[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW some people on this board started watching after the attitude era.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: vince-mcmahon-evil-laugh.png (707KB, 1728x905px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon-evil-laugh.png
707KB, 1728x905px
TFW some people on this board started watching after the attitude era.
>>
>>2348926
ruthless aggression era was better. honestly if i grew up watching the attitude era i'm pretty sure i would have grown out of wrestling by now. it'd be pretty embarrassing if i grew up in those days watching that and still enjoyed it as an adult man.
>>
File: 1470923323989.jpg (149KB, 800x820px)
1470923323989.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>2348928
>ruthless aggression era was better.
>>
I was born in 95 granddad
>>
>>2348928
Instead you grew up watching the ruthless aggression era and became a man child.
>>
File: 1482189401402.png (395KB, 610x434px) Image search: [Google]
1482189401402.png
395KB, 610x434px
>>2348926
>TFW some of the people on this board is nearly 40 and yet waste their time on a north Korean ping pong board
>>
>>2348928
embarrassed by how shit it is now compared to then and sitting through the PG era as an adult man?
>>
>>2348941
but than wasting the best years of your youth on the children't television section of a cartoon image board

shitposting should come after you lose your virginity and not before

have sex
>>
>>2348947
no but it's hard to imagine anyone sticking with the attitude era past ~9 years old
>>
File: cranehammer.jpg (369KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
cranehammer.jpg
369KB, 1280x1707px
>>2348969
attitude era was 4 years long

PG shit has been going on almost a decade

way more embarrassing to be an adult wrestling fan now in the reddit nu-male era
>>
>>2348974
so do you have a point or what?
as a kid, i watched good wrestling at a young age and grew up enjoying wrestling.

if i was a kid in the attitude era, i would have hit 9, said "this is really, really lame and cringeworhty" and moved on to another hobby. If you lived through the attitude era there's no reason to still watch today.
>>
>>2348976
I don't watch today I only shitpost here

Still there is not one kid that sat through the shit tier New Generation era and then stop watching when that nWo and Stone Cold became popular that is just buttfucking retarded
>>
>>2348976
>as a kid, i watched good wrestling at a young age
>if i was a kid in the attitude era
pick one
>>
>>2348976
And?? Millions and millions of 18-35 year olds watched, millions and millions of high school aged kids watched it. Nobody cared about 9 year olds and that was almost the point. I'm not even that guy and I don't get what the fuck YOUR point is...
>>
>>2348976
If you were a kid in the attitude era, you would've watched like every other kid. Tits, blood, swearing and fighting every week was the shit.
>>
>>2348976
It wasn't aimed towards kids back then anon, the wrestling you grew up watching was for kids.
>>
>>2348979
redditor
>>2348982
youtube commentor
>>2348984
manchild
>>2348990
until i got to age 9 and said "giving birth to hands? eehhhhh i think i'm a bit old for this"
>>2348992
really? because kids are the only ones that laugh at the absurd caca poopoo humor WWF was using back then. there were more family guy tier poo jokes on raw back then than wrestling.
>>
>>2349009
I think you have to be over the age of 18 to post on here
>>
>>2349009
>SEETHING
>>
>>2349009
Would anon you sure know alot about wrestling that happened 10 years before you were born
>>
>>2348928
>honestly if i grew up watching the attitude era i'm pretty sure i would have grown out of wrestling by now.
Like most of the viewers did, because the standard dropped so harshly? If you started watching after 2001, it's no wonder they managed to keep your attention.
>>
>>2348941
You can be pretty young and still have been a fan during the attitude era as a young child. I started watching in 1999 when I was 5, I'm 23 now.
>>
>>2348926
I read the attitude era book, sounded like shit. Just stone cold being pushed the same as roman reigns and the rock as seth rollins. The wrestling sucked, if someone like Neville was wrestling back then he would've been the face of the company.
>>
>>2348926
I started during the shit era of the early 90's and watched it evolve into the AA, then RA. It was a joy. Now, it's not so good, and I don't watch much other than big events.

I come here primarily for the laughs.
>>
Started watching during the New Generation when I was a kid, and no one was watching then and then when the Attitude Era happened I was a teen and everyone in school was watching. Was in college during Ruthless Aggression and I don't think anyone was watching anymore and I stopped right before JBL became champ
>>
>>2348976
I'm sure you as a 9 year old in the 90s would complain about how cringy the attitude era was.
The attitude era was like everything else in the 90s
EXTREME!
>>
>>2349009
This niggas trolling pay him no mind.
All he knows about the attitude era is whatever brian zane or adam blampied bitch and whine about on youtube
>>
>>2348926
You're too fucking old to lower yourself to such a shit place. Don't you have any real friends?
>>
Stopped and started watching with ruthless aggression and didnt think twice about wwe until seeing undertaker's streak was kill at Wrestlemania 30 so tried watching raw

Shield was pretty cool and thought evolution reunitung was based so I kept watching. Wish I didnt in hindsight since WWE has been terrible since hell in a cell 2014
>>
>started watching in Attitude Era
>watched off and on since Ruthless Aggression era
>started watching New Japan when PG era and Roman-mania got to be too much to bear
>>
>tfw never got to see Austin wrestle without a broken neck
>>
>tfw you haven't ever watched wrestling and are just here for the shitposts
i didnt think ya guys actually finna watched mandrama lmao
>>
>>2348926
TFW people on this board have ever watched faggot man drama at all
>>
>>2348926
Kek no way
>>
>>2350847
>Reading a mandrama BOOK
Pls don't make this place any cringier than it is
>>
>>2348926
Some people on this board weren't born until after AE
>>
Started watching off and on during new generation was never able to say you watched during that time. Then I saw Rey mysterio get thrown like a dart into a trailer by nwo and watched weekly. Then of course the Attitude Era when EVERYONE was watching and it was cool to watch wrestling. It will never be cool to watch wrestling again and that's why I shitpost here.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.