[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is he going to lose the dreads? This is by far his worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

When is he going to lose the dreads?

This is by far his worst look. I take him even less seriously now that he went full clown mode.
>>
>>2348864
White people shouldn't have dreadlocks...it's cultural appropriation.
>>
>>2348864
He's not an intimidating guy. His beard sucks and is very strangly and gross looking. It also doesn't grow on his cheeks, it just lines his fat face. Hes' a few inches from a literal neck beard. He doesn't look like an intimidating swamp monster cult leader or whatever he's supposed to be, he just looks like a virgin from high school that thinks he has a 3rd eye because he watched loose change and zeitgeist. He doesn't have a good look in general.

i'd imagine the dreadlocks were a way to mask his rapidly receeding hairline or the fact that his hair is thinning at a very quick rate.It looks thicker now on the sides due to the nature of being dreads but it's still VERY obvious that his hair is thinning out completely on the top of his head. You can see his scalp incredibly easily, even on photoshopped photos like that one in the OP. I'd imagine when the dreads come out it's going to be game over for his hair, he'll probably have to shave it bald at that point.
>>
>>2348877
He is just too fat and out of shape to be intimidating.

How can someone who's job is to work out daily have so little muscle?
>>
>>2348869
lets divide the world into who "invented" what!
but using lets keep all of the things white people invented.

please continue to build cultrual walls around races of people
>>
>>2348889
That's part of it but it's also just in the way he carries himself, talks, delivers promos, etc.
>>
>>2348889
>out of shape

When's he ever been gassed in his entire WWE run?

>so little muscle

He throws around large men like they're nothing.
>>
He's balding.By weaving in synthetic hair it makes it seem like he has more hair. give it a few years he will cut it off.

/thread
>>
>>2348946
>When's he ever been gassed in his entire WWE run?
hes constantly gasping for air you retard. and endurance=/=being in or out of shape. he can't take his fucking shirt off lol he shouldn't be in a wwe ring
>He throws around large men like they're nothing.
you know wrestling is fake, right? they're throwing themselves around. does bray even have any power moves in his repertoire?

>>2348953
hey, you're new here and i get it, that's cool, but usually people don't /thread their own posts. it's in bad form. you may also have noticed, had you read, that the second reply to the thread gave the same answer as you did. there's a little saying around these parts; "Lurk Moar". I'd familiarize myself with it if i were you.
>>
File: XgM1bu.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
XgM1bu.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>2348953
>hes constantly gasping for air you retard.

Post just 3 instances of this ever happening.

>and endurance=/=being in or out of shape. he can't take his fucking shirt off lol he shouldn't be in a wwe ring

Sorry he's not WBF enough for you to whack off to.

>does he even have any power moves
>>
>>2348981
not hat guy but Bray just looks bad, he has a stupid physique and Braun should have had his gimmick.
>>
>>2348960
Bray is one of the strongest people in the company and does power moves constantly
>>
>>2348988
Bray's gimmick requires talking and charisma so no Braun should not have had his gimmick
>>
>>2349005
braun is just as good on the mic and has more charisma.
>>
>>2349010
"no"
>>
>>2348988
>Braun should've had the gimmick of cult leader

You know that Wyatt's been running the gimmick for almost five years right?

Braun signed literally a couple of weeks before the Wyatts started getting callup vignettes.
>>
>>2348981
you know how wrestling works right
you know sheamus did the work in that move, right
>>
>>2349001
then why does his wrestling look like sloppy chicken shit
>>
>>2349005
>bray
>good at talking
>having charisma
not him but give braun a middle school poetry book and have him cut up the lines and pull them out of a hat and he'd pretty much be able to do bray's character spot on
>>
>>2349019
Because you are just shitposting and nobody takes anything said on this board seriously so you are being a tryhard for no reason at all other than you are lonely and want (you)s
>>
>>2349015
i do know he's had the gimmick before him, but there's also a reason why braun is more popular than luke and rowan and at least as popular as Bray and was separated from the Wyatt's first. Meanwhile Bray's doing the job, Rowan can never show up again and nobody would notice or case, and as soon as Harper's little independence streak storyline is wrapped up he'll have the dancing gimmick everybody meme's braun will have.
>>
>>2349023
This.

He's so overrated on the mic, he sounds so fucking corny like a college stoner stereotype.
>>
>>2349027
look just because you have some weirdo vicarious living situation going on because you see another fat, sweaty, unkempt, neckbearded, fedora wearing virgin on TV doesn't make him good. the very gif you fucking posted looked like shit. >>2348981 and YOU used that as an example
>>
>>2349030
I didn't post the gif. Stop trying so hard you lonely lonely projecting virgin.
>>
>>2349017
If it's that easy how come other wrestlers hyped as "powerhouses" can't do it to Sheamus?

>>2349019
>sloppy

[citation needed]

>>2349028
>but there's also a reason why braun is more popular than luke and rowan and at least as popular as Bray and was separated from the Wyatt's first.

Because he turns on Vince?

>>2349030
You seem bothered.
>>
>>2349045
>[citation needed]

ebin
>>
>>2349045
>[citation needed]
>>2348981
>>
File: 1475388332197.jpg (160KB, 695x572px) Image search: [Google]
1475388332197.jpg
160KB, 695x572px
>>2349045
>[citation needed]
>>
I thought maybe after the whole arson thing he would come back with a shaved head and no beard, that would sell the impact
>>
File: husky-harris[1].jpg (25KB, 332x372px) Image search: [Google]
husky-harris[1].jpg
25KB, 332x372px
>>2349052
>not coming back as WWE Champion Husky Harris
>>
>>2348869
Pirates invented dreadlocks.
>>
>>2349048
>>2349049
>>2349050
>triggered
>>
File: images (65).jpg (25KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
images (65).jpg
25KB, 389x378px
>bray has no muscle
>>
>>2348960

Have sex.
>>
>>2348960
how many fedora do you have in your collection?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.