[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else catch Maryse corpsing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: corpsing.jpg (93KB, 938x497px) Image search: [Google]
corpsing.jpg
93KB, 938x497px
I'm not a Miz fan, but this dude is funny as hell
>>
>>2344937
how can Miz BTFO BryGOAT and BMJ every single week?
>>
Based Miz working the entire universe

/ourguy/
>>
>>2344937
This was good shit as always
>>
>>2344937
He's legit the best shoot heel in the biz right now
>>
File: Trump.png (97KB, 183x226px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
97KB, 183x226px
>Miz and Maryse blatantly implying that Nikki is a ring rat that fucked celebrity guest hosts before she started dating Cena because she's a gold digger
>>
how are you not a miz fan at this point

he's one of the most entertaining wrestlers of the last 5 years

and he beat john cena at wrestlemania...miz might be Cena's greatest opponent when their careers both end
>>
>>2344959
SAD
>>
Miz deserves another title run after Mania.
>>
>>2344960
I think it's a case of getting too worked
I remember hating Edge to no end back then. Only now do I realize how worked I was by him and how much of a GOAT Edge was.
>>
>>2344937

>those broad, masculine shoulders

Is Maryse /ourguy/?
>>
can you imagine being married to Maryse?
>>
>>2344960
>b-b-but he can't wrestle like my indie darlings and he doesn't catch people properly when they dive out of the ring

That's pretty much all Miz haters have at this point
>>
>>2345136
The latter is a legitimate complaint
>>
>>2345136

>Smarks hate Miz

Everyone couldn't shut up about how great his promo on talking smack was months ago.
>>
Fuck man I legitimately HATED Miz for about 8 or 9 years but god damn his shit lately is GOAT level heel.
>>
>>2345100
That's basically everything that I do while I'm not sleeping or crying before sleeping
>>
>>2344960
Took time for Miz to get to this point

In fact he really didn't start to unlock his potential until last year when Maryse showed up

Before then he'd been through a full decade of failed gimmicks and shitty tag teams
>>
>>2344968
same dude like 07-09 i watched wrestling a ton as a kid and Edge would make me totally sperg the fuck out
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1476256467.jpg (95KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1476256467.jpg
95KB, 750x537px
>>2344937
>I'm not a Miz fan
>>
>>2344959
based miz and maryse telling the truth about nikkis slutty gold digging

based
>>
based miz working danlet bryanetty into a shoot
>>
>>2344959
But according to Randy Orton and Santino everyone ran a train on the mid-late 00s divas

In Santino's account it was the bimbo Playboy chicks and not the "rassler" type girls
>>
>>2345381
>nikki
>rassler girl
Are you retarded?
>>
mix worked Bryan so hard that he got him to imply that he'll be cleared to wrassle again in a year and a half
>>
>>2345390
>2 year long build

will this be the greatest match ever?
>>
>>2345381
So Torrie/Sable/Dawn Maire/Trish

(I've heard conflicting accounts about Torrie)

Not Lita/Mickie James
>>
>>2344937
>Your on screen and real life husband makes a joke
>Mocking your on screen rivals
>You laugh

>This is considered corpsing
>>
>>2344960
I really enjoy Miz on the mic but whenever he's in the ring I feel like falling asleep. Besides he can only get reactions while wrestling if he steals moves from Bryan.
>>
>direct to DVD movies
>WWE shill
kek Bryan absolutely BTFO Miz
>>
anyone got a link to this?
>>
>>2346042
I think there was a lot of give and take. Shit was even.
>Miz wasn't allowed to cut that promo on John in the ring instead
Now that is what we should be talking about.
>>
>>2346065
Of course he wasn't
>>
File: 1426285589143.jpg (54KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
1426285589143.jpg
54KB, 640x576px
>>2344937
I don't watch Talking Smack but my bro put on the latest one and this is great. Easily works people.
The shooting is amazing, Miz is awesome. Is most of Talking Smack unscripted? It'd make sense but it's stunning just how much Miz shines in that environment given how long he's been in this era of WWE.
>>
Miz is based. Although I will say he needs to lose the Dbry corner drop-kicks because they look fucking terrible. Keep the kneeling kicks though.
>>
>>2346096
Miz was a great talker before he was in the WWE. He was an improv guy, from an Italian family, who grew up watching the greats.

