[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Roman Conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: BBD Beliee Dat BBYGRL XD.jpg (81KB, 497x695px) Image search: [Google]
BBD Beliee Dat BBYGRL XD.jpg
81KB, 497x695px
Reminder that the plan is still to get Roman over. All of the booking for the main storylines happening is actually revolving around Roman. I will explain how.

>Stroman was put over to look strong so that Roman can beat him at Fastlane therefore overcoming the odds
>Undertaker being eliminated by Roman puts the perception in people that Roman can possibly beat Undertaker (which he will)
>what we will be seeing at Mania will actually be a triple threat match between the Undertaker, Roman Reigns and Braun Stroman
>this is because Undertaker is too injured to give a great match so he will be carried by the other two
>Roman will win this match by pinning Stroman again (this keeps Taker looking strong)

Now it gets interesting.

>Goldberg is being put over big time so that he eventually wins the title (which he has) and makes Brock look beatable
>many think Brock will finally beat Goldberg at Mania (he won't expect Goldberg to win again just might take a bit longer this time)
>the plan this whole time is to get Roman over by beating the unstoppable Goldberg for the title at Summerslam
>this is going to lead to Roman's first long title REIGN (kek) and there will obviously be many more Reigns after this of course
>reminder that Brock has never beaten Reigns yet
>sometime during this soon upcoming title run for Roman Reigns, he will be beating Brock Lesnar and clean to

You can bet your ass this has been the entire plan for a long time now. How does this honestly make you feel?
>>
Bored.
>>
>>2341404
the sky is blue.
>>
>roman vs strowman vs carder
Lol strowmans in the battle royal and you will like it smark cunt
>>
>>2341404
WRONG

ROMAN BEATS TAKER
BROCK BEATS GOLDBERG
ROMAN BEATS BROCK AT SS

OLDBERG WILL BE GOING BACK TO RETIREMENT ASAP
>>
>>2341409
this
>>
File: THE GUY.jpg (44KB, 480x480px)
THE GUY.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>2341416
Nope

Stroman looks like an absolute bitch for backing away from Taker and he will be confronting both of them now. Reminder that Taker contronted Stroman not Roman. Taker was also going to leave the ring until Roman came out. To keep it brief this was setup this way last night because they plan for a triple threat. More due to Taker's injuries though. If Taker was healthy it would definitely be a 1on1 in which Taker would get pinned by Roman clean. Taker isn't finished yet. He still needs to face BMJ.

A few more important points to note.

>Goldberg his entire career has been of a high power level in kayfabe
>pretty much never losing clean
>Vince paid Goldberg a ton of money to come back
>>2341422
Incorrect and I will explain why.

>Goldberg's ultimate reason for coming back is because he must now pass the torch to Roman Reigns
>Vince wants Roman to become as unstoppable as Goldberg during his peak and even further beyond that

This can only be accomplished by Roman beating Goldberg. Not by beating Brock Lesnar. Goldberg must pass the torch (and the spear) officially to Roman Reigns. This is ultimately why Goldberg came back. He was handed a lot of money (he is jew so obviously he loves money) to eventually put over Reigns.

If you guys thought the Reign of Terror and BMJ were bad you have seen nothing yet. Vince ultimate plan is going to make that shit look like child's play by comparison compared to his plans for Roman.

KEK
>>
>>2341438
Nah mate, Meltzer predicted Roman beating Strowman, facing Taker at WM then facing Brock for the title at SS after Brock gets the belt from Goldberg at WM a long, long time ago. He has been scarily accurate with that prediction so far so I'm just going to assume that this plan is pretty much set in stone at this point.
>>
>>2341487
Meltzer is often wrong.

