[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucking retard's gonna beat Brock again at Wrestlemania,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 11

File: Bill_Goldberg_January_2015.jpg (97KB, 800x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Goldberg_January_2015.jpg
97KB, 800x1110px
This fucking retard's gonna beat Brock again at Wrestlemania, isn't he?

What the fuck is Vince doing? Can someone explain to me what the whole point of this Goldberg bullshit is?
>>
Brock was essentially unbeatable. It would have looked legit stupid for anybody on the roster to take him down, besides maybe Rusev or Strowman, but their gimmicks hadn't been built correctly to make it worthwhile getting the rub at that stage.

Bill coming in and getting some wins on Lesnar opens the contest up again, and returns him to being a pro wrestler in the eyes of the fans, not an MMA shoot fighter. Once that is achieved, Goldberg can get some losses, and Brock can get some losses, too.
>>
>>2345541
Last time Brock was champ it was a disaster because he was barely then and missed a load of PPVs.

I think Goldberg will win then retire the next night on Raw.
>>
>>2345546
>Bill coming in and getting some wins on Lesnar opens the contest up again, and returns him to being a pro wrestler in the eyes of the fans, not an MMA shoot fighter. Once that is achieved, Goldberg can get some losses, and Brock can get some losses, too.
The problem is Goldberg squashed Lesnar multiple times now so any other outcome at Wrestlemania besides another squash of Lesnar is going to look incredibly retarded. You can't suddenly have Brock squash Goldberg or have them work an actual competitive match. There's absolutely no logic at all to either of those scenarios with the way Lesnar has been treated by Goldberg.
>>
>>2345541
Goldberg draws more shekels than anyone on the roster. It's that simple
>>
>>2345554

He squashed him exactly once and then knocked him out of the royal rumble which is an entirely different thing, everybody knew neither man was going to win the rumble.

All Brock has to do is learn from his mistakes and counter the spear/jackhammer somehow and suddenly it's a whole new ballgame. This is not the same thing as Cena or Taker being demolished by Brock and then getting wins later.

>You can't have them work an actual competitive match

Of course you can, I don't even get why you think this.
>>
>>2345546
>>2345554
Why is it that in today's world if one wrestler beats another its like "well that's it, Goldberg beat brock so brock can NEVER beat Goldberg now"
Back in the day people would go back and forth winning and losing against an opponent
Tony hawk won the X games many times. Does that now mean that if anyone beats him it's outrages?
>>
>>2345554
This is simply not true. It's not true in legit sporting events, so it's never been true in booked finishes like pro wrestling.

They can do whatever they want now. Start with another insta-spear, but this time Brock kicks out at 2.5.

They could have Bill attempt another fast spear, but Brock has learned now and counters and submits him fast.

Or it could go on to be a longer contest. Though hopefully not.
>>
>>2345569
>Of course you can, I don't even get why you think this.
You don't go from a squash, to a punk out, then to a competitive match. That's the most regarded logic imaginable.

>>2345573
>Why is it that in today's world if one wrestler beats another its like "well that's it, Goldberg beat brock so brock can NEVER beat Goldberg now"
This is a straw man.

>>2345574
>It's not true in legit sporting events, so it's never been true in booked finishes like pro wrestling.
The fuck are you even talking about? This is pro-wrestling and even the most braindead of fan expects SOME modicum of sound logic in the story-telling. I have no idea how the match between them will play out at Wrestlemania, but given their very few interactions with each other leading up to it it wouldn't make any sense for Brock to suddenly overcome Goldberg. They would need a lot more interactions for that to happen with Lesnar being built up as the beast he was previously and able to eventually stop Goldberg from dominating him. Otherwise it's just pure stupid logic/story-telling.
>>
>>2345591
>You don't go from a squash, to a punk out, then to a competitive match. That's the most regarded logic imaginable.

Not really, you're just complaining about nothing because the product kinda sucks in general.
>>
>>2345591
there's a difference between sound logic and autismo.

If sporting results were considered cast iron resolutions of "who is better", then there would never be a second season of any event.

Super Bowl? Pats won. Go home and learn to play basketball, kids.
>>
>>2345591
Brock F5'd him Monday, retard
>>
>>2345594
>Not really, you're just complaining about nothing because the product kinda sucks in general.
No I'm not. This rule applies to all promotions, wrestlers etc,. I'm just not of the belief it has to be dumbed-down to appeal to the idiots. Honestly all it would take is a few more interactions between them showing that Brock CAN potentially overcome Goldberg at Wrestlemania. Or at least show he won't be squashed or punked out again. That's it.

