[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bullet club leaders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: leaders.jpg (58KB, 1024x379px) Image search: [Google]
leaders.jpg
58KB, 1024x379px
So far all bullet club leaders have won a world title,do you see kenny winning one as well if he ever comes to wwe?
>>
>>2337600
Literallt no one knows who Omega is
>>
>>2337609
I KNOW!! and my friend Mark knows him too, you are wrong OP.
>>
>>2337600
they'd be stupid not to put the belt on him, I love BMAJ but based cleaner has more potential than him and is farther than balor will ever be
>>
why go to wwe when he can stay at BASED new japan?
>>
nobody would care about this god damn weeb
>>
He'd demand so much to go there they'd have no choice.
>>
File: 20170112_221118.jpg (638KB, 1036x992px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_221118.jpg
638KB, 1036x992px
>>2337753
Nothing worse than a proud depressed weeb

Seek sugar walls
>>
Omega will never make it to wwe
>>
>>2337836
Depends if he was good friends with Heath, Miz and Zack during their DSW time. They might put in a good word for him
>>
No he's a comedy wrestler compared to the other two who are more athletic

Best he could do is an nxt title run but he thinks he's above it so I don't know
>>
>>2337842
I don't think any of those three have too much pull. Maybe mix if he gets big match john to cosign for him.
>>
>>2337600
>NJPW
>world title
lol
>>
>>2337836
>never make it
They contacted him like four times and he turned them down. He loves Japan.
>>
>>2338134
why lol?

they both won the biggest belts in the wwe coming out from njpw
>>
You're forgetting the 2nd leader.
>>
>>2338659
This is true, Styles was never the leader of Bullet Club
>>
>>2338659
WWE Raw Tag Team Championship and a hot asian wife is more then enough for him
>>
>>2338701
I didn't say that.

Styles was the 3rd official leader.
>>
>>2338513
omega didn't
>>
>>2338770
>>2338770
that's what i meant when i wrote both i meant aj and balor
>>
>>2337874
funniest shit ive ever read on here
>>
>>2338818
yes but OP said all bullet club leaders have won a world title
NJPW is just the most popular of the outlaws, it's not a "world title". It's like your local fed calling their belt the world title. It's not.
>>
>>2338870
learn to read retard
>>
>>2338907
kill yourself redditard I was talking to the OP I don't give a fuck what you neckbeards discussed beyond that
>>
reminder that balor only got popular because of his body paint
>>
>>2339076
wew (and the rest of the iwc) only started giving a fuck about him when he did his carnage or whatever body paint
>>
>>2338201
I'm sure being white rich swann was hard to turn down
>>
>Bullet club official leader
they've never said they have had a leader people just assume cause they hold the title
>>
>>2337867
Hi Cornette!
>>
>>2337609
>Literallt

state of dumb /wwe/ babbies

>>2338870
shut the fuck up you dumb bastard
>>
>>2337600
Finn never won a world title bro
>>
>>2337600
karl anderson
>>
>>2341890
Yeah, he won a UNIVERSAL title, much bigger.
>>
>>2342003
>universal title
???
>>
>>2337600
Karl Anderson was a leader of Bullet Club too gay boy
>>
>>2338701
He was considered the leader of the ROH side as well as considered the leader by the end of his New Japan run
>>
>kenny winning one as well if he ever comes to wwe

Why would Kenny come to WWE when he's at the top of this game and every time he turns on WWE Nakamura is languishing in NXT, Finn is MIA and AJ is getting dead end booked, jobbed out or carrying Shane McMahon?
>>
>>2342066

Lol I forgot Gallows + Anderson's WWE booking. Nuff said.
>>
>>2342071
aj was world champ for half a year and beat bmj clean what the fuck are you smoking thinking he's getting jobbed out or dead end booked?
>>
>>2338659
I always pictured Anderson as a main eventer and world champion.
>>
faggot club is seriously the most overrated thing in all of wrestling and that's saying a lot
>>
>>2337600
Tama is though
>>
Kenny is already miles better than Finn

Could be better than AJ
>>
>>2342066
Nakamura will be up after Mania, AJ was a world champ, Balor was a world champ and starts doing house shows this weekend. Kenny would be treated p well.
>>
>>2341890
Finn was the first raw champion, dude.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.