[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback and cohost Pat Buck SHOOT on Dave Meltzer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: ryback.0.0.jpg (83KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
ryback.0.0.jpg
83KB, 1310x873px
>Ryback: Was that match, The Shield vs Team Hell no and Ryback, were we a match of the year candidate for that? Or did we win match of the year?
Pat: I don't know if you won match of the year but I know Meltzer's star rating was very high. You were 4.5/5
>R: How many matches has Meltzer ever had?
P: Uh, none.
>R: Yeah, so I discredited him.
P: Well he's the one that decides the match of the year isn't he?
>R: I mean...I didn't know that. I fucking go by fans.
P: I think there's a voting process, I don't fucking know.
>R: You mean there's no like a team of like real wrestlers who have actually wrestled who determine the match of the year?
P: Why would there be? Just click on the match you like, that's what matters
>R: What other profession does that? They pick the best and they rely solely on the people who have never done it or have any experience doing it where they get to decide. That's fucking stupid.

Why aren't you listening to The Big Guy blow meltzer and #marks4life out on his podcast?
>>
>>2340761
>you don't have a panel of experts deciding which fake fight was best?

dumb as a fucking rock
>>
>>2340761
You are just as retarded as ryback, or are him, either way it's pathetic, kill yourself repeatedly.
>>
its sad to listen to meltzer try to form coherent sentences and verbally fellate gooks
>>
There are still people who pay attention to roidbitch?
>>
>>2340783
His podcast Conversation With the Big Guy gets nearly 100,000 listeners per week you feed me moron
>>
>>2340785
Yeah I don't believe that horseshit for a second. Why don't you go feed yourself some more dicks you fucking homo?
>>
>>2340791

>it thinks about putting a mans dick in another mans mouth

holy fucking yuck, you are worse than cryback
>>
>>2340800
Don't care at least I'm not a whiny Bitch like him
#pwned
>>
>>2340761
this is the same guy that thinks all wrestlers should get the same pay even if they're not over
>>
>>2340761

>What other profession does that

MLB, NBA, NHL, and NFL All Star rosters are heavily influenced by fan voting, and those are actual sports.
>>
>>2340785
Kill yourself
>>
>>2340761
Kill yourself
>>
>>2340761
>What other profession does that?
Basketball and MVP voting.
>>
>>2340761

> Ryback realizing being in a match of the year runner up means nothing.

Jesus what a painful exchange.
>>
File: PLEASE VINCE, TAKE ME (RY)BACK.jpg (41KB, 288x359px) Image search: [Google]
PLEASE VINCE, TAKE ME (RY)BACK.jpg
41KB, 288x359px
>Please Respond: The Wrestler
>>
>>2340761
>>R: What other profession does that? They pick the best and they rely solely on the people who have never done it or have any experience doing it where they get to decide.

Off the top of my head:
Automobile manufacture
Drinks and food producers
All of pop music

In fact, literally every other public-facing industry, bar Hollywood which has the Oscars.

Ryback confirmed for hating the free market and, by extension, America.
>>
>They pick the best and they rely solely on the people who have never done it or have any experience doing it where they get to decide.
>I fucking go by the fans

How fucking retarded is he? Can't even go a few sentences without contradicting himself.
>>
>>2340761
>you can't have an opinion on something you don't do
The state of KEKback
>>
>>2340761
What a fucking retard.

Next he's going to tell me I can't decide what movies I like because I've never acted.
>>
>>2340761
Olympic acrobatic judges almost never did acrobatics in their past.

I like the big guy but he's always triggered these days.
>>
BASED RYGOD
>>
>>2341261

This. It's a really stupid thing to say.

That said, I personally have an issue with Meltzer's star ratings being taken as the objective, gospel truth as far as match quality goes. I don't have a problem with Meltzer himself, just the certain flavour of particularly brainless smarks who act as if the star ratings are anything other than one very biased wrestling fan's personal opinions. The Okada/Omega six star thing is what really soured me on these faggots. Again, it's nothing against Meltzer even if having a six star rating makes no fucking sense at all. It was the fact that there seemed to be more people talking about the star rating rather than the match itself all across the IWC. It's like, jesus, think for yourselves. The whole Meltzer star rating dicksuckery phenomenon is actually pretty unique to wrestling as far as I know. Food, movies, video games, books, whatever; none of this shit has one solitary critic who dictates his sense of what's good and bad to the masses. I'ts pathetic.
>>
>>2340761
>What other profession does that?

PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE ONE JESUS RYEBREAD YOU'RE FUCKING DUMB
>>
>Ryback says something retarded
Picture me surprised!
>>
>>2340761
: I think there's a voting process, I don't fucking know.
>R: You mean there's no like a team of like real wrestlers who have actually wrestled who determine the match of the year?
P: Why would there be? Just click on the match you like, that's what matters
>R: What other profession does that? They pick the best and they rely solely on the people who have never done it or have any experience doing it where they get to decide. That's fucking stupid.

This coming from the guy that's been in wrestling for well over a decade and hasn't made past barely acceptable. What a mark
>>
>>2341449
>>2340826
Fans don't decide NHL, NFL, NBA, or MLB MVP award. Fan's don't decide best Picture and the Oscars. They don't decide best album at the Grammy's Ryback is right.
>>
>R: What other profession does that?

Football, baseball, hockey, apehoop
>>
>>2341102
He gets millions of listeners every week, people are flooding the reviews sections in hopes that they get The Big Guy's Feed Me More Nutrition and shaker bottle as a prize
>>
>>2342733
>they get The Big Guy's Feed Me More Nutrition and shaker bottle as a prize
Or the 'Don't Be A Little Bitch' bracelet and earrings set
>>
>>2340761
Take the compliment, you twat.
>>
dumb as fuck
>dumb as fuck
dumb as fuck
>dumb as fuck
dumb as fuck
>dumb as fuck
dumb as fuck
>dumb as fuck
dumb as fuck
>dumb as fuck
dumb as fuck
>dumb as fuck
>>
>>2341979
the espys, and nfl, nhl awards are all by fan and player votes.
>>
>>2342733
Kill yourself
>>
>>2341456
I am, but you seem insincere somehow
>>
>>2340761

Ryback deserves an ESPY.
>>
>>2345672
legitimately lol'd
>>
File: cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png (284KB, 623x411px) Image search: [Google]
cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png
284KB, 623x411px
>Ryback Weekly Podcast
>>
>>2346325
Successful people are always listening -
What are you?
>>
>>2346325
>usuccessful person worked by GOATback.
>>
>>2341895
>meltzers ratings are official and accepted by the various wrestling promotions

wew lad
>>
>>2346489
Hey Cryback!
>>
>>2346484
Kill yourself
>>
>>2346666

don't listen anon devil is playing mind games
>>
>>2346489
Kill yourself
>>
>>2340761
What a fucking moron.
>>
>>2340761
>I fucking go by fans
Who also have never had a match.
Do you see the logic problem?
>>
>>2341108
>Oscars
The Golden Globes heavily influence the Oscar nominations and that is decided by the press.
>>
>>2340761
>#sexualwhitechocolate
>>
>>2340761
That's pretty fucking dumb. You can be a competent analyst of something without having directly taken part in it
>>
>>2348107
Just ask the fans
>>
>>2340761
based back
>>
Stop coming here Cryback
>>
File: 51N8Y6HjmFL.jpg (35KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
51N8Y6HjmFL.jpg
35KB, 333x500px
>>2350525

>seething
>>
>>2341114
kek.....ryback absolutely btfo
>>
>>2340761
Pat Buck is such a fucking moron for booking ryback.

>But he is totally gonna go to New Japan and then it will be great for business, and Ryhack has stated that they are interested for almost a year now

Except for when good old JR asked and it turned out that New Japan haven't even talked to him.

>I'm totally going to work with Kenny Omega you guys! What do you mean he wouldn't work with me, I'm Ryback I invented pro wrestling.
>>
This guy
Can't wait until the day he falls off his cloud
>>
>>2351130
Don't be a hater! Ryback will win the IWGP Championship against Okada when NJPW books him!
>>
>>2351130
He can go whenever he wants
>>
>>2351618
>>2351625
I look forward to the press release concerning this
>GO RYCHAMP!
>>
>>2351618
He's not going to win the IWGP title but he could if njpw signs him, he could be the next leader of the bullet club
>>
>>2340761
I absolutely agree with him that Meltzer being the unflappable source of these ratings is silly, as he's literally just a dedicated fan at core.
But to rob people of their opinions on a base level if they don't partake in the activity is dumb.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.