[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's going over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Who's going over?
>>
Undercarder

But Big Dog will kick out of multiple finishers before losing

Then as he limps out of the ring and onto the ramp Undercarder shoots a meme bolt of lightning that signals that Big Dog is the new bossman now

>BYRON
>A SIGN OF RESPECT OF ONE DOG TO ANOTHER
>THE TORCH HAS BEEN PASSED BYRON, THERE IS A NEW BIG DOG ON THE WWE NOW
>>
Ramen, so once he finally faces bork at Summerslam for the period title, they can hype it up even more.
> OH MY GOD, THE ONLY TWO COMPETITORS TO BEAT THE UNDERTAKER AT WRESTLEMANIA WILL NOW FACE OFF FOR THE UNIVERSAL TITLE AT SUMMERSLAM.
>>
Roman Reigns. 25 days until you're dead, Mark.
>>
>>2345993
Based big dog
>>
File: images (77).jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (77).jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>2345898

You see Roman, you cant mess with the Lord of Darkness and expect to live a happy life. When you cross paths with the One who preaches to the Eternal darkness , you set forth a cataclysm of Evil upon on your soul , sentencing it to eternal damnation and one by one, your Roman Empire will fall.... to Ashes and dust, to the morbid remains of a great empire that once was .

You have awakened the Spirits from the depths of Hell, dispatched by the Great horned One himself to tear the very essence of your soul in two and cause the suffering of a million eons.

When the Forces of Darkness extinguish the candlelight that is your reign in the wwe, the creatures of the Night will rejoice in Unholy jubilation.

You may be the Big Dog Roman.... but I'm not the guy who's taking you to the Dog pound. .. I'm the guy who's gonna take you to the pet cemetery and plunge your soul into a never ending darkness.

And a new plague of evil will set itself upon the wwe and they will Accept the Lord of Darkness as their Savior and Will be guided by the purity of evil.

You will rest in peace.

Break that bitch mmmmnraaaglhh
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.