[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Does This Make You Feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: belts.jpg (102KB, 570x764px) Image search: [Google]
belts.jpg
102KB, 570x764px
Were you a fan of this time period or did you dislike it?
>>
File: belts2.jpg (132KB, 559x757px) Image search: [Google]
belts2.jpg
132KB, 559x757px
>>
as someone who started watching about a year ago, this seems really crazy
>>
>>2342952
Glad to have not watched during this period, jeeez that looks boring
>>
>>2342952
What a shit time period. Its no wonder that no one was watching
>>
>>2342952
This seems likes a comfy time
>>
>Kofi is the most over person in that photo today
>>
Literally ONE (1) of the champs in that pic was charismatic, the other were boring as shit to watch
>>
>>2342952
I wasn't watching but I don't really dislike anybody there. Punk is the GOAT of the post Austin era
>>
I was watching at that time and was stoked about a bright future for once. Shortly after that pic was taken everything went back to shit and I gave up on the product for good.
>>
it was meh. I'll be happy to never see evan bourne on my tv again
>>
>>2342952
I stopped watching wrestling before the Nexus showed up and started again with the Raw where Ryder Bryan and Punk came out to celebrate

Wasn't a huge fan of Bryan but I recognized that he had talent and he's been great as GM of Smackdown
>>
>>2342952
>Cody
based
>Bryan
meh
>Punk
GOAT
>Ryder
meh
>AirBOOM
based
>Phoenix
solid, would be based if she had big tits
>>
>>2342952
it's sad that this generation is almost extinct and this pic was only taken 5 years ago
>>
>>2344164
>Cody
JUST
>Bryan
FUCK
>Punk
MY
>Ryder
SHIT
>AirBOOM
UP
>Phoenix
SENPAI
>>
Man that back row is wastedpotential.jpg.
>>
>>2342952
I stopped watching in 07 after the Benoit incident and started watching again after Seth killed Sting because of shitposting on /sp/. I feel like I didn't miss anything of value in 8 years.
>>
>>2342952
>Cody Rhodes
Indie Wrestler

>Daniel Bryan
Retired

>CM Punk
Retired

>Zack Ryder
Injured

>Kofi Kingston
New Day

>Beth Phoenix
Hall Of Fame 2017

>Evan Bourne
Indie Wrestler

Fuck...
>>
>>2343001
This. I've seen highlights here and there during those dark ages, fucking shocked how the company didn't go under with the utter dogshit they had. What person in their right mind actually watched this weekly?
>>
File: 1329882645933.jpg (166KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1329882645933.jpg
166KB, 500x375px
>>2343036
fuck off people power was awesome
>>
>>2342952

Wrestling is unironically much better now

>Cena no longer restricted by being a cartoon
>BMAJ
>based Miz and Maryse
>based Braun as the best big guy of a generation
>BBDWTS
>more attractive women
>comedy gimmicks that aren't pure cringe
>wrestlers like Rollins and BMAJ with actual talent
>everyone with perhaps the exception of Roman given more creative leeway

Face it the only reason to like 2011-12 over 2015-17 is if you're a CM Punk mark or you're such a bitter cunt you refuse to enjoy wrestling
>>
File: TruthSmokes_crop_340x234.jpg (17KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
TruthSmokes_crop_340x234.jpg
17KB, 340x234px
>>2345281
This and last 6 month of 2011 was awesome.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.