[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can WWEDRONES be any more delusional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wweDRONES.jpg (82KB, 1086x491px) Image search: [Google]
wweDRONES.jpg
82KB, 1086x491px
lmao keep whining and complaining...things will "get better" someday LMFAO
>>
>>2335981
based reddit working you hard tbqh
>>
>>2335981
I have to say that I agree with the last guy there. Besides the year of Daniel Bryan, the lead up to Wrestlemania has been completely unwatchable for me for the past decade. Seems like this is the time of the year when they play everything extremely safe.
>>
Mania was unironically bad last year. With the exception of the Shane-off-the-cell spot it was boring.

I hate how it's become "HURR LETS WHEEL OUT SOME OLD LEGENDS TO WIN THE CROWD OVER"
>>
>>2335993
>>2335998
Vince knows that the name "Wrestlemania" and the appearance of a bunch of legends/part-timers is enough to sell it so he always puts on an underwhelming card, and saves better matches for the rest of the year to try and sell Network subs.
>>
Mania is an entertainment spectacle not a wrestling show. Always has been, I really don't know what you expected. You combine big names with celebrity throw in a spot fest or two and there's your show.

I kind of think they should have some kind of best matches possible show but it's really not what the business is about.
>>
>>2336024
>I kind of think they should have some kind of best matches possible show but it's really not what the business is about.

Probably not, Wrestle Kingdom earlier this year went for that and flopped p. hard.
>>
>>2336031
> best matches possible
> CAWdy
>>
>>2336031
>Wrestle Kingdom earlier this year went for that and flopped p. hard.
Really? This year's was the most I've heard people talking about it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.