>>2345595
Try reading my entire post and stop trying to straw man.
>>
>>2345541
Unless Brock is being let out of his contract early (might actually happen given the public drug allegations), then it might be that Goldberg is the new Lesnar.

I really doubt it, but I can see Goldberg being more worthwhile to the company than Brock given his clean living and babyface personality. WWE is sorely missing them.
>>
>>2345602
Are you joking?
>>
>>2345606
Are you? Name a single over babyface on raw
>>
>>2345600
Which part of your post do you think I am missing?

Which part of your post is not trying to say: "sports event had outcome X more than once, therefore any future outcome other than X is completely discredited"?
>>
>>2345602
I DO find it a little coincidental that whenever a drug offense comes up, that wrestler is buried in some fashion. If it happened to Roman and Orton, it can happen to anyone
>>
>>2345609
Roman's drugs ban was a work to try and convince smarks that he wasn't Vince's Golden Boy who is protected at all costs.
>>
>>2345612
Gain sex
>>
>>2345608
Either you have no reading comprehension or you're pretending to be a retard. I've already said multiple times, and even in the post you're replying to, that all Goldberg and Lesnar need before Wrestlemania is a few more interactions; hell not even a few more, just ONE interaction, showing that Lesnar is able to prevent Goldberg from squashing him or punking him out. THEN they could have a competitive match where Brock could actually win. Because otherwise the basic logic of pro-wrestling dictates that Wrestlemania would simply be another squashing of Brock because that has been the history between the two so far. Do you get it now? I realize the average WWE moron only cares about moments and couldn't give less of a fuck about anything coming close to sound story-telling, but this shit is beyond simple and easily remedied.
>>
>>2345607
Sami Zay- ahahahahahahahahahahahaha sorry I couldn't continue.
>>
>ITT: Autistic neckbeards who have no idea how Vince books people.

If you don't know that Brock is going over clean on Berg (the first ever person to do so) and being built up for Boreman to topple him at Summerslam, ya a pinhead. And stop posting here please.
>>
>>2345607
Are there new drug allegations I've not heard about, or are you literally talking about the UFC shit from a year ago?

Goldberg will never be worth more to WWE than Brock. People know who Brock is outside of professional wrestling, he's the biggest non-Cena star they have.

>his clean living
You mean his clear steroid use? Okay.
>his babyface personality
Moldy old man, can barely move, pure nostalgia pops.

I'm just confused, I guess. Goldberg will never be the new Lesnar because he has absolutely zero clout or authenticity which is exactly what Brock's ''gimmick'' is. It's like you posted from another dimension.
>>
>>2345618
>what is an upset in sports?

lmgtfy
>>
>>2345628
>literally talking about the UFC shit from a year ago?
6 months ago, right before Surivor Series, that wasn't made public right away.
>>
>>2345628
>You mean his clear steroid use? Okay.

Proof? Always heard he was natty
>>
>>2345591
>this is a straw man
The irony lmao
>>
>>2345618
Not that guy but you're fucking stupid. Brock can either open up Goldberg's head like he did to Orton or suplex him for ten minutes like he did to Cena and that's it, that's your fucking logic and your fucking sound story-telling.

Brock is a legit MMA fighter, 11 years younger and a better athlete. That Goldberg has even beat him is the only thing that has strained logic and storytelling, when Brock wrecks him at Wrestlemania that re-sets the timeline to ''realistic'' and the only person crying will be you.
>>
>>2345640
Wise words.
>>
>>2345635
He was a pro football player and pro wrestler in the 1990s where you could not compete without being on steroids. Look at the guy then and look at the guy now, when he hasn't done shit for 10 years and suddenly he's just veined out with traps that are growing weekly? The dude is 50.

I'm not judging him but he's on steroids.
>>
>>2345633
if people cared you'd have a case but nobody except Mark Hunt and his lawyers gives a shit. WWE was even like ''not our promotion, not our problem'' in a really bizarre bit of hypocrisy.
>>
>>2345631
Pro-wrestling isn't a sport.

>>2345638
>lol I have no idea what 'irony' means either

>>2345640
>Brock is a legit MMA fighter, 11 years younger and a better athlete.
And yet that hasn't helped it at all with Goldberg has it?
>>
>>2345653
>And yet that hasn't helped it at all with Goldberg has it?

And you don't care about the shitty storytelling and logic of Goldberg obliterating a man 50 pounds of muscle heavier and ten years younger?

