[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long is this match going to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How long is this match going to be?
>>
>>2340379
10 minutes
>>
6 minutes including celebrations and entrances
>>
File: le.jpg (12KB, 235x235px)
le.jpg
12KB, 235x235px
>>2340379
1 minute and 30 seconds
Gonna be sold as a "who shoots first" match to protect the gassing grandpa and jew viking.
>>
Spear, jackhammer, kick out at 2.85 seconds, german suplex (x3), F5 (x2), pin.

That's it.
>>
>>2340394
Nobody has ever kicked out of the jackhammer, Roman will be the first
>>
>>2340396
both sting and hogan have done it
>>
two and a half seconds
>>
>>2340408
Hogan's was a mistake.
>>
>>2340379

Longer than how much smarks were seething
>>
>>2340389
>the gassing grandpa

Did you just call Brock Lesnar a grandpa? How old are you exactly? 14?
>>
>>2340408
Sting didn't and Hogan only did because Nash was supposed to break up the pin but he was being lazy. Nobody in WWE has ever kicked out of it
>>
>>2340379
Longer than Undercarder and Ramenetty
>>
>>2340565
you fucking retard

which of the two is old as fuck and gasses within a few minutes?

even Kevin Owens acknowledged this in kayfabe you stupid cunt

I hope Trump deports your stupid sandnigger bitchass pussy cunt out of my country you disgusting piece of shit
>>
File: 435435435343.jpg (57KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
435435435343.jpg
57KB, 759x508px
>>2340379
Longer than you last on a treadmill
>>
Too long.
>>
>>2340379
The shortest WM main event is Yoko beating Bret at IX (not counting the 0:22 Hogan Yoko match) which went 08:55. This year will beat it.
>>
>>2340379
6 minutes

>1 minute stare down
>1 minute lock up/punching
>2 minute back and forth, Goldberg takes a suplex, Brock takes a slam or two
>1 minute spear out of nowhere
>Brock reverses Jackhammer in to F5, for the 3 count

Alternatively. Goldberg (if he signs another few months) wins after a back and forth
>>
>>2340408
Sting hasn't.

Rumour is that Hogan kicked out after telling Nash not to break the pin in the tag match as a subtle burial to Goldberg's push.
>>
>>2340379
>WWE
>loves records
>extremely shortsighted
They brawl before the bell rings, Goldberg hits a piledriver which is legal because it was outside of the match, bell rings the moment Goldberg goes for the cover, 1, 2, 3, match ends at 3 seconds, all 3 of which consisted of the pincount.
>>
Including or excluding entrances?

Including, 5 minutes.
Excluding, 20 seconds

After the match there will be a couple of minutes of "Brock spots", run-ins and shenanigans.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.