[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm jumping ship to New Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 41628vV3uHL._UX1500_.jpg (126KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
41628vV3uHL._UX1500_.jpg
126KB, 1500x1500px
I tried defending WWE every single time, but this shit booking has left a bad taste in my mouth. I love Smackdown too, but Aj vs. Shane sounds so stupid. Any New Japan guys wanna give me suggestions to some actual good matches around here? I need to wash the taste of WWE out of my mouth
>>
Watch NJPW's weekly show on AXS if you have that channel. They usually show their best matches and its only an hour.

Also, drop raw from your viewing and only watch smackdown. It'll work wonders, trust me
>>
You can start right now to be honest with NJPW.

If you buy their streaming, you can start with New Years Dash. Maybe it's even free I think, check it out.

It's basically start of the 2017 in NJPW. Whole set of tag team matches that establishes new feuds.

After that there are some Road to shows, those are usually also tag matches, building the feauds so people can have matches on big shows.

New Beginning shows were awesome, Will Ospreay vs Shibata was great, Takahashi vs. Dragon Lee was awesome. And Naito vs Elgin was Match of the Year contender. Live it was fucking awesome, unspoiled.
>>
>>2333964
only thing you need to know is never trust shibata fans or shibata.

everything else you can learn on your own.
>>
>>2333964
Shibata vs Ishii
>>
Styles vs. Nakamura
>>
>>2333964
Domo arigato, too sweet me mi vato
>>
File: SEETHING.jpg (38KB, 551x580px) Image search: [Google]
SEETHING.jpg
38KB, 551x580px
Might as well give lucha undergorund a try. They have decent matches too.

Fuck the WWE
>>
ishii vs okada g1 2016
>>
>>2333964
Dude just watch smackdown. Don't be upset about AJ vs Shane. When is the last time either of those two had a boring match?
>>
They have a Bullet Club section on NJPW world. Go to the list of AJ matches and watch all of them. They are all good.

Also watch WK11, New Beginning and Honor Rising and you'll have a decent idea of what is going on.
>>
>>2334780
>when is the last time Shane had a boring match

WrestleMania 32
>>
Naito vs Omega G1 Climax 26
>>
>>2333964
Sayonara.
>>
>>2334102
Shibata, on many levels, is the most underrated wrestler on the planet.
>>
>>2334945
People pretend that that match that Shane had was good. It was 20 minutes of nothing built up to him jumping on exposed pads. It's just too ridiculous folks.
>>
>>2333964
You could watch PPVS from last year's Tokyo Dome til now. Also go back and watch any of the WON 5 star matches over the past 6 or 7 years.
>>
>>2335085
you see OP? never fails.

Tanahashi now thats an ACE
>>
File: Tranquilo.webm (748KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Tranquilo.webm
748KB, 450x253px
>>2334950
Naito vs Big Mike Elgin was also pretty good
>>
Shibata vs Goto, Wrestle Kingdom 8.

>>2335085
Based Chapping Man
>>
>>2334780
The best wrestler in WWE has no business in a match with Shane mcmhahon at the biggest show of the year. It's borderline criminal.
>>
>>2333964
if you have AXS all the March episodes are G1 special episodes that are like 2 hours long i think? Which are mostly good matches other than like 1 or 2, if you like that start at wrestling kingdom and go from there, the general rule is to skip the first half of shows unless theres something you have an interest in. New Japan road shows like the one a few days ago are mostly shit outside of the last 2 matches as they're glorified house shows
>>
>>2334371
This, but not their WK match even though it's great. Watch their G1 match, it's the GOAT 10 minute match.
>>
File: Cp2oe-AWgAA3vJI.jpg (79KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Cp2oe-AWgAA3vJI.jpg
79KB, 500x700px
>>
>>2335085
Not even the most underrated guy to win the NEVER Championship in the past few months
>>
>>2333964
You should try jumping ship to a puro promotion that's consistently good instead of NJPW
>>
>>2335085
Uhhh, what? Japan loves him and he attracts more Western marks than anyone because MUH STRONG STYLE. Shibata isn't even close to underrated
>>
>>2333964
Gonna watch TNA or whatever it's