If your answer is something like ''he's kayfabe more powerful'' that's fine, but in terms of kayfabe Brock is still strong enough to adapt and defeat the guy, and Brock's kayfabe gimmick is absolutely based around his real life accomplishments, much more than Goldberg.

I don't know if you're complaining about the right thing here, frankly. This is a boring/dumb storyline that just doesn't have enough going for it, but ''logic'' and ''storytelling'' aren't the worst parts and definitely doesn't make Brock beating Goldberg some kind of cosmic impossibility nor does it make it a slap to the face of logic.
>>
>>2345653
>Pro-wrestling isn't a sport.
>that hasn't helped it at all with Goldberg

You've argued yourself into a circle.
>>
>>2345663
>but in terms of kayfabe Brock is still strong enough to adapt and defeat the guy
How many fucking times do I have to say it: All we need is at least ONE interaction between them before Wrestlemania showing that Brock is capable of preventing Goldberg from squashing him again or punking him out. It doesn't matter how that interaction plays out; it just has to show that Brock can prevent another squash from happening so their match at Wrestlemania, logic-wise and kayfabe-wise, at least has a whiff of actual competitiveness. That's it. Stupidly simple yet soundly effective and it keeps the internal logic of kayfabe alive.
>>
>>2345646
So no proof?Okay
>>
>>2345649
It still shone a light on WWEs hypocritical wellness policy and how it doesn't apply to part timers
>>
>>2345674
Just having a conversation here, autismo. I know it when I see it.

>>2345670
If all it takes is one more simple interaction I think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill and need to relax and re-focus your energy on something more productive.
>>
>>2345676
Well that's a hell of an accusation for a guy whose entire life has publicly been about wellness and fitness. Hell, he looked better just 2 years ago at LoW than most of the current roster.
>>
>>2345676
>lol okay you're right, but I'm gonna pretend to be flippant so I won't have to admit you're right
It's okay, anon. I knew I was right from the very beginning.
>>
>>2345675
Well I think WWE's ''wellness policy'' probably serves the same purpose as the NBA, MLB or NFL's similar policys: to control their property and protect their investment when they need to.

Everybody is on roids, and since everybody is pissing dirty the hammer can come down on anybody at anytime unless you're John Cena or LeBron James.

It definitely sucks and it's hypocritical.
>>
>>2345682
Yeah the WWE wellness policy in particular seems much more hypocritical given the shit in the 90s.

>Sorry about all that shit that happened in the 90s, rest assured that in 2017, only our part timers are roided to fuck
>>
>>2345679
You can be healthy and practice ''wellness'' while enjoying the full benefits of steroids, anon. Has Goldberg ever said ''i've never taken a steroid'' ?
>>
>>2345686
Burden of proof is on the accuser, stop using false logic
>>
>>2345681
You're ''right'' in the sense that one more interaction will satisfy YOU, but you're not right in the sense that it's something that's ruining or detrimental to the storyline.
>>
>>2345687
Go to bed, Bill.
>>
>>2345694
>Seething etc
>>
>>2345695
>good conversation ending in memes

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
>>
>>2345700
>>2345694
What did you mean by this
>>
>>2345704
BUT IN THE END
>>
>That one autist ITT arguing that Goldberg, a 50 year old massive dude who was on the juice throughout his whole career, isn't on the juice now

Hit a gym yourself you out of shape faggt and learn how after 40-45 at most you need the juice to keep your gains.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2345731

>>2345687
>>
>>2345735
>Doesn't know how lifting works
>Thinks anyone in the WWE except the retarded CM Punks and Daniel Bryans are natty
Sweet summer child, I remember being 16 and thinking like you. You'll grow up one day. Perhaps lift a dumbell and see for yourself.
>>
Jim Ross put forth an interesting theory last night.

Goldberg will be the last Universal Champion and they will let him keep the belt and Raw will have a new title.
>>
>>2345739
>still no proof

WEW
>>
>>2345740
Huh. Sounds like a Goldberg fans wet dream.

