[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goldberg is champ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: Goldberg-Fastlane-645x370.jpg (51KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Goldberg-Fastlane-645x370.jpg
51KB, 645x370px
Don't like it? LOL. Oh well. Sucks for you. Get a life. Stop calling him "Oldberg", stop booing him, stop pretending you know shit about what is or what isn't "good for the business". You're nothing but an edgy teenager. I bet you're fat too, and your fridge is stocked with tons of Mountain Dew. Let me let you in on a little secret. Goldberg is part of the reason you're watching wrestling today. In the late 90s to early 00s he was literally one of the biggest stars in the industry. He is more of a man at age 50 than you will ever be, even in the prime of your life. He's ripped and intense as hell, has a great entrance, and has entertained, and continues to entertain, tens of millions of people around the world. Few were ever as over as him. Few ever drew as much as him. Few ever had a body as great as him (yes, that includes your vanilla midget indie darlings who you identify with because they are mediocre - terrible, even - at everything, including having a good physique). Few deserve to be Universal champion as much as him. I'm ecstatic he's the champ and I hope he retains the belt at Wrestlemania. Myself and millions of other wrestling fans will be really happy about it - and neither we, nor Vince, nor anyone in WWE gives a shit about what you people here think, you are nothing, your opinions mean nothing, you are easily angered and upset, and a 40+ year old woman (Stephanie) BTFOs you out on a regular basis and only makes her cut a more perfect promo, that's how embarrassing and mediocre you are. So just shut up, okay?
>>
>>2342984
k
>>
>>2342984
Alright.
>>
>>2342984
ITT: OP gets worked into writing a paragraph.
>>
File: images-16.jpg (5KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
images-16.jpg
5KB, 305x165px
>>2342984
>>
tldr

It was funny when Goldberg started saying "Fuck you!" and "How about that?" to the crowd after he won
>>
Whatever nerd. Goldberg sucks and was barely the guy in a dying WCW promotion.

Oldberg and Lesnar are getting ready for a repeat crowd reaction of their last WrestleMania
>>
>>2342984
Friendly reminder Goldberg was BTFO by B-listers like Kevin Nash and Chris Generico
>>
Im fat as fuck and I could still wrestle a longer match than Bill.
>>
>>2342984
>Few deserve to be Universal champion as much as him
I agree a shit wrestler deserves the shit belt. Meanwhile Kevin Over will take the only belt with any kind of worth at wrestlemania.
>>
File: 1471834251637.jpg (32KB, 557x612px) Image search: [Google]
1471834251637.jpg
32KB, 557x612px
>>2343047
>Kevin Over
>US title having any worth
>>
File: John.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
John.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>2342984
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and 16-time World Heavyweight Champion. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also overcome the odds, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>2343047
>US title has worth
O I M LAFFIN
>>
>>2343031
>Oldberg and Lesnar are getting ready for a repeat crowd reaction of their last WrestleMania
Nope. You smarks are so disconnected from reality, it would be cute, if you weren't always so angry about everything.

The crowd are going to be loud as fuck for Goldberg and Lesnar, and us real wrestling fans are going to enjoy the hell out of it. (You will too, but to keep your "street cred" on this anonymous jamaican barbecue recipe exchange forum, you'll pretend to hate it.)
>>
File: eec.png (232KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
eec.png
232KB, 500x553px
>>2342984
>>
>>2342984
Jinder Mahal got to wrestle on a PPV because of Goldberg

How you feel about that is up to you
>>
>>2343088
M9. Don't you know that WrestleMania is the Second Smarkiest crowd in the WWE.

The first being Raw after WM.
>>
>>2343088
hhum dude , the Wrestlemania crowd is 70% smarks .
>>
I will admit that a man close to 50 looks 100x better than the lot of us out-of-shape schmucks but man, the guy hasnt even wrestled five minutes.
>>
>>2343117
>>2343118
They're not smarks, they're smart marks. Big difference.
>>
>>2342984
shit copypasta
>>
File: 1373123468204.png (91KB, 245x256px) Image search: [Google]
1373123468204.png
91KB, 245x256px
>>2343162
>not only is he a goldberg-hating fatass smark, he's ALSO a tripfag
>>
>>2342984
Hey triple h.
>>
>>2343141
Smark is literally just an amalgamation of smart and mark. There is no difference between smark and smart mark at all. Nice try tho
>>
Old men, winning the title. A new age!
>>
>>2342984

