[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. This will go down as one of the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: wwe-160221-660x380.jpg (53KB, 660x380px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-160221-660x380.jpg
53KB, 660x380px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

This will go down as one of the worst ppvs ever.

1 year of buildup for Strowman, buried by flop Roman with a dead drowd.

1 year of buildup for Owens, buried by Oldberg in 30 seconds.

1 and a half year of Charlotte streak ended for no good reason. (then again who cares about womyn)

And it was just a low tier ppv. They literally destroyed 1 year of work, in a shit tier ppv for no good reason.
>>
>>2335725
ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
File: gokun fritas.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
gokun fritas.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>2335736
That is a smackdown expression, don't use it in raw garbage show.
>>
H-hold the L s-smark

S-stamford chads a-always win
>>
It's a great feeling when you don't care whatever shits happened in Slowlane because you have ditched RAM for a long time. If you really are Stamford wives, just watch smackdown. The main show is shorter, the cards are better filled, with a great post-show. What else do you want? Veterans?
>>
>>2335725
Fastlane 2015 was worse somehow
>>
>raw's world champ will show up maybe twice until wrestlemania
what's sad is that people will defend it
>>
>>2335725
I thought it was fine but then again I had very low expectations.

Didn't need the Jinder Mahal match though.
>>
>>2335763
Has there ever been a good Fastlane?
>>
>>2335725
>Kill 3 year long storylines a month before mania
for what reason
>>
>>2335766
Ironically same will happen to the US champion
>>
>>2335789
The Owens storyline is Jericho, not the title, and they continued that.

Charlotte's streak was a crutch on the division and should have been broken at last year's Mania.

The Strowman thing.. they probably should have protected him by just not having this match. There was no way he was going over the company's golden boy when Roman's going into a match with Taker at Mania.

Who will Strowman go against at Mania? I hope he's not just thrown into the battle royal. Strowman v Joe could be hype.
>>
>>2335798
Since Shaq won't face Beeg at WM, I can see Show facing Strowman there, in a longer match than on that RAM Main Event.
>>
>>2335789
To get Roman over
>>
>>2335804
lol, so we are going to need ambulances to drag them away from the mat?
>>
>>2335813
Is Vince the most delusional man on the planet?
>>
>>2335819
Yes.
>>
>>2335798
>There was no way he was going over the company's golden boy

Just do a double count out, then have Undercarder come out on Rawetty and interrupt the two guys and lay out Romanetty to set up their match.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.