[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

File: ZWZG8X0`6RZHXOY329EK1LS.jpg (132KB, 1341x754px) Image search: [Google]
ZWZG8X0`6RZHXOY329EK1LS.jpg
132KB, 1341x754px
HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!
>>
>>2340074
WAIT ARE THEY DOING BRAUN VS TAKER?
>>
Romanetty BTFO by Chicago and the Undercarder.
>>
ROMAN SUCKS
ROMAN SUCKS
ROMAN SUCKS
>>
Taker made Braun look like a bitch
>>
>>2340074
BURIED

But I had hope for a moment, based big dog worked me
>>
>>2340074
Ya fucking mark
>>
File: C6SZ4_rUsAAEWzC.jpg (97KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C6SZ4_rUsAAEWzC.jpg
97KB, 1200x675px
>>2340123
no

People would actually wanna watch that so instead We are getting Taker vs Roman
>>
So what was Takers original plan. Walk out to the ring and just walk back?
>>
>Undertaker stares down Braun
>Braun bitches out and leaves
>Roman comes out and stares down Undertaker

Okay, so, now Braun is fucked. He just looked like a total bitch just so Roman could look cool.
>>
>>2340181
Wrestling is pre-scripted
>>
>>2340179
Aww. Still, love me some Ramen, and he has yet to have a bad ppv match, so I'm good with it.
>>
File: 1425323911072.jpg (75KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1425323911072.jpg
75KB, 900x900px
>>2340192
NO ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT
>>
>>2340179
Braun/Taker would be a horrible actual match though
>>
So what the hell is undertakers reason for wanting to face roman at wrestlemania? Storyline wise.
>>
Taker is the epitome of everything a wrestler should be. Literally what other wrestler has the capability of making grown adults act like giddy excited children?
>>
>>2340213
Roman eliminated him from the Rumble.
>>
>>2340218
So Roman bruised Taker's ego and he wants revenge for it?
>>
>>2340229
Taker's done worse for pettier reasons
>>
Braun stepped down because he knew what Taker was out there for not because he was scared it was more like a sign of respect
>>
>>2340215
Hey Mark!
>>
>>2340213
We haven't seen anything to suggest Taker wants to fight Roman yet. So far the way things unfolded is:
>Braun came out to scream at Roman
>Taker came out and shooed him off
>Roman came out and talked shit.
>Taker took him to school for it.
>>
>>2340215
Cringe
>>
>>2340192
Pre-scripted stories still have to make sense and have internal consistency.
>>
>>2340237
Nah he is a monsterchickenshit heel now and will get a dancing gimmick within a year.
>>
>>2340246
Fair, but here is my counter:

>RAW
>>
>>2340241
Corey: "We're gonna see whose yard this is at Wrestlemania"
>>
Hypothetically you have a wife, right? You have been dating her for years and one night you're fucking her and then some dick head comes and pushes you off of her and sticks his dick in her and he doesn't even finish or bust a nut her leaves her dissatisfied but he still has the nerve to tell you that she is his wife now.

You're gonna want to at least kick this guys ass you fucking cucks Taker doesn't need anymore motivation
>>
I am calling it, screenshot this bitch. This is the beginning of Braun's path towards becoming a comedy jobber. Like all monster heels before him, after losing clean, he, too will become a lame comedy jobber.
>>
>>2340263
>anon in non shocker prediction shocker
>>
>>2340244
I'll take your inability to answer the question as confirmation that I'm right, Mr. Smarky 14 Year Old :^)
>>
>>2340215
Austin, rock, hogan and they would all sell them a t-shirt too
>>
>>2340263
I honestly thought he might be fine because the match last night still made him look strong, but.

>Whines about how Roman just got lucky.
>Doesn't ask for a rematch, makes him sound like he knows he'll lose again.
>When Taker comes out instead he totally bitches out and makes a beeline for the exit.

That was bad. That was really bad.
>>
>>2340074
>backs away slowly and flees through the crowd

why would they sacrifice something they actually did right to put over a midcard match at mania that he's not even in?

is Vince punishing him for getting more over than his samoan sex dream?
>>
>>2340280
Yeah it was. They need a raw vs smack down match so fuck it strowman vs Harper neither one have shit to do at wrestlemania.
>>
>>2340252
What the fuck is with Vince and making guys dance?
>>
>>2340263
I cant wait for the summerslam match with braun vs ellsworth.
>>
>>2340313
Kids loves that shit and you get some women for the males to fap while they dance in provocative outfits.
>>
>"CHICAGO DOESN'T LIKE YOU."
Was that a shoot?
>>
CM PUNK
CM PUNK
CM PUNK
>>
>>2340285

IT'S A "TITLE MATCH" DAMMIT!!!
>>
File: 1488587508642.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488587508642.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>Braun losing all mystique after jobbing to Roman and backing down from a 50+ Undertaker who probably needs a hip replaced

>Rusev jobbing to Big Show who is in his last year of wrestling most likely

Why is Vince so predisposed to cutting off talent at the knees?
>>
>>2340411
If it isn't a washed up geezer or Roman Reigns, Vince doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>2340179

Based Roman
>>
>>2340212
That point is moot since Braun had a great match with big show. he can actually lift a big guy and still agile at his size
>>
>>2340244
>Gym
>Shower
>Finally have sexual relations with a woman
>>
>>2340229

>forgetting about YOU. ME. SUMMERSLAM!

Undie has started blood feuds over less.
>>
>>2340212

This.

>>2340559

It's not Braun that's the problem... or actually it is, in the sense that Braun is too big and agile and would just draw attention to Undertaker's declining physical condition.