But yeah, mostly unscripted. Other stars of Talking Shit: DBry, Baron "Big Banter" Corbin, AJ, and Bliss.
>>
>>2346113
The latter 3 just get bullied by based DBry

Miz knocks him back a peg or two. It's a good balance.
>>
>>2345390
He'll probably never be "cleared" because that implies WWE will let him wrestle. A year and a half is how long he has until his contract runs out and he can wrestle somewhere else.
>>
>>2344960
everyone loves miz

>miz might be Cena's greatest opponent when their careers both end
nope, now you're getting delusional. That rivarly in 2011 was WOAT tier.
>>
>>2346278
Bryan bullies everyone, but Renee is his usual target. It's fun seeing him sperg
Mike Miznan hosting was fun and JBL hosting was also interesting. Shane was more level-headed, but he should replace Renee instead of Bryan

>Bryan still shit on Raw Talk every time
This madman
>>
>>2346096

I wanna stick my willie in her
>>
What did DBry mean by this?
>>
>>2346677
It means that dbry is going to put the carrots in the enclosed pool area when his contract expires.

I'm sure that all those doctors that haven't cleared him to wrestle are just going to clear him the moment his contract is up after all.

He's just going to say fuck it and go to njpw or some bingo hall and kill himself
>>
>>2346724

>implying WWE doctors aren't shit
>>
>>2346677
Bryan vs Miz is main eventing Summerslam 2018
>>
>Miz shoots on Goldberg that he only squashes all the time because that is all he can do

>Goldberg spears miz
>Jackhammers Maryse
>kisses her on the pussy
>leaves
>>
>>2346743
>implying it's WWE's doctors that are telling him to not wrestle
>>
>>2346724
>all those doctors that didn't clear him

I recall the score was 2 - 2 in terms of doctors that cleared him vs. doctors that didn't.
>>
When I started watching wrestling again Miz had Rick Flaire as a manager. I heard Miz was WWE champion and I couldn't believe it because he was a such a shitty mid carder. Now he has become one of my favs and I want to see him be WWE champ
>>
>>2346113
I loved it when AJ took over the host job
>>
>>2345922
no, those were the late 90s early 2000s ladies
>>
>>2345390
He won't. WWE can basically extend his contract forever because he can't perform. Just like they freezed Mysterio's contract when he kept fucking up his body.

Those 18 months start counting down only when Bryan is cleared to return to the ring AKA never.
>>
File: 15-Maryse-Fanpop.jpg (17KB, 568x355px) Image search: [Google]
15-Maryse-Fanpop.jpg
17KB, 568x355px
>>2344937
Looks like YouShoot caught on and WWE is capitalizing on it.

It makes everyone look like shit though.
>>
>Chiseled body
>1.88m
>'Money maker' good looks
>Perfect white teeth
>Beautiful blue/green eyes
>Amazing sense of fashion
>God tier mic worker
>Movie star
>Great actor
>Good friends with John Cena
>His father owns the Cleveland Mr Hero
>Main evented Wrestlemania
>Has never lost a singles match at Wrestlemania
>BTFO his haters
>Worked hard to achieve his childhood dream
>Earned the respect of the locker room despite being sneered at upon signing
>Always willing to put people over
>So good he managed to get John Morrision over
>So good he managed to get Alex Riley over
>So good he managed to get Damien Sandow over
>So good he managed to get Dolph Ziggler over
>So good he managed to get Cena vs Rock over
>So good he launched Daniel Bryan's career despite him being a manlet
>Greatest intercontinental champion of all time
>Best Figure Four Leglock in the business
>Works the smarks
>Works the marks
>Works the anti-smarks
>Works 300+ days every single year with no injury
>Works 4+ star matches on the reggie
>Carried 3 no psychology indy midgets to a 5 star match
>Delivered promo of the decade
>Worked Daniel Bryan
>Worked CM Punk
>Worked Chris Benoit
>Worked JBL
>Worked Alberto Del Rio
>Worked Layla's labia
>Married Maryse
>Net worth is over $5 million
>Will have a long and fruitful career as a manager, commentator or even actor, while CM Punk has to kill himself wrestling for outlaw promotions to fund AJ Lee's boyfriend's son through college.

Are there some new ones to add now?
>>
>>2347143
Fucking based
>>
>>2347143
Unironically the truth.
>>
>>2347143
Pretty good, the only thing that's not true is the Layla thing.
>>
>>2346113
Bliss can't be one of the Talking Smack stars after thinking the Patriots lost the Super Bowl.
>>
>>2347143
Your dedication is commendable Mizbro.
>>
>>2346724
>tfw niki will have to wheel him around and then get BLACKED right infront of her crippled husband
>>
>>2344960
When Miz stops wrestling and eventually becomes a heel color commentator, THAT'S when everyone will truly appreciate him
>>
>>2347629
do you mean brie?
>>
>>2347669
thanks senpai I forgot which one retired
>>
>>2347674
no problem man. Imagine skinny ass brie getting blacked in front of a braindead bryan
>>
>>2344946
>BryGOAT
>CM Phil's backup singer
>GOAT

kek
>>
>>2345381
Source on Santino saying this?
>>
>>2347143
Miz really does have a sweet fucking life
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.