[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How awesome is it to be a wrestler and constantly bang ring rats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

How awesome is it to be a wrestler and constantly bang ring rats?
>>
From the thumbnail it sorta looks like Heath Slater in drag.
>>
Danny Doring told a story about a rat named Leatherface who used to hang around the ECW locker room. Go find it on Youtube
>>
doesn't seem that fun. either you do it raw and get stds or use a condom which is like a watered down version of sex
>>
>>2342475
there isnt as much ring rats as there were in the 90s. now its obese smarks waiting in the parking lot for autographs
>>
Yeah right, i bet twitter makes it way easier to just bang some slut if you are famous.
All those dumb bitches on tumbler would be begging for the dean peen
>>
>>2342479
That's Orton you dumb fuck
>>
>>2342475
rats are just a meme

hornswoggle said there's no rats left in his shoot interview, but then i felt bad for him, what if there's lots of rats but they just hide from him because they don't do dwarf?

sad!
>>
The only ones who say theres no rats left are the ugly wrestlers

>implying cena didnt bang every fat chick in every state by now
>>
>>2342557
>!
Back to the Reddit
>>
In terms of groupies, Rats were confirmed to be the ugliest.
>>
>>2342557
Thats because theyre manlets now.
>>
>>2342559
nah all the top boys just bag the divas

>BMJ
>Bryan
>Deano
>Rusev
>Dolph
>Cass
>Miz
>Undercarder
>Cesaro
>Zack Ryder
>ADR

Much nicer to just travel around with your fit diva GF than find a fucking non-fat non-STD 7 in every town.

Probably much harder to hide affairs and shit with the social media too.
>>
File: heathy babyy.png (1MB, 701x1000px) Image search: [Google]
heathy babyy.png
1MB, 701x1000px
>>2342479
Slater has already made his transition.
>>
>>2342475
At least we know randy boreton isn't gay.
>>
>>2342587
Glad she finally got the tits out
>>
>>2342587
>>2342597
I lost all love for her, have you seen her recently? She's a total fuck up and she looks like ass.
>>
>>2342475
I'd face fuck the shit out of her. (Yes, I'm Tom)
>>
>>2344224
hey tom how's commentary doing? Say hi to JBL for me.
>>
>>2342530
They are still out there just on Twitter
>>
File: 1474419209556.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474419209556.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
Is there a ring rat equivalent for gays?
>>
>>2342597
SAUCE
>>
>>2342572
Dunno what about Lot Lizards, truck stop whores, heard they're pretty gross.
>>
>>2342579
who is undercarder?
>>
Does she brush her teeth with butter?
>>
>>2344493
AJ Styles
>>
>>2344493
As the good brother Sex Ferguson once said:

"There's a difference between queerin' off and gettin' your needs met."
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.