What moves would they do? A chokeslam on Strowman would stretch the viewer's suspension of disbelief a bit too far, I think, and a Tombstone... let's just say I suspect that attempt would not end well.
>>
How bad will Roman be booked at WrestleMania?
>>
>>2340074

I didn't watch RAW because I have better shit to do with three hours of my life. Are they really setting up for Taker v Braun AFTER killing Braun's momentum fucking YESTERDAY?

Or is the OP pic misleading?
>>
>>2340657
Misleading HOWEVER they did killed Braun momentum by making him be intimidated by Taker and he left through the crowd.

Then Roman got face to face with Taker.

Braun is done for lad.
>>
>>2340203
>and he has yet to have a bad ppv match,
WM32 main event
>>
>>2340213
On principle.

Taker is the leader of the locker room. Everyone respects him and becomes a betafag around him.

Even Strowman, the biggest monster heel in years, who refused to respect Foley, stood down out of respect when Taker showed up.

Then Da Big dawg comes out, and tells Taker to get out of HIS ring? Taker fought people for lesser reasons than that.
>>
>>2340212
I'm sure Taker v. Roman is going to be a 5 star clinic
>>
>>2340684
That was a good match. The crowd might have booed the entire time, but the actual match was good.
>>
>>2340179
Is Taker doing the splits or is Roman on massive fucking lifts? Or is this just an old shoop?
>>
>>2340653
>gets to feud the Undercarder
>the only new guy who faced Undercarder was the spooky fat fuck champ and Deanetty
>implying any of that is bad booking
>>
>>2340398
If that was a shoot then Braun is beyond based.
>>
>>2340192
In kayfabe, what was his plan?

What was the kayfabe reason reigns was #30 in the rumble for that matter? He took someone else's number? He thought he'd lose and thus applied for the Rumble anyway? Steph arranged for the loser of the UT match to get #30?
>>
>>2340411
Do you know what I noticed though?
Braun nodded to Taker like "yes, i will do get out of the ring".

Maybe we get some heel taker and Braun team up.
>>
>>2340203
He's had a few bad PPVs

I concede he's miles better in the ring than he was just a year ago. He's never booked to look anything but strong, though. It's frustrating knowing the only times reigns will lose is by cheating or interference. Yet he's constantly being booked like a bit of an underdog. Dude has clean wins over nearly all of the roster FFS.
>>
>>2340836
Nah it was pretty bad.

It was a slow, overlong, spot fest covering for the fact Trippple Man is aged as fuck and rusty.
>>
>>2340895
>he's constantly being booked like a bit of an underdog

This is somehow baffling.

There are many things Roman lacks, but one thing he has almost none whatsoever, is any "underdog appeal". Yet they build his matches like he's going "against the odds" and like it's some kind of surprise when LOLROMANWINS.
>>
>>2341089
Both Austin and Hogan are immensely sympathetic underdog characters and I'm sure they are hoping for a bit of that.
>>
If Undertaker did not believe in Roman Reigns he would be facing someone else right now at Wrestlemania.

He could nix matches and finishes mind you and its well documented. He even agreed to fight the boss' son but balked when Vince wanted his boy to win.

Based Old Big Dog putting over Based New Big Dog.
>>
>>2341089
It's not baffling

Roman lacks a similarly leveled heel to overcome, Cena had Orton/Edge/Phil as heels

Roman initially had Jasethy until Jasethy botched his heel and face turn
>>
>>2340215
GIMME A FUCKING MIC
>>
>>2340074
>People were actually excited about the prospect of a """match""" between a barely mobile 50 year old sack of brittle bones and a shitter so green he can barely take a bump

Not content with drinking Vince's Kool-Aid, you people got an enema of it.
>>
>>2341109
>I watch wrestling for the work rate and matches
>>
>>2341111
>I watch wrestling for leathery old men in makeup
>>
>>2341113
>I watch wrestling
>>
>>2340895
>>2341089
this

Roman's feuds always follow a 5-step system:
>1. Roman challenges a heel/is challenged by one
>2. The heel pins Roman through cheating and underhanded tactics or beats him up when he is overwhelmed/unprepared
>3. The heel gloats, Roman is smug and retorts with witty comebacks. Ends with a threat/ultimatum from Roman that the heel will be defeated.
>4. The heel gets a few good hits in, but Roman goes "OOOH-AAUGH" and all underhanded tactics/finishing moves stop working because he is stronger now.
>5. Roman pins his opponent cleanly and the feud ends without any lasting effect story-wise to either side.

In proper narrative storytelling, the hero will lose and be overwhelmed at first because he is unprepared and not the person he needs to be to defeat his enemy. This is what propels the hero character to learn how to adapt/to train until he is ready/develop or discover a new side of himself that will help overcome the previously insurmountable odds. Only after he has changed and grown as an individual can the hero defeat the evil.

Roman's character is static. He doesn't try to adapt when facing new challenges, he hasn't ever doubted his own abilities or been beaten by an intelligent foe because he was unprepared or outwitted. His enemies never end up being more powerful than he is.

He's just a comic book hero that's stuck telling the same story over and over.
>>
>>2341134
This is true, but he's also a stupid dog. He gets distracted easily.

All he wanted was the Universal Championship, but then he got distracted by Rusev. Beat him and took the US title but it wasnt the bone he wanted so he went after the Universal Championship again. But then in his match with KO, Braun attacked him and he got distracted, so then he chased Braun. But then when he was gonna end things with Braun again, a bigger dog stepped in his yard and now he's distracted by that.

Just a big, stupid as fuck, based dog
>>
>>2340179
Is this the true difference between 6'8 and 6'3?
>>
>>2341222
vince probably insisted on roman wearing lifts

he's very sensitive about that shit
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.