[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love listening to his video every Wedndesday but Jesus Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4572.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4572.png
2MB, 1334x750px
I love listening to his video every Wedndesday but Jesus Christ could he have anymore Raw bias every week.
>>
Has Zane ever recovered after the "I hope Brian's son wins the Warrior award" comment Scampoli made?
>>
>>2346430
literally who
>>
who is this jabroni?
>>
Whatculture get a lot of shit here (and over on /wooo/ too), but this faggot may be the most obnoxious wrestling youtuber of them all. Literally nobody on whatculture's roster even comes close in terms of how grating he is to listen to. I really have no idea how he doesn't catch more shit here and I definitely have no idea how so many people can tolerate watching his shitty videos.

Jesus christ, what a faggot.
>>
>>2346387
Is this Cornette's son?
>>
>>2346508
Hi Adam
>>
>>2346508
WhatCulture is not as bad as Sportster when it comes to countdowns but every fucking joke they make is unfunny and they keep forcing it throughout a countdown video. The Extra thing is the final nail in the coffin,name one fucking countdown site that makes their followers pay for extra articles, which are nothing special.
>>
File: image.png (60KB, 754x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60KB, 754x724px
>>2346387
Spotted the triggered Smackdownie
>>
>>2346435
>>2346445

Brian Zane, his channel is Wrestling With Wregret. He produces quality over quantity.
>>
>>2346583
thanks anon really didn't know who this was
>>
>>2346430
Scampoli is unironically autistic. I used to think he was putting on a character, but turns out it was him.

>>2346508
Hi Adam!
>>
>getting this triggered over a wrestling youtubers segment opinion
the state of op.
I like meltz>pwtorch>>>>zane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cuckculture
>>
>>2346508
I don't mind WWW because Whatculture could literally have been staffed by a bunch of you 15-year-olds and it would be no different. None of them ever watched a promotion aside from WWE and all of them barely even watched until well into the 2000's, also much like you all.

Brian's not only actually watched far more wrestling, but the dude went through training, wrestled matches, and was (and still has been, on-and-off) a manager.

If you're going to watch some retard talk about wrestling on the internet, the least you can do is watch the one that actually vaguely knows what he's talking about.
>>
File: 1366300691.jpg (142KB, 725x713px) Image search: [Google]
1366300691.jpg
142KB, 725x713px
>>2346508
>"Literally nobody on whatculture's roster even comes close in terms of how grating he is to listen to"
>King Ross is literally the big loud 'le random' one to keep 12-year-olds like you tuning in to his videos
>Simon is barely able to read his scripts and sounds like the slow kid in class with no sense of rhythm and the same shitty rising pitch
>Jack is forgettable
>Other Adam is forgettable
>That one with the American accent is forgettable
>The one with the shitkicking baby's-first-facial-hair bumfluff goatee is forgettable
Without Blampied, Whatculture Wrestling would still be called Whatculture WWE, because it would just be another who-cares 2000-subscriber random wrestling channel that never would have gotten on WWE's radar. And even he proved he knows fuck-all when WCPW first happened.
>>
>>2348481
>>2346583
Every Wednesday he has a weekly video called Who War It Better where he gives his highs and lows for Raw and Smackdown that week. It's a nice 20 min listen while I drive to class or work. He picks Raw way too much though.
>>
>>2348565
This is not true. He has given it to smackdown way more.
>>
>>2346600
Scampoli is a criminal who shit talks everyone and is generally a disgusting human being
>>
Normally I'd agree that Smackdown was better but this week they slipped up. I asked some family if they wanted to watch Smackdown only to be reminded that we had already done that, so something was missing this week.

Orton vs Styles was good, but not nearly as good as the other major Styles matches. The women's promo wasn't bad on paper, but everyone waited a second too long to deliver their lines which made it take forever. I don't care about Mojo vs Dolph in a backstage promo, or about the way too long opening segment where Shane and Daniel explain what wrestling is and how it works for 30 minutes.

Raw wasn't great, but it was nice to see Jericho again even after only a few weeks. And I think the cruiserweights did great work on Sunday/Monday. It just barely wins for me.
>>
>>2348679
Not that anon, but I agree with that guy in a sense that he gives Raw way much more credit than it deserves.

Since the split Raw has literally only had 5 good shows
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.