x8snp.jpg
21KB, 456x352px
>>2349212
Thank god!

Can't wait to rub it in the faces of these idiot WWEDRONES when their precious WWE goes away for good
>>
>>2349189
He never learns.

JUST
>>
File: rb0XiFl.png (125KB, 421x419px) Image search: [Google]
rb0XiFl.png
125KB, 421x419px
#Based King of Scoop
>>
>>2349189
So beating Taker at WM wil be passing the torch moment number 5 and then beating Brock at Summerslam 1v1 will be moment 6 right. Eventually he wont fumble it away.

I wonder how many times Vince has asked Rock if he would job to Roman.
>>
>>2349289
>carter tipcode
>posts carter tier pic
>>
I would fucking love the rock to job to Roman clean. 100% guarantee Roman vs Cena wrestlemania will be Roman winning clean too when that happens in the future.
>>
>>2349335
Rock has no time for his lame cousinMalut
>>
So this is how it goes

>HHH last mania
>Strowman at fastlane
>Undertaker at mania
>Lesnar at Summerslam
>Cena at WM34

that will be the ultimate coronation of Roman Reigns
>>
>>2349348
>Angle at Rumble
>Hogan or Austin on some random episode of RAM
>>
>1 minute main even

The state of this company
>>
File: 1406880033951.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1406880033951.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>2349348
>when people thought Big Dog's coronation would end with HHH at WM32
>he would actually have 4 more coronations left in him before finally taking over as the next face of the WWE
>>
>>2349348
>WWE goes out of business the day after Mania 34
>>
File: t0.png (269KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
t0.png
269KB, 500x375px
>Lesnar vs Reigns for the title is imminent
>>
Based Vince killing WWE before he dies so Shane and Haitch end flipping burgers
>>
>>2349584
>Romanetty becomes the face of WWE
>WWE files bankruptcy a year later
>>
>>2349605
>Big Dimes Billy Corgan buys WWE for a penny
>new boom period
>>
>>2349192
WM31 main event was based. I enjoy suplex spamfests.
>>
>>2349189
>Lesnar vs Goldberg was told to Meltzer from the start that it would close the show in Orlando
Don't understand why are they still saying that WWE title match will be the main event, it was obvious from the start.
>>
>>2349584
>year zero of King BBD
>WWE now struggles to sell out bingo halls
>>
>>2349669
>Big Tunes Billy couldn't save something as petty as TNA
>Thinks he can save based E
>>
>>2349737
>broken matt hardy gimmick starts during big tunes billy's reign
>people give a shit about TNA for the first time in years

This is not a coincidence. Based Big Tunes Billy could do a lot of good for WWE.
>>
will WWE ever not bring back old talent?
>>
>>2349792
What's gonna happen when guys from the Attitude era are too old. No one will give a shit if they bring back part-timer Dolph Ziggler.
>>
Someone upload the latest radio show please.
>>
>>2349348
Coronation attempt number 5 is a go
Codenamed "I'M NOT WRONG GOD DAMMIT"
>>
>>2349792
They have been stuck on this "Bring back old guys to be the REAL stars" since 2011. They refuse to actually build anyone to be a star except for endless failed attempts to force that dipshit Reigns.
>>
>>2349784
Broken Meme came as a deviation from Big Money Matt, it was more of a creative freedom in the outlaws
>>
>>2349797
>picking a shit example
What about Reigns, Rollins, Wyatt, Strowman or even Owens and Bálor
>>
At this point I'm on board with the Roman Reigns' train
I just want to hear how loud the boos can get
>>
>>2349831
>those names being used as nostalgia acts
Yep, WWE is finished.
>>
>Bailed out of Roman beating Lesnar two years ago because the crowd reaction would've been horrible.
>Crowd reaction to Roman has only gotten worse since then.
>Let's have Roman vs. Lesnar again
>Except this time, let's have him go over Braun and Undertaker first.
Vince is on a planet populated only by himself.
>>
>>2349892
>he thinks Vince changed plans because of reaction and not because Lesnar re-signed
>>
I don't understand what's so special about Roman in Vince's eyes. He's not even that big
>>
>>2349348
and he still won't draw a dime

lol

WWE will have a hard time preventing anyone from being over because literaly anyone can overshadow Roman.
>>
>>2349908
He's got an incredible look and, unlike Brock, sounds like a badass when he talks.

That's pretty much the only reason because, while by now he's gotten really good, he wasn't a very good wrestler or a very good talker when his huge push started.
>>
>>2349289
>becketty
Fuck off
>>
>>2349908
great look and comes from a wrestling family
>>
>>2349797
Goldberg is too old already and they gave him the mania main event.

Next year they'll bring back Hogan and Ric Flair to put over Roman.
>>
>>2349916
> sounds like a badass when he talks.

He literally cringes himself whenever he cuts a promo.

Nobody belives him, starting with himself.
>>
>>2349192
Not like people will end up tuning out or leaving in large waves. It's funny that people bitch all they want but still pay tickets to their shows and give loud reactions to Roman.
>>
>>2349908
MUH ROCK
>>
File: 1451962062847.png (232KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1451962062847.png
232KB, 500x380px
>>2349850
mfw Kevin Dunn lowers the mic volume even more this wrestlemania
>>
>>2349189
>Vince has a reason for Reigns vs Undertaker, whatever that means. Vince has been preparing for this match for years. Cena vs Undertaker was originally the plan

Roman will officially turn heel at WrestleMania. For the first time in WWE history, the "face of the company" will be a heel. And not the "heel" that contrarian smarks claim John Cena to be - it will be a true heel.
>>
>>2349948
>Roman will officially turn heel at WrestleMania. For the first time in WWE history, the "face of the company" will be a heel. And not the "heel" that contrarian smarks claim John Cena to be - it will be a true heel.