They KNOW the fans hate that look of the belt
>>
>>2345777
the proof is his ffmi you fucking mongoloid.

also

>2017
>still thinks anyone who makes money off of their body at all - from A list celebs down to the most pathetic YT fitness faggots - isn't on steroids

kill yourself my man.
>>
>>2345777
Grow up.
>>
No, it's pretty obvious Brock will win.
>>
>>2345777
Trips wasted on a fucking idiot
>>
>>2345653
You do realize you sound like a dumbass at this point right?
>>
>this "it's illogical and unrealistic for Lesnar to even be competitive with Goldberg at this point" guy
>>
>>2345801
>STILL memeing

Wew

>>2345803
In the adult world people generally don't make baseless accusations

>>2345840
See >>2345735
>>
>>2345877
Grow up.
>>
>>2345541
Roman^
>>
>>2345883
Baby getting in to a huff that your little /asp/ meme doesn't reflect the real world?
>>
>>2345883
>Get fucking told
>Try to save face
I don't get this shit. You are anonymous. Stop replying and move on.
>>
File: 731.jpg (43KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
731.jpg
43KB, 486x409px
If Goldberg beats Brock AGAIN at Wrestlemania I will laugh my fucking ASS off
>>
>>2345888
>>2345890
>Get fucking told
>Being retarded to the point where you have to yell "I WON" because I outed you as a 16yo who never lifted a weight in his life
Lol, grow up. Stop being angry.
>>
>>2345573
The way you spell outrageous hurts my brain.
>>
>>2345607
Jack Gallagher
>>
>>2345541
Don't like it? LOL. Oh well. Sucks for you. Get a life. Stop calling him "Oldberg", stop booing him, stop pretending you know shit about what is or what isn't "good for the business". You're nothing but an edgy teenager. I bet you're fat too, and your fridge is stocked with tons of Mountain Dew. Let me let you in on a little secret. Goldberg is part of the reason you're watching wrestling today. In the late 90s to early 00s he was literally one of the biggest stars in the industry. He is more of a man at age 50 than you will ever be, even in the prime of your life. He's ripped and intense as hell, has a great entrance, and has entertained, and continues to entertain, tens of millions of people around the world. Few were ever as over as him. Few ever drew as much as him. Few ever had a body as great as him (yes, that includes your vanilla midget indie darlings who you identify with because they are mediocre - terrible, even - at everything, including having a good physique). Few deserve to be Universal champion as much as him. I'm ecstatic he's the champ and I hope he retains the belt at Wrestlemania. Myself and millions of other wrestling fans will be really happy about it - and neither we, nor Vince, nor anyone in WWE gives a shit about what you people here think, you are nothing, your opinions mean nothing, you are easily angered and upset, and a 40+ year old woman (Stephanie) BTFOs you out on a regular basis and only makes her cut a more perfect promo, that's how embarrassing and mediocre you are. So just shut up, okay?
>>
>>2345612
>he thinks Vince cares what smarks thi--

Well, fuck, I don't know anymore. Vince does a lot of unnecessary out of character shit and we just kinda gloss over it because it's getting difficult to predict him
>>
>>2346185
vince loves working the smarks, known fact its a game to him
>>
>>2345915
>>
>>2345899
STILL MAF

Goddamn my brother, let it go. Your little head canon doesn't reflect the real world.
>>
File: 1486806237737.png (157KB, 316x313px) Image search: [Google]
1486806237737.png
157KB, 316x313px
>>2345541

I rage quit after Survivor Series and I refuse to give these faggot carnies any more money. This Goldberg thing is the stupidest fucking thing this company has done in years.
>>
>>2346275
>No argument to justify a 50yo who's testosterone production decreased significantly looking like that
Thought so, little loser. Grow up.

>>2346305
Word.
>>
>>2345541

No he wont. He will lose and set us up for angle v lesnar
>>
>>2345628
>Goldberg will never be the new Lesnar because he has absolutely zero clout or authenticity

Nigga Goldberg is the ORIGINAL Brock Lesnar you underage thumb sucking moron.
>>
>>2346637
BS
>>
>>2346647

17+

Even during his WCW run he was beating MMA fighters.
>>
>>2346652
Shhhh, shut ur piehole
>>
>>2346155
Kill yourself
>>
>>2346637
lol faggot
>>
>>2346652
You're not talking about Tank Abbott are you
>>
>>2346318
>No argument to justify a 50yo who's testosterone production decreased significantly looking like that
Good living and a good workout routine. Even on his downtime he looked in great shape.

Got proof of him taking roids or not?
>>
>>2345541
The point should have been to weaken Lesnar and for Goldberg to put someone else over at Wrestlemania. Now Goldberg is going to job to Lesnar rendering the entire story pointless because Brock goes back to being the beast.
>>
>>2345607
Allow me to present to you.. the gift.. of Jericho. Drink it in MAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>2346819
It's physically impossible to look like that past 50 without steroids. Legit how oblivious and naive (the naivete comes with your age, I assume, you 16yo loser) do you have to be to believe not only a pro-wrestler the calibre of Goldberg is natty, but that he's also natty past 50 and looks like he does? It's physically impossible, your body does not produce enough testosterone and your muscle mass requires a much longer recovery time to scar and grow.

