[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Based Big Dog and Strawman had a **** match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Where were you when Based Big Dog and Strawman had a **** match?
>>
Smarks, please explain how Roman was able to carry Strowman to a 4* match?
>>
>>2349080
Strowman carried him
>>
Didn't watch and don't plan on changing that
>>
I was home not giving a shit because regardless of how good it was the booking was shit, Braun looked like a bitch on RAM the next night and Ramen is still getting boos.
>>
File: arnieup.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
arnieup.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
>>2349106
>>2349109
>>
>>2349109
>the guy don't like won WAAHHH
>>
Meltzer has a pro Romanetty bias.

You need to subtract 2 stars for every Roman match to get the true rating.
>>
>>2349124
t. obese smark with anti-roman bias
>>
A WWE 4-star match is not equivalent to a 4-star match in NJPW/ROH/PWG.

Dave gives WWE upper-card matches 4 stars pretty much by default.
>>
>>2349137
>dave "tokyo dome" meltzer has a WWE bias
how delusional do you have to be to believe this?
>>
>>2349137
But he gave the main event a DUD.
>>
>>2349141
Dave has said he doesn't hold a WWE 4-stars to the same standard as a 4-star elsewhere.

>>2349142
>by default

Should I have added "unless it really fucks up" as well?

As I recall he doesn't even grade matches shorter than 3 minutes
>>
>>2349141
Besides being a meme, Dave has statistically and historically shown no bias towards matches in the Tokyo Dome.

If you ever move out and get a job and subscribe to WON, you'll also see Big Bucks Dave doesn't hesitate to call out shitty NJPW matches with bad ratings. He still calls every single 2* match as 2*.
>>
>>2349121
I don't even dislike Ramen, he's improved a lot and I can't recall the last time he was involved in a bad botch, but the whole "make Roman look strong" booking isn't doing him or anyone else favor, specially Braun in this case.
>>
BBDWTS
>>
watching with my Roman Empire shirt on, personally thought it was a 4.25 star
>>
Honestly, it was just a really damn good match. It was a statement match for both guys.

Roman's been having good matches on PPV ever since Mania, but those were all with super-worker type guys, and Strowman's not one of those guys. He and Braun just went out there and worked really well together.

The finish was fucking stupid! But that's not on either of those guys.

>>2349137
Dave was highly complementary to the match and said it was the best match on the show (which seems like it's damning with faint praise but that Neville/Gallagher match was fucking aces), so, what's your point?
>>
>only 4 stars
Fucking Big Bitch Roman let Braun down. Release this failure already.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.