[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlemania. Hoes or bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: wrestlemania.png (366KB, 619x584px) Image search: [Google]
wrestlemania.png
366KB, 619x584px
So every year since I've been watching wrestling my friend has come round to my house and we've gotten hammered and watched wrestlemania and it's been a great time.
My other friend ( who's a non wrestling fan) has a 9/10 girlfriend. She has been flirting with me when he's not around and she's into wwe.
should I watch mania with my long time friend or with my other friend's girlfriend.
Some additional info to consider.
I'm a virgin
I think there's a high chance of me getting laid.
she's a roman mark and would not know good wrestling if it hit her in the face.
>>
>>2335985
Fuck this girl and let your long-time friend watch.
>>
>virgin thinks a 9/10 romanstacy has been flirting with him
>>
>>2335985
Try and fuck her.

You'll probably fail but if you drink with your friend instead you'll just be thinking about the girl all night and won't have fun.
>>
>>2335985
>Some additional info to consider.
>she's a roman mark and would not know good wrestling if it hit her in the face.

Yes my friend this is absolutely vital information.
Bring her round and wow her with your extensive "JAPANESE PUROWRESSARUUU" knowledge. Perhaps flaunt your knowledge of Mitsubishi TokyoHiroshima?
>>
>>2335985
>trying to fuck your friend's girlfriend
You're worse than Hitler
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.