Grow up you mong. You need to be 18+ to browse this website.
>>
>>2345546
>Bill coming in and getting some wins on Lesnar opens the contest up again, and returns him to being a pro wrestler in the eyes of the fans, not an MMA shoot fighter.
thats the crux of the problem
>>
>>2347397
>It's physically impossible to look like that past 50 without steroids
Proof?

>Grow up you mong. You need to be 18+ to browse this website.
Ah, there it is. You're a memer.
>>
>>2347562
>Proof?
Laws of nature.

>ur a memer
Prove to me a man can look like that past his 50s without steroids. Go ahead, show me a natty lifter who looks like that.
Grow up.
>>
>>2347613
>Prove to me a man can look like that past his 50s without steroids
Prove to me that Bill Goldberg used steroids on even his off time. He's looked close to how he is now sonce 2004
>>
>>2346819
Yes, I do.
>>
>>2347613
>>2347397
>>2346318
You know, it'd be a lot quicker if you'd just post proof of your claim

Googling "50 plus natural bodybuilder" pretty much discounts your assertion here
>>
>>2347618
>>2347625
>POST PROOF POST PROOF POST PROOF REEEEEEEEEE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LIFTING, T-LEVELS AND NUTRITION WORKS, POST PROOF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet you're the same type of underage retard who saw Brock Lesnar at 200 and though "HE'S NATTY UNTIL PROOF OF OTHERWISE COMES ALONG, RIGHT LADS?". Christ you're utterly retarded, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Grow up.
>>
>>2347647
You going to prove your claim or just meme until I stop replying?
>>
>>2347655
>Still fails to explain how a man past his 50th birthday, who's T-levels decreased irreparably and who's muscle mass requires an insane amount of recovery time to grow, looks like that
Grow up.
>>
>>2347690
Yeah okay kid. "Seething", gain height, etc
>>
>>2347690
>>2347647
>When you lose an argument on a Korean origami board and lose your shit
>>
File: 1488926865491.gif (1MB, 400x312px) Image search: [Google]
1488926865491.gif
1MB, 400x312px
>mfw this could have all been avoided had Roman won at WM31
>>
>>2346305
Really? It took you that long to stop?
>>
>>2347705
Gain penis length too.
>>
>>2346305
>This Goldberg thing is the stupidest fucking thing this company has done in years.
Old day
>>
>>2347705
>>2347711
>No justification
Thought so.

Grow up.
>>
>>2347757
>No proof

Seething.
>>
>>2347690
Christ learn biology.

He hasn't BUILT much muscle he's MAINTAINED a lot of muscle from when he BUILT IT fucking years ago. You can see clearly from his instagram updates over the past 4 years that he's simply cut his fat down while building MINIMAL new muscle. Look at him from 2003 and you'll see that he's much smaller than he was, simply because he MAINTAINED a lot of muscle but not ALL muscle. Hence cutting down his fat. You absolute fucking moron. Do you think people just lose all their fucking muscle in their forties or something? Muscle mass is maintained by using that fucking muscle, which you should fucking know because your emaciated legs still work despite shitposting on the internet 14 hours a day you goddamn cuck.
>>
Yes, I have proof he's on steroids. That settles that, I hope.
>>
>>2347788
>No justification
>LE SEETHING MEME XD
Grow up.

>>2347814
Again, you can count on the fingers the people who look like that past 50. It's not a point about him being like he was in 2001 you fucking retard, it's a point of how he's looking nowadays and how he should look if he was natty. I've been lifting for 8 years, my father's been lifting for 30 and I saw the steady decline in his muscle mass when he entered his 40s and ultimately when he reached his 50s.

Legit go to any gym and see for yourself, you butthurt loser. Get laid to shed some of that misery you're feeling, what matter of mentally unhealthy virgin feels the need to dickride a wrestler and defending him online?