I mean he's been acting like a heel for months now, ever since the Rusev feud
>>
Man the main event scene will be terrible, not even the cross brand PPVs will save it because its a given Roman will ME.

How are they even going to build a believable storyline with Reigns when he curbstomped the biggest threats in WWE?

The RAWs will be more unwatchable than they already are.
>>
>>2349925
That's the material. I mean his voice. His voice sounds cool, as opposed to Brock, who sounds like a teenager.
>>
File: austinheelturn.jpg (28KB, 800x459px) Image search: [Google]
austinheelturn.jpg
28KB, 800x459px
>>2349948
>For the first time in WWE history, the "face of the company" will be a heel.
?
>>
File: ramen rains really.webm (782KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ramen rains really.webm
782KB, 640x360px
Even if vince died he would still be trying to get the big dawg over from beyond the grave
>>
>>2349276
Cringe
>>
is roman reigns really the hill vince dies on?
>>
>>2350172
That's what happens when there's no Billionaire Ted to compete with Vince.

You get bland """"Samoan"""" as your top star whether you like it or not.
>>
>>2350190
In the old days Vince would leak that Reigns contract is expiring and he's offering Roman a monster new deal. Ted would get worked into stealing Reigns with a ridiculous counter offer.

WWE gets rid of somebody not working out for them and WCW overpays for total shit.
>>
>>2349189
>>Lesnar vs Goldberg was told to Meltzer from the start that it would close the show in Orlando

Did anyone here rationally expect Bray to go on last?
>>
>>2349805
>. They refuse to actually build anyone to be a star

They gave the ball to Seth Rollins in 2015 and how did that turn out?
>>
>>2350225
There's at least a couple of autists here who got worked by WWE advertising Bray-Orton as the "main event"
>>
>>2350225
God, this is going to be a complete disaster shitshow if that goes on last. Not that I want boner snake and bray in the main event either.

What a shitty WM card.
>>
>>2349964
Brock's voice works because he looks like a giant mutant farm boy. So when he screams out shit it's funny, but you believe it. Roman sounds phony as fuck and always seems like he's acting poorly. Even people like the Usos sounds WAY more natural.
>>
File: Red wedding.png (421KB, 526x571px) Image search: [Google]
Red wedding.png
421KB, 526x571px
>>2349189
>Lesnar vs Goldberg was told will close the show in Orlando
The part timers who can't wrestle for more than five minutes gets top billing instead of KO vs Jericho who basically had the red wedding of wrestling
>>
>>2350290
KO vs Jericho isn't even going to be in the midcard. It'll be the 3rd match on the fucking show.
>>
but where is the link?
>>
>>2350290
KO vs Jericho will be lucky to be the main event of the preshow fatty
>>
>>2350294
And Jericho is leaving after wrestlemania too so the match will be the definitive end of the storyline between them.
>>
>>2350290
Oreowens should have been fired after the colossal failure that was his title reign.
>>
>>2350312
finally someone who gets it, obese Canadians are killing the business
>>
>>2350308
>>2350312
>Greatest story on the card
>GOAT Jericho
>Kevin Over
Yous guys dumb
>>
>>2349831
None of them is an even remotely memorable act
>>
>>2350290
I get that this is a joke but I kinda love that Gargano and Ciampa apparently watch Raw together.
>>
>>2350290
>instead of KO vs Jericho who basically had the red wedding of wrestling

If I could punch you through the screen I would.
>>
>>2349276
what brand do you support again?oh thats right....I DONT KNOW...kekekeke
>>
>>2349602
K.E.K.
>>
>>2350234
and dont forget Le Bryan DanielSAN
>>
>>2350340
Bray would get huge reactions from entrance alone.
>>
File: 170px-LoZ_ST_Link.png (29KB, 170x167px) Image search: [Google]
170px-LoZ_ST_Link.png
29KB, 170x167px
>>2350299
here
>>
>Big Show vs Shaq is officially off the books

I heard about this like almost a week ago but I never got to the "why." Did BEEG change his mind about retirement?
>>
>>2349951
>imagine being this delusional
>>
>>2350370
Better than that, they're roommates and best friends.
>>
>>2350584
Apparently Shaq didn't get in shape and doesn't take it seriously
>>
>>2349189
>because Lesnar is getting the title at Mania

Goddamn carnies... this actually makes me want to re-subscribe to the network. The 2014-2015 Lesnar murder spree was my favorite thing in wrestling since the Attitude Era.
>>
>>2349928
Ratings have been sinking like a rock since Reigns won the Royal Rumble and ticket sales have also been slowing.

>"give loud reactions"

Yeah, just like Rocky Maivia and 2001 X-Pac.

>>2349677
acquire taste
>>
>>2350290
Have sex neckbeard
>>
File: Candice.jpg (33KB, 593x227px) Image search: [Google]
Candice.jpg
33KB, 593x227px
>>2351796
And secret lovers
>>
>>2352058
And loose my wizard powers?
NEVER!!!
>>
>>2350225

I was hoping Owens and Jericho would go on last with a title for title match.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.