[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

forthcoming is the currency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

File: hi cole.png (550KB, 588x726px) Image search: [Google]
hi cole.png
550KB, 588x726px
and here we go
>>
lmao vince is a madman
>>
Holy shit maggle got fat
>>
File: this sucks man.jpg (51KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
this sucks man.jpg
51KB, 496x559px
I would have preferred AJ vs Bray
>>
not a fan of road doggs position
>>
File: C6XVGdZWcAEdAh4.jpg large.jpg (336KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
C6XVGdZWcAEdAh4.jpg large.jpg
336KB, 2048x1536px
>>2344638
lmao look at maggle
>>
>>2344638
Why is Cole here
>>
>>2344638
Pretty pathetic on WWE when every year the IWC leaks at least 4 matches of mania months before they are officially announced.
>>
>they can't even build the feud on TV
>>
fuck, they really are going to do this?, fucking horrible, hopefully they will get smarter and ditch this or twist it somehow.
>>
>raw actually won this week

Unbelievable
>>
>>2344638
>RIP AJ

jobbing to daddy's boy, it ogre as a legit title contender
>>
>>2344656
Lol, like literally? In that his stupid mug is photo bombing this pic. Or in general, that HHH's boy is a higher up in the company?
>>
If AJ loses I will not even kidding stop watching.

AJ jobbed to Jericho, if he jobs to daddy's little boy I am fucking done with this shit.
>>
>>2344667
Iirc, he's starting to transition to backstage production stuff since he will probably leave raw commentary. In the future, but not soon.
>>
>>2344686
Shane will do another meme bump and lose.
>>
wtf is michael cole doing there
>>
Is it just me or this feud has a very social media angle to it?
A lot of the development occurred off TV as if it's some dirtsheet

>>2344686
I don't remember Shane ever actually winning anything except that one time he beat Vince
>>
>>2344674
Stop thinking about your entertainment, this match will give AJ huge bonus points with Vince so as long as it gives AJ more pull with Vince the better.
>>
>>2344679
higher up
>>
>>2344703
I think it's being used as a test to see how well they can build feuds using Talking Smack etc.
>>2344686
I would say that it's 100% AJ winning, but didn't they want Shane to beat Taker until Taker literally refused? Either way I actually don't mind the match if AJ's not in the World title picture. Shane's fine when he's in there with a good wrestler.
>>
>>2344702
He's already said he wants a backstage role and not announce anymore. Vince and hhh are big fans of saxton and graves
>>
>>2344677
I love Shiburin
>>
I still don't mind this match and I am a huge AJ fan. You want him in there with someone like Nakamura or Balor and only given around 12 minutes to wrestle.
>>
>>2344719
I wonder whose idea this is.
It's probably not Vince's because Vince will probably stick AJ with some scrum jobber like Sami
It doesn't smell like Shane, but I just don't know
>>
Reminder that Shane was supposed to go over Undertaker at Wrestlemania. AJetty has no chance of winning. Smarks BTFO
>>
>>2344638
Why is reddit upset about this?
>>
>>2344756
I think it's definitely Vince. He usually puts Shane in with guys who are great/safe workers, or guys he's fond of, like Kurt, Shawn, Orton, and Taker.
>>
>>2344723
>Saxton and Graves
Graves bullying Saxton will get old fast just drop Saxton out for someone else
>>
>>2344762
Why aren't you? The best worker in the company shouldn't be working the biggest night against Shane fucking Mcmahon. There are so many interesting places they could have put AJ, but this is about as bad as could be imagined.
>>
The thing is, while Shane was in some AMAZING matches years ago, there's a good chance that now he's too old for it.

Hell, look at his matches with undertaker, fucking horrible, sure it was the undercarder and he can barely move, but shane wasn't good on survivor series either.

Props to him for giving use some incredible moments (that match against kurt angle in KoR is AMAZING), but I don't know if he can do this anymore.
>>
File: 1486843943772.jpg (44KB, 470x317px) Image search: [Google]
1486843943772.jpg
44KB, 470x317px
>>2344638
Give AJ a proper opponent dammit.
>>
shane was fucking terrible and then almost died in survivor series

yet he gets a big mania match
>>
>>2344830
Its as if he was the son of the owner or something.
>>
Wait guys maybe this is real. IS AJ mad at WWE as a company now? He's going after Shane and this wasn't part of the show, this might be legit.
>>
>>2344886
Bruh you're getting too worked
>>
>>2344886
yeah it's real bro i just read it hot off the dirtsheet
>>
>>2344886
>AJ loses at Mania
>smarks and AJ snap
>"quits" wwe
>Wyatt era continues
>no one can literally stop him
>AJ comes back as the baby face
screenshot this nerds
>>
>smacktalk better than any of the actual wwe product
>>
>>2344665
>why am I on SmackDown
>>
File: nagiface[1].jpg (119KB, 650x628px) Image search: [Google]
nagiface[1].jpg
119KB, 650x628px
>>2344694
I can't imagine what could be memer than falling off the cell onto an airbag under those fucking new light-as-fuck tables while Michael Cole is visibly in the shot reading "FOR THE LOVE OF MANKIND!" off his script.
>>
>every WM match leaked months in advance
>this contrived-as-fuck setup