He's on the juice. He always was. It takes an insane effort to find an athlete who ISN'T. Everybody's on steroids at that level you naive 16yo loser. Grow up.
>>
>>2347854
>my father's been lifting for 30 and I saw the steady decline in his muscle mass when he entered his 40s and ultimately when he reached his 50s.
Your father was a pussy who didn't maintain.
>>
>>2347854
>anecdotal "evidence" instead of concrete facts and proof
You're an immature idiot for being unable to prove your claim.
>>
>>2347860
Considering he's still lifting today, he still looks better than any of you ever will. My point is that there's a visible decline and increased time in building anything naturally. Which flew over your retarded, DYEL head.

>>2347866
>Grasping at straws
Grow up.
>>
>>2347860
>>2347866

burden of proof is on you to prove he's not on steroids
>>
>>2347871
Are you honestly THIS upset about someone asking you to back up your claims
>>
>>2347874
Burden of proof lies with the accuser you idiot. Gain sex.
>>
>>2347871
>Make a statement
>Hey that doesn't sound true, do you have proof?
>Gets defensive and mad as all fuck

Go away.
>>
>>2347877
I'm a lawyer and this anon is correct.

>>2347874
This anon is a retarded person
>>
>>2347877
That's not how the court of public opinion works, autismo. You've been crying about this since I posted he was steroids this morning. You're pathetic. I come back from a busy day of work and you've been here the whole time defending Goldberg.
>>
>>2347874
You're a rampant homosexual who's never touched a woman.

Burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise.
>>
>>2347881
>I'm a lawyer

Get out scumbag. We don't need your degenerate kind here.
>>
>>2347875
>Can't argue for shit
>Parroting reddit and 11th grade "PROOF PROOF PROOF" to weasel your way out of the reality that a man past his 50th birthday cannot maintain that muscle mass without supplements
>Being this anally wrecked because you have been outed as a DYEL manlet teenager

Grow up.

>>2347880
Read above.

Grow up.
>>
>>2347886
No, it's not. This isn't a court of law. I owe you nothing and you'll like it. People are trying to have a conversation and you're sperging out like a fucking spastic teenager.
>>
>>2347890
Wow it's almost like arguments are based on proof and facts you fucking ingrate.
>>
So this is the autism containment thread right?
>>
>>2347892
You're clueless.
>>
>>2347892

If you believe that, you're why 4chan has gone to shit. Literal shitposting.
>>
>>2347896
>thread

you mean board
>>
Based Jewberg is literally the only draw in wwe right now prove me wrong
>>
>>2347893
Again, people are just talking here. YOU'RE the one who is making it an argument, YOU'RE the one being defensive. Do you work for WWE?
>>
>>2347884
>>2347892
Good man. At least someone's sane around here.

>>2347893
>Facts
I gave you facts. You bitched and went full autismo defending your husbandu on 4chan for a full day with several people calling your retarded ass on it. I went to work, went to the gym, ate, watched a movie, finished grading the papers for tomorrow and you were still here all day.

What matter of fucking loser are you, son? You outed yourself as a DYEL manlet, which means you look like shit. By the looks of this thread and your millennial reddit attitude of "PROOF PROOF PROOF" without bothering to debate properly to understand the circumstances behind this argument goes to show that you're an idiot too.

Seriously, you have nothing going on for you, you little underage loser?

Grow up.
>>
>>2347904
Truth

>grown men arguing about man soap dramas after and before work
>>
>>2347897
>>2347903

Prove me wrong kids, prove me wrong.
>>
>>2347909
>I gave you facts.
You gave anecdotal shit. You provided nothing to back up your claims. Nothing.
>>
>>2345778
It needs more red, tbqhfamalam
>>
>>2347915
See >>2347397
These are facts.

Rest is you sperging out.

Get a life. Grow up, loser.
>>
>>2347912

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)

State of this board, goddamn.
>>
>>2347918
See >>2347814

Learn biology
>>
>>2347918
You posted not a single fact there.
>>
>>2347920
>(law)

LOL congratulations you played yourself faggot

Goldberg is on monster roids and definitely uses viagra
>>
>>2347923
Already addressed that.

Get out of your house and pick up a barbell yourself you loser, and then come back to me.

>>2347925
>The state of this pussy defending his husbandu that he has to go "NUH-UH"

Wow, I didn't think you'd give up this easily.

I accept your concession bro.
>>
>>2347927
Wew.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

State of this board
>>
>>2347932
>Already addressed that.
You addressed it with anecdotal shit and not a single fact.
>>
Goldberg is on steroids and he's a known child molester. It's a really big deal in Oklahoma.
>>
>>2347932
>>2347397
>It's physically impossible, your body does not produce enough testosterone and your muscle mass requires a much longer recovery time to scar and grow.
This is not a fact, it's you not understanding biology.
>>
>>2347935
Yeah, your response to biological facts was "NO BRO HE CAN MAINTAIN OMFG WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN LUDICROUS SHIT???".

