[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE CENSORS ANTI ROMAN CHANTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: romanetty.jpg (108KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
romanetty.jpg
108KB, 640x378px
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0307/623906/wwe-edits-roman-reigns-chants-from-wwe-raw/

>WWE once again edited footage from last night's WWE RAW on their YouTube channel. On last night's RAW during the show-closing angle with Roman Reigns and The Undertaker, there were loud "Roman sucks!" chants between the time that The Undertaker looked at the WrestleMania sign to when he chokeslammed Reigns. In the clip uploaded to their YouTube channel in the video above, the chants were mostly cut out, although they can be heard as Taker goes to chokeslam Reigns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWTu_5gorI

FUCKING HELL VINCE HE'S NEVER GONNA GET OVER GIVE UP ALREADY
>>
>>2342496
hey timothy! still seething about bbdwts i see
>>
>>2342496
in other shocking news, the sky is blue
>>
>>2342496
>You cucks support this company
>>
Big dawwwg, working the fabric of reality to force himself to get over
>>
I feel so bad for Roman. He's destroyed the company and it wasn't even his fault.
>>
BASED

this ain't reddit kid why'd ya post this here?
>>
the crowd are idiots, like all roman has to do to get over is start acting like a bad ass heel and the crowd will start to like him because they are contrarians
>>
>Vince wanting anyone to be a face against Taker
>>
>>2342525
>This aint reddit

Prove it
>>
>>2342531
he ''acts'' like a bad ass all the time which is one of the reasons people don't like him, because he's not very authentic.
>>
>>2342496
>not knowing that they edit their youtube videos
Please grow a brain so BBD can live in it rent free
>>
>>2342542
Who do ye think is taking up all of the room in their head so there is no brain?
>>
when will smarks finally accept the big dog as their lord and savior
>>
They didn't censor shit. You can hear them loud and clear in the fucking video linked when they look at the WM sign, which happened in the broadcast. WWE always edits the vids to make them a little shorter though so shit sounds a little rushed and shorter in places
>>
>>2342496
BBDWTS
BBMVWTS
>>
>>2342548
Never, because BBD does not will it.

I know what you're think. It seems unjust for BBD to harden the smarks' hearts and then to punish the smarks.

But you see, its all a part of our lord and saviour's Great Plan. He *must* harden their hearts so that he may forever live in their minds (rent free).

tl;dr BBDWTS
>>
They toned down the CM Phil chants and Stephanie's response, what is with smarks being this obsessed about how the WWE edits their Youtube videos?
>>
The quality of his matches don't matter. If he doesn't develop a personality he will never get over. You'd think his bro Rock would help him out in that department. Maybe Vince just wants him to be this stoic, boring character for some reason.
>>
>>2342524
>I feel so bad for Roman. He's destroyed the company and it wasn't even his fault.

Yeah. I think everyone realizes that he's a great talent but the hatred is more focused on the writing and booking that makes him the "most important wrestler everâ„¢."

It's Lex Luger for millennials.
>>
>>2342571
Cringe. I hope Roman is living well enough to sellout like that. He's already as bad as cena. The pajeets are keeping him afloat.
>>
>>2342608
Roman is a good wrestler, but he's been pushed as the top guy nonstop for nearly 3 straight years.

At some point you gotta realize he isn't gonna be the next Cena.
>>
File: ko8mBtYi11pm3d73dUbC6w_r.jpg (111KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
ko8mBtYi11pm3d73dUbC6w_r.jpg
111KB, 700x520px
>>
>>2342649
Or he might be, but you have to let him get over himself. Cena didn't become the top guy by being molded after Austin and the Rock, and Austin didn't get to his spot by being forced to be Hulk Hogan
>>
>>2342538
I just checked the catalog and turns out I was wrong this place is 100% Reddit now
>>
Smarks btfo
Vince the absolute madman
retire takes
>>
>>2342548
I know I did
It's fucking amazing
I don't know why I like it now, but I do
>>
>>2342659
Carter was getting lonely in his threads
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.