[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback SHOOTS on WWE regulating his free speech!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

>That was one of my favorite parts of heel Ryback, going on those Twitter rants where I would just light up people, WELL BEFORE Kevin Owens was doing it. I got called into the office one time by the heater Mark Carrano, and this was when I got so fed up with the company, and let's be honest, I was already fed up. I said something about somebody's weight because they had made a very very disrespectful comment to me. And this person was like a lot of them [the ones who insult Ryback are fat]. I didn't straight out call them fat. But I did it in a clever way. And Mark was like, "You can't be calling out fans fat!" And I literally just go, "Jesus fucking Christ! I'll fucking delete it Mark! And I was right then and there fed up, I'm done, I don't want to have to talk to this human being any more than I have to.

Why did WWE want to hold Ryback back so much?
>>
>hold ryan back

>hold ryback

>ryback

woahhhhhhhhh
>>
stop spamming these threads ya birdbrain
>>
KO was doing it before he was even KO though. CM Punk was also known for it,
>>
>>2340630
Hodor! Hodor! Hodor!
>>
>>2340635
Since when is reporting the news spamming you FeedMeMoron #mark4life
>>
>>2340717
What's up Ryback, will you be coming back to the E after Wrestlemania?
>>
How do I block these feed me morons on here
>>
You need to stop, Ryback
>>
File: gorilla0.jpg (415KB, 1600x1558px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla0.jpg
415KB, 1600x1558px
my ryback couldnt be held back by wwe

his dumb haters continue to REEEEE

really makes you think
>>
Ryback is a faggot virgin who should kill himself live on the WWE network
>>
Literally nobody here cares at all for a fraction of a second about this Bitch made jobber

Fucking holocaust yourself
>>
Does this roidfreak even wrestle anymore all you hear about is him fucking whining about WWE get your gay ass shills off of 4chan ryfaggot hahahahaha
>>
Holy fuck cryback is finna SEETHING
>>
>>2340801
He's going to be at wrestlecon with stu bennet (former wwe superstar wade barrett)
>>
>>2340814
BASED fake news Barrett is ten times the draw rytard is
>>
Kek ryfags on suicide watch
>>
>>2340717
Kill yourself
>>
>>2340724
Kill yourself
>>
>>2340814
Kill yourself
>>
Looks like we have a couple of feed me morons in the chat tonight pat how do I block them
>>
>>2340781
i'd get a sub to see that
>>
>>2341773

Positivity, my friend. What are THEY doing with their sad pathetic lives is a question. they need to seriously ask themselves
>>
>>2340781
#mark4life
>>
>>2340625

Literally who?
>>
CRYAN RYAN
>>
Is it just me or does /asp/ have a higher concentration of tripfags than other borads
>>
>>2342783
Just ya
>>
Serious question - do you think Ryback has had sex in the last decade?
>>
>>2342792
The Big Guy gets big loads of pussy
>>
>>2342812
>Ryback is into beastiality
Somehow I'm not surprised
>>
>>2342823
You wish you had his esoteric tastes
>>
>>2342792
Don't you listen to the Rycast?
He's always inferring he patronises the legal brothels of Las Vegas and has done do since he reached the age of majority
>>
>>2341773
Kill yourself
>>
>>2342739
Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: Kevin Steen.jpg (81KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Steen.jpg
81KB, 500x481px
>>2340625
>WELL BEFORE Kevin Owens was doing it.
Ryback is such a wwe mark
>>
>>2340625

>The Heater
>>
>>2345420
Awww cute
>>
>>2345651
Wdhmbt?
>>
>>2342745
Ryback 'Ryan' Reeves
He's a pro wrestler and author
Google 'ryback wikipedia' to feed yourself some more knowledge!
>>
>>2345420
wtf i love Kevin now
>>
File: 1488532268242.jpg (32KB, 292x369px) Image search: [Google]
1488532268242.jpg
32KB, 292x369px
>>2340781
>>
>>2342745

Don't be a feed me moron, asshole.
>>
>>2340814
>He
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.