Consider suicide you DYEL manlet teenager. Grow up.

>>2347941
t. DYEL.

Read above.

Your husbandu's on the juice. Learn to live with it.

Grow up.
>>
>>2345801
>im a fat loser who eats like shit therefore anyone who has a perfectly average body like goldberg must be on roids
lose weight fatso
>>
>>2347945
He DID maintain you fucking cuck, just not all his muscle. Just because your dad pussied out in his forties doesnt mean a man who's only fucking pastime is fitness and lifting is going to become an emaciated child.
>>
>>2347934
>https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com

lol
>>
>>2347955
>BTFO
>Better get that reply in tho
lol
>>
I heard Goldberg is on a ton of steroids
>>
>>2347927
>>2347955
>lol
gb2leddit
>>
>>2345541
He's not beating Brock

Brock will win

This is Goldberg's retirement match that he never had
>>
>>2347957
>>2347959
lol goldberg is on steroids
>>
>>2347958
I heard your mom sucks dicks for nickles in the farm outhouse but im not telling everyone that you cow cousin fucking inbred white trash redneck
>>
>>2347965
LOL

Goldberg is on steroids
>>
>>2347951
Again, my dad at his age still looks better, has a more optimal physique and lifts more than all you losers ever will. He still lifts. Same intensity as before, perhaps a little more.

Decay with age is inevitable. Ask any bodybuilder, ask anyone who knows their trade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS7XWa21KrU

>Inb4 he's on steroids
He's already provided proof that he's not, several times. Grow up. You're wrong. Part of growing up is accepting that you're wrong.

Stop crying. Stop getting angry. Stop bitching.

Grow up.
>>
>>2347945
Are you outright claiming that muscle wastage just happens when guy reach a certain age or what. Can you clarify here

I'm getting the impression you think he lost all his mass and just built it all in the past little while. He's a well known fitness freak and is much smaller than he was ten years ago. It doesn't sound too out there to assume he maintained much of the muscle given his laidback and workout heavy lifestyle
>>
File: 13904010161.jpg (13KB, 467x359px) Image search: [Google]
13904010161.jpg
13KB, 467x359px
>this many redditors
>>
>>2347971
>my dad at his age still looks better
So you're saying it IS possible to look that good at 50.

What even are you fucking arguing then?
>>
>>2347971
>NUH UH MUH DAD CAN'T DO IT SO YOU'RE WRONG
>Grow up meme
Your dads a pussy.
>>
>>2347976
This is where the 16 year olds go to not hurt their le reddit karma
>>
>>2347973
it's also doesn't sound too out there to assume he does a little roids on the side.

known fitness freak =/= not using steroids responsibly...anyways they are all known fitness freaks, who isn't? dean?
>>
>>2347965
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
File: WWEChadsCentral.png (36KB, 580x219px) Image search: [Google]
WWEChadsCentral.png
36KB, 580x219px
>>2345541
>THE STATE OF THIS THREAD
>>
>>2347973
See >>2347971

>>2347978
>Strawman
I'm saying decay is inevitable. Compare my dad to when he was 35 to now and you'll see immense differences. It's not the same as seeing Goldberg now and Goldberg 15 years ago.

You have reading comprehension issues aswell? Christ, you're all sorts of messed up.

>>2347979
>Being this angry online because I outed you as a DYEL manlet and your husbandu as a juicehead
Fucking lol.

Grow up.
>>
>>2347965
Oh my god...
>>
>>2347984
haha yup goldberg is on steroids
>>
>>2347965
based bill goldberg posting on /asp/ going absolutely finna savage on manlet nerds
>>
>>2347988
What strawman? You outright just stated your dad is the same age and looks better. You just undid your argument

See >>2347973

Muscle decay clearly did happen, and a lot was maintained. What are you arguing?
>>
>>2347965
so it's, like, the cow's cousin or...?
>>
>>2347965
KEK
>>
>>2347988
>Compare my dad to when he was 35 to now and you'll see immense differences
Sounds like your dad is a pussy that didn't work hard enough to maintain his gains.
>>
>>2347965
absolute savage
>>
>>2347992
>What are you arguing?

That you're a spastic faggot who doesn't know how to have a civilized conversation and has been ruining this thread for more than 12 hours straight.