Remember guys it is no surprise that Roman has been main eventing so many Raws the past weeks despite him not even being a champion.
>>
>>2341498
Not about this he isn't, this is a long term plan that is falling into place exactly as it was said it would, it won't be subject to much change. The only question is if Reings will come out of SS face or heel.
>>
Company is finally back on track with booking Roman strong
>>
sort of related question

is wwe universe / the fans really so shallow and dense, that anyone that ever loses a match is "buried" and can never be relevant again?

its seems fucking retarded, big championship teams lose to minnows in sports all the time. you book yourself into a corner with this mentality, where you can't just have wrestling, and have to pull retarded shit out of the hat every single night instead of wrestling.
>>
>>2341541
I think Meltzer said that they are going to feud him against big guys till SS to give him a "giant slayer" gimmick. So its a superman face then
>>
>>2341404
>Vince STILL push Roman Gayns
see you for the 2018 push guys
>>
Dude we knew this shit was gonna happen years ago before they split up the shield that this was the plan.
That roman was being groomed to be cena.
Right now raw is worse than 2007 raw.
>>
>>2341561
Of course not. It's just /asp/ being dumb-asses as usual
>>
Based
>>
>>2341487
>>2341438
Either way:

-Roman will never draw a dime. There's no room for improvement for him in any department. You improve by putting effort to move up the card, he's been handed the main event.
-Roman getting the title in the summer means that he's going through September as Champ and he'll get lower than Sid's 1.5, much to the smarks hilarity.
>>
What happens when his merch sales stagnate or start to drop?
>>
>>2341610
True but OP is giving us the details with the ways he is going to be pushed. At least with Cena he got over more naturally. With Roman it is so forced.
>>
>>2341719
Roman is a top merch seller you obese smark.

Have sex please.
>>
>>2341744

try reading the post again, chad genius
>>
>>2341719
They are already stagnating.

Besides, they can afford that only as long as WWE Network makes money for them.
>>
>center your whole show around one man
>who still doesn't get a fully positive reaction or at least the majority
>VOCAL CROWD HERE TONIGHT HAHA
>do this at the expense of other wrestlers who could have gotten more over if given the same spot
>>
>>2341804
Who gives a shit? Its their company, and they're knowingly doing it and not giving a flying fuck about the crowds. You either stop watching, or learn to like Roman, but if you're a thick-witted smark, you'll keep watching anyway while booing him, so in the end, bitching and moaning is pointless, even anonymously online.
>>
HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>2341827
I don't bitch. But honestly Roman made me stop watching RAW live, now I just check it out a day later and skip most of the segments, anything involving him too.
>>
>>2341706
>Roman will go over both Taker and Lesnar and carry the belt at the very least until Survivor Series
>superman face champ Roman during the fall season after going over two super over babyfaces
It's gonna be a disaster holy shit
>>
>>2341835
I haven't watched raw a month after the brandsplit.
JeriKO isnt enough to make me watch
THE RAWman Reigns show.
The whole show is designed to put over a character I didnt even like from the shield.
>All these indy, foreign, and TNA guys arr all being brought in to lose to roman.
>>
>>2341404
cringe
>>
>>2341744
Yeah he's second in the company but he gets a shit load of air time, his character is crafted carefully to hit all of the merch "selling points": dark, sharp logo, heavy offense, ancient war-esque phrase and is pushed to the moon over and over

He would have to be Eugene in order to fail

There is a huge chance it drops if they keep him on the same track without changing him up
>>
>>2341438
>Goldberg must pass the torch (and the spear) officially to Roman Reigns.
Goldberg said on ESPN that the double spear spot was his torch to Roman since he liked him and his work.
>>
>>2341404
How did roman beat him again? Sorry the match wasn't memorable.
>>
>he thinks Ramen is gonna win

Not happening. They'll try to "swerve" everybody by putting Taker over regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

You know they love doing odd shit at Mania just to keep smarks on their toes
>>
File: MLpePjH.png (82KB, 480x854px)
MLpePjH.png
82KB, 480x854px
Even girls on Tinder know lads
>>
>>2341404
>will be carried by the other two
They can't carry shit, hell Roman can't even carry a belt properly
>>
Am I the only one who enjoys the way Roman is booked? It's very similar to dragon Ball z and how Goku was written as a character and each formidable for bbd faces is another saga in this great story.
>>
>>2343021
Force your big dog down her throat.
>>
>>2341893
Everyone that has lost to Roman has deserved to lose to him though
>>
>>2343021
Nice, would date
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.