[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WORST PPV OF ALL TIME?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: oldberg111.jpg (506KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
oldberg111.jpg
506KB, 1280x732px
Dumbest fucking PPV I've ever seen. It was said on the god dmaned BROADCAST. The old geezer fuck hasnt had a title shot in 14yrs! Then you hand a title shot to him for no fucking reason and gift wrapped the title to him?e. You've literally just had a 50yr old jewish cunt that cant wrestle for more than 3min at a time... embarrass your whole roster of performers.

STROW LOSES FUCKING CLEAN? IS THAT WHY HE WAS BUILT UP FOR 3 YEARS, BECAUSE VINCE IS TOO STUBBORN (LIKE TRUMP) TO CONCEDE HIS EXPERIMENT WAS AN ABYSMAL FAILURE

JAX LOSES CLEAN? FUCKING WHY? WHERE IS SHE GOING TO HEAD NOW, SHE IS IN WRESTLING PURGATORY, MIGHT AS WELL HAVE DANCE OFF WITH FUCKING RUSEV IN TELETUBBIES UNIFORMS FOR A FUCKING CAKE

AND WHY DID CHARLOTTE LOSE HER PPV WINNING ON AN IRRELEVANT PPV? WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT? THE PREMISE?
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HER NOW

GOOD GOD DOES VINCE WANT HIS PRODUCT TO DIE BEFORE HIM?
>>
It was the best ppv in recent memory

Based Roman wins
Goldberg wins the damn title
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 475x546px
>>2334587
>>
>>2334587
This isn't a board for smarks.

I believe you're looking for /reddit/
>>
File: 1452564694285.jpg (43KB, 599x476px) Image search: [Google]
1452564694285.jpg
43KB, 599x476px
>>2334587
>(LIKE TRUMP)
>>
>>2334587

I hate ironic shitposts like this, because it encourages ironic shitposts about Roman and how good of a ppv it was

When it really was, unironically, complete shit
>>
>>2334587

I think you meant to post this on reddit you crybaby manchild.

How do you manage to get this mad over mandrama?

It's all fake you know that right?
>>
The first half was dogshit, but the second half was pretty good.

Cruiserweights, Roman vs Strowman, and KO getting BTFO in under 30 seconds were the highlights
>>
S H O O K
H
O
O
K
>>
1 good match.
Jack Vs. Neville.
Best match... Cruiserweight match.
The fuck.
>>
>>2335002

KO getting BTFO'ed was done in the worst possible way.

The Distraction Finish is overused bullshit, it makes the victim look like a retard, and does nothing for the winner because he had to win off distraction. These retards should have book a 5 minute match which was 4:45 of KO avoiding and outmaneuvering Oldberg, 12 seconds of Spear + Jackhammer, and 3 seconds of Owens being pinned.
>>
File: 1456093188062.png (295KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
1456093188062.png
295KB, 680x697px
>>2334587
>VINCE IS TOO STUBBORN (LIKE TRUMP)
>>
I'm begging ya
>>
>>2335066
>best match was the Cruiserweights
>Goldberg is champ

we Nitro now
>>
There were some really great matches but I agree with you across the board on the finishes. They are booking the women into a corner and having strowman eat his first career pin to roman in a meaningless match on a meaningless ppv is just baffling.

Don't even get me started on a 50 year old absolutely burying their fan favorite young champ. I will say that its better than taker doing it because goldberg is jacked as fuck and Owens would get believably get annihilated by him.
>>
>>2334587
>like trump

kys
>>
>>2334587
based cruiserweights can have neville winning clean and jack looking strong at the same time
>>
>>2336167
this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.