Rocking back and forth repeating ''burden of proof burden of proof'' is pathetic and sad, doing it for half a day is even worse.
>>
>>2347999
based trips confirmed low-test nu-male cucks who cant maintain their gains like based GODberg are finna seething
>>
>>2348000
I'm not even the same guy and I just wanted you to clarify your argument, because it didn't make sense. Don't get so defensive
>>
How long do you think Goldberg has been juicing? I'd say he probably stopped for a bit so he could have kids but started back up again a few years ago. He definitely cannot produce his own testosterone anymore.
>>
>>2347965
nice post anon :)
>>
>>2348002
And I'm Bill Goldberg and I'm here to say I am using steroids on a daily basis
>>
>>2347965
Best post in the entire thread, manlet shitter are seething
>>
>181 posts
>37 UIDs
was /asp/ a draw?
>>
I heard Goldberg isn't juicing, can anyone confirm?!
>>
>there are people on this board
>in this very thread
>who EARNESTLY, nay, quite LITERALLY believe goldberg isnt on steroids

heh, yeah thats right kids, all it takes is hard work and determination, eat clen, tren hard anavar give up.
>>
>>2348020
burden of proof is on you to prove goldberg even exists bro
>>
>>2348020
>There are people on this board
>In THIS very thread
>Who believe everything they read on the internet
>>
>>2348026
we should start by proving we both exist before moving forward
>>
>>2348028
i know, some dweebs just have a hard time facing the facts, and the fact of the matter is BASED goldberg is just a monster. i mean, you've seen his entrance right? the fucking MANIAC walks to the ring with a police escort for the safety of the fans in the arena, who FUCKING knows what might happen if BASEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD bill 'the natty god' goldberg was unleashed on members of the crowd.

this is all just conspiratorial nonsense from weakling smarks jealous of bill 'gravity defying testosterone' goldberg. heck, the wwe tests for steroids FFS, thats proof alone that they're banned.
>>
>>2348026
>>2348040

This is some low level shitposting
>>
>>2347992
It literally is a strawman.

More than possible without supplements was maintained. How dense are you?

Prime Goldberg was on the juice, exactly why on Earth do you think he stopped any time?

>>2347997
See >>2347988
>Being this angry online because I outed you as a DYEL manlet and your husbandu as a juicehead
Cry more lmao.

Grow up.
>>
>>2348047
>Prime Goldberg was on the juice

Nice meme
>>
File: 1998-Bill-Goldberg.jpg (203KB, 1002x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1998-Bill-Goldberg.jpg
203KB, 1002x1000px
>>2348052
Lol.

>Traps and delts
>Literally one of THE biggest tells someone is on the juice

Why do you insist so much on outing yourself as a DYEL manlet teenager, bro?
>>
>>2348047
>It's impossible to look like that at 50 without juice
>But my dad looks better than that without juice

I really dont get what you're saying here. Why was it possible for your dad but not a guy who can dedicate all his free time to nutrician, fitness, and lifting
>>
>>2348060
>better than that
I said he looks better than YOU losers.

Fix your reading comprehension you doofus.
>>
>>2348064
>>
>>2348059
Is Goldberg trained in any martial arts? He looks like a legit mma fighter.
>>
>>2348067
According to his bio he's trained in a shit load and mastered none
>>
File: Scott-Steiner-psd53821.png (203KB, 263x400px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Steiner-psd53821.png
203KB, 263x400px
post some more GOAT natty wrestlers, i'll start with the obvious.
>>
>>2348070
You think he would be good in ufc after his wcw days?
>>
>>2348067
He got his ass slept by Jericho.

>>2348077
I'm glad you're shitposting to show how retarded these "HE'S NATTY" retards are, it shows how ridiculous they sound.
>>
File: all natty.jpg (125KB, 1090x614px) Image search: [Google]
all natty.jpg
125KB, 1090x614px
>there are losers on /asp/ who think vince took steroids to look like this

baka damn head finna make me sick, they showed the training montage and everything, he drank raw eggs, and trained hard.

the fact is steroids are a myth until proven otherwise.
>>
>>2348079
Probably not. He seemed to treat it like a hobby, not a sport. He'd get destroyed.
>>
>>2348085
Vince is natty. You can 100% look like that after your body stops producing the required levels of testosterone to build muscle mass. Don't be retarded, Anon.
>>
fuck goldberg
>>
>>2345541
There'll be a second Evolution reunion to take him down as of course HHH is gonna book himself as the only capable of doing it.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.