It's 1998 again. Yay.
>>
>>2343726
>its back when wrestling was good
Based big dimes Bill single-handedly saving wrestling.
>>
>>2343179
>says the faggot virgin with a dick in his pants looking at pics of big sweaty men on his computer
>>
>>2343501
>smarks being this dumb
>>
>>2342984
seething
>>
>>2342984
based bill
>>
>>2342984
Thanks for the blog post, autist.
>>
File: Santino_&_Beth_cropped.jpg (62KB, 413x405px) Image search: [Google]
Santino_&_Beth_cropped.jpg
62KB, 413x405px
Don't like it? LOL. Oh well. Sucks for you. Get a life. Stop calling him "greasy crossdresser", stop booing him, stop pretending you know shit about what is or what isn't "good gimmicks". You're nothing but an snotty smark. I bet you're girlfriend is fat too, and your her closet is stocked with tons of Beth Phoenix paraphernalia. Let me let you in on a little secret. Santino is part of the reason you're watching wrestling today. In the late 00s to early 10s he was literally one of the biggest gimmicks in the industry. He is more of a man at age 30 than you will ever be, even in the prime of your life. He's lean and oiled as hell, has a virtuoso entrance, and has entertained, and continues to entertain, tens of millions of children around the world. Few could ever job as well as him. Few ever could sell as much as him. Few ever had a body as great as him (yes, that includes your muscular talented "wrestlers" who you praise so much because they are good- great, even - at everything, except, winning a divas' battle royal). Few deserve to be inducted into the Hall of Fame as much as him. I'm ecstatic he's retired and I hope he continues his gimmick as a comedian. Myself and millions of other Marella fans will be really happy about it - and neither we, nor Vince, nor anyone in WWE gives a shit about what you people here think, you are nothing, your opinions mean nothing, you are easily angered and upset, and a 30+ year old woman (Beth) BTFOs "real wrestlers" out on a regular basis and only makes her hit a more perfect Glam Slam, that's how embarrassing and mediocre your favorite wrestlers are. So just shut up, okay?
>>
File: SavageElizabethWM7.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
SavageElizabethWM7.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
Don't like it? LOL. Oh well. Sucks for you. Get a life. Stop calling him "cuck", stop booing him, stop pretending you know shit about what is or what isn't "good gimmicks". You're nothing but an snotty smark. I bet you're girlfriend is fat too, and your her closet is stocked with tons of Miss Elizabeth photos. Let me let you in on a little secret. Randy Savage is part of the reason you're watching wrestling today. In the late 80s to late 2000s he was literally one of the biggest gimmicks in the industry. He was more of a man at age 58 than you will ever be, even in the prime of your life. He was lean and oiled as hell, had a virtuoso entrance, and has entertained tens of millions of children around the world. Few could ever job as well as him. Few ever could sell as much as him. Few ever had a body as great as him (yes, that includes your muscular talented "wrestlers" who you praise so much because they are good- great, even - at everything, except, winning a divas' battle royal). Few deserved to be inducted into the Hall of Fame as much as him. I'm ecstatic he's dead and I hope he continues his gimmick as a dead person. Myself and millions of other Savage fans will be really happy about it - and neither we, nor Vince, nor anyone in WWE gives a shit about what you people here think, you are nothing, your opinions mean nothing, you are easily angered and upset, and a 30+ year old dead woman (Elizabeth) BTFOs "real wrestlers" out on a regular basis and only makes her hit a more perfect painkiller overdose, that's how embarrassing and mediocre your favorite wrestlers are. So just shut up, okay?
>>
But Goldberg never had long matches... I mean getting old means he needs to put less time so he's doing just two moves now instead of the 5 he used to do.

This is just a novelty attraction, he's reliving the good ol' days and we're just here for the Swan Song whenever it comes.
>>
>>2342984
I legitimately felt bad for him and for everybody who has watched his ''return'' when he held up that pathetic red belt
>>
I'd say "hi bill" but I doubt greenberg could type something this long.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.