[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is smackdowns head writer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: manlet.png (2MB, 1411x725px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.png
2MB, 1411x725px
>this is smackdowns head writer
>>
GOAT
Screenshots of Michael Hayes' fanny pack when
>>
Co-head with road dawg
>>
>>2345966
>that whole outfit

BASED
>>
What is Michael Cole doing there?
>>
>WWE tries to bait smarks into thinking Shane actually hangs out on the gorilla and not Vince and HHH
>>
>>2345989
backup in case of something happening to commentary. he also tries to move into producents position away from the camera.
>>
File: Image 5.jpg (103KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
Image 5.jpg
103KB, 615x346px
Smackdown build up vs RAM build up to WM.
>>
>>2345960
According to Cody he spent all his time trying to get inside the pants of the girls on NXT.
>>
File: 3WGphia.gif (146KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
3WGphia.gif
146KB, 600x338px
>>2345966
>>
>>2346010
With the stories he rights? I'd let him get some.
>>
>>2345960
Thought that was D'Lo Brown for a second
>>
>short Big Scripts Ryan puts out some of the GOAT-est weekly content in WWE history
>giant Nash gets the book in WCW and sends the company into a deathspiral

Really makes you think...

>>2346010
based AF
>>
>>2346051

learn to spell retard
>>
>>2346071
Reminder Wolfcuck unironically defends Nash's booking. Tho he was better than Russo.
>>
>>2346078
Are ee tee ay are dee. And I haven't slept since yesterday, so excuse me for not living up to this institution's grammatical standards.
>>
>>2346089
are you my bro who wrote that thing about roman reigns being the trump to our /pol/? earlier this morning? i haven't slept since yesterday either brother, i'm here for you brother
>>
>>2346098
I'm not, but that sounds about right. Y'all people worked yourselves into a shoot of loving Roman Reigns when it's obvious that he is comfortably average on the mic, and slightly above average in the ring. He doesn't deserve the hate, but people buy tickets to boo the man, so he's drawing more than an art school.
>>
>>2346105
>>2346105
>there are at least 3 people who haven't slept in 24 hours on /asp/
>they are the most rational thinkers on the board

good god
>>
>>2346017
Cute
>>
>>2345960

>smackdown's head writer is some mystery meat looking coon

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>2345960
Oh shit. We finally have more than one image of him
>>
>>2345960
>head writer is a nigger
no wonder sdl is so shit
>>
I need my writers to be 6'4 265 minimum otherwise I'm switching channels.
>>
>>2345960
Is this the creepy guy who just wants to hit on divas? based manlet
>>
>>2345960
BASED AS FUCK
>>
>>2345960
>His run in the XWF
That man is a legend.
>>
>>2346010

A nigger acting like a nigger? Hard to believe.
>>
>>2345960
he writes Raw now you dummies he switched over a month ago
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.