the state of LOLWWE
>>
>>2344651

I'm surprised to see that......he was making good weight loss progress too
>>
>>2345117
What the fuck? Dude just straight up gave up.
>>
>>2344651
That is maggle isn't it
>>
File: maryse.gif (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
maryse.gif
1MB, 540x300px
>>2344638
>>
Based
>>
>>2344723
They should have kept Joey Styles but everyone including God hates him.
>>
If AJ Styles could raid backstage to find Shane, why didn't Jasethy storm backstage to find HHH?
>>
what if AJ gets a stipulation added that if he beats shane at WM he gets added to the main event and its made a triple threat? doesnt have to win either.
>>
>>2345191
Orton-Wyatt would have even less heat if they teased including Styles and then didn't deliver.
>>
>>2344758
>Based Big Dog will finish what Shane started

BASED
>>
>>2345163
1/Easier to get ambushed
2/H probably knows a lot of secret rooms and escape routes
3/He hides sledgehammers everywhere
>>
>>2345163
He was at nxt hence why the A+ player invaded NXT takeover and called him out. Seth knows his shit
>>
>>2345191
>le Daniel Bryan stipulation

Fuck off
>>
>>2344674
Seething
>>
>>2345287
do you really want boreton and fedora main event? how's that interesting?
>>
>>2345278

Fuck, I would watch Seth get worked by Haitch's backstage funhouse of shovels.
>>
>>2345128
Her breath stinks
>>
Why don't they just clear Bryan for a one off at mania vs. AJ? It would be the same story but so much better.
>>
>>2345117
maybe he is bulking?
>>
>>2344638
>Tells Shane he wants a transfer to RAW
>Fine but only if you beat me

You can skip next week
>>
>>2344709
No worries, I'll shoot Vince an email.
>>
>>2345278
>A cameraman opens his lunchbox
>No sandwich, just a sledgehammer
>"Paul. what the fuck
>>
>>2344638
Please let this be a work, please have it turn into AJ vs Nakamura
>>
>>2344724
Kill yourself anime faggot
>>
>>2345723
Be honest, when was the last time the WWE successfully worked you?
>>
>>2345745
Tonight when AJ had that forearm fakeout
>>
File: davemeltzer.jpg (67KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
davemeltzer.jpg
67KB, 650x433px
daily reminder that Big Dave was right AGAIN
>>
So I'm actually interest in the Style v Shane feud. But one thing confuses me. This shit is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O8qM47GNJY

But one thing confuses me, why is Aj mad at Shane? Shane gave him a fair shot at WM, and he lost clean. Unless the shenanigans aren't covered in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABOgkl5q6Zk&t=0s
>>
>>2345802
AJ beat Harper last week for a WM match against Bray, and Shane had already interfered in THAT against him.

I didn't see SD, but why did Shane set up another match for something AJ already had?
>>
>>2345757
BASED
>>
>>2345802
Because AJ's a heel and Shane is a babyface so they need to make AJ out to be in the wrong to try and get people to cheer Shane.
>>
>>2344638

AJ left NJPW for this? LMAO
>>
>>2345757
>>2345811
Cringe.
>>
Big Dimes AJ carrying the Boy Wonder to WWE's MOTY.
>>
His Wrestlemania options are to either have a match with Shane or get eliminated by Strowman in the battle royale.
>>
>>2345330
Are you homosexual anon?
>>
>>2345802
>AJ won a match for the #1 contender for the belt
>suddenly a match with Orton for the #1 contender slot despite Orton winning the rumble and AJ winning the match against Harper which are two different match
I would get mad at the management also
>>
>>2344811
AJ can wrestle a broom though
>>
>>2345743
>Mocking anime while posting on a wrestling board
>Implying wrestling fans aren't seen as the gay version of bronies
>>
>>2345802
Daniel Bryan is heel who thinks he is a face, AJ is a face who thinks he is a heel.
>>
>>2344638
AJ makes iw WM entrence, cuts a promo about how shane isnt good enough to be in the ring with him. Shane goes out, cuts a long promo about how he is too old and not a wrestler and would never be able to keep up, but he has arranged for someone else. music hits '

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de6aMu3QQIE

The age of cross promotions have begun
>>
>>2345953
>Too old and not a wrestler
Didn't stop him last year at Wrestlemania and Survivor Series
>>
>>2345961
he lost at wrestlemania and got injured at survivor series.
>>
>>2345953
>Kenny Omega Male
Blllleecccchhh
>>
>>2346038
seven out of five stars guaranteed
>>
>>2345802
It's frustration at the management. AJ saw Shane at the booth instead of Daniel so he went after Shane
>>
>>2344705
>Stop thinking about your entertainment,

Yeah, what's he thinking, it's not like that's in the name of the compa-
>>
File: 1423033102857[1].jpg (153KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1423033102857[1].jpg
153KB, 500x333px
>Shane & Triple H vs AJ and Seth

We're already getting one meme tag match this Mania. Why not two?
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.