[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: NJPW-Logo.png (76KB, 286x286px)
NJPW-Logo.png
76KB, 286x286px
Cringe
>>
>>2344154
>e-drone SEETHING
>>
>>2344174
not op but i challenge you to explain why new japan is good even in the slightest
>>
>>2344154
t. Standford Wife
>>
>>2344174
>daNEETer insta-whiteknighting
>>
>>2344187
Great wrestling matches, great characters, great stories. The E literally has nothing over GOAT Japan besides maybe larger venues and a wider exposure.
>>
Besides AJ, I would rather watch the top three in any kind of match. Naito, Okada or Omega.
>>
>>2344342
but if that was the case and if thats what made sports entertainment good then why is wwe the one that can draw a crowd anywhere on the planet and new japan cant
>>
turn okada heel already.
>>
>>2344360
First off, NJ doesn't promote itself as sports entertainment but rather as just pure pro wrestling.

Kind of explained the second point already; E has more exposure and wider audience reach.

Have to put some blame on NJ also because for 45 years they never tried promoting their company outside Japan until literally this year lmao.
>>
>>2344154
It's amazing how NJPW doesn't necessarily have a set "big three" or "big four". At first it was Okada, Styles, Tanahashi, and Nakamura. With two of those guys gone, now it's Okada, Tanahashi, Omega, and Naito. Not to mention that they always have guys like Ishii, Shibata, Honma, KUSHIDA, Young Bucks, Elgin, and whenever he's there Kota Ibushi that also regularly kill it with guys like Ospreay, Ricochet, Roppongi Vice, Sydal, who will occasionally pull some magic. Even GOD, who used to be kinda boring to watch, have spiced up their style.

No other great time of a wrestling promotion has had so much talent top to bottom, except maybe 90s AJW.
>>
>>2344424
so basically its shit and nobody wants to watch it?
>>
>>2344432
/thread
>>
>>2344549
>this is the best argument drones can come up with

go to sleep kid you have an algebra 1 test in the morning
>>
>>2344572
BASED

STAMFORD WIVES BTFO
>>
>>2344342
>>2344174
>>2344424
>>2344572
>DaCRANE 24/7 defending NgayPW here
Sad!

seek sunlight
>>
>>2344572
im sorry but until it draws money views and crowds i cant take you seriously and its honestly very sad that you new japan fans get so worked by wwe
>>
Imo the only cringe about njpw is shibata should be lower on the card jobbing to yoshi hashi
>>
>>2344602
Njpw fans got nothing to be defensive of. You're the one that got worked to watch a shit ppv followed by 3 hour shits the next day, and having the obligation to defend Roman reigns from the boos that he got.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>>2344154
> great wrestlers
> and the best reason
> GOOD OLE JIM ROSS
>>
>>2344635
where did roman come into this? i literally asked you to explain why njpw is better and you gave me the same speech every njpw or indie fan gives i have nothing against njpw or indie feds in fact i am huge fan of both i just dont delude myself and say its better at doing wrestling than wwe because they dont people watched wrestling for the stories characters and entertainment value and njpw and indie feds don't deliver on that albeit wwe isnt doing a great job of that the past years but it is at least doing it well enough to consistently keep a crowd and tv/network audience

new japan and indie feds are niche and not better and im not going to pretend like they are like the rest of the fans
>>
>>2344360
probably for the same reason Katy Perry has sold more albums than Talking Heads, The Smiths, Nick Cave ect. the only thing that matters is promotion and taking advantage of a market. Transformer movies literally get by these days on the chinese market.

None of this reflects actual quality and if you think it does you're literally being worked.
>>
>>2344664
>stories and entertainment value

NJPW does this better than WWE, you're just a pleb. CHAOS vs LIJ is much more interesting than literally any feud WWE has done in literal decades.
>>
>>2344664
>more viewers = better show
do you see the stupidity in that logic

don't answer that because of course you won't see it, drones don't know how to use their brains
>>
>>2344664
>WrestleMania 32 was the greatest WM of all time.

18+
>>
File: 1473816799135.png (105KB, 595x675px) Image search: [Google]
1473816799135.png
105KB, 595x675px
>>2344154
>wwekek
>>
All this board cares about is their draw/drimes memes. And that thread about your first WWE match was about 90% post-2005 matches.
>>
>>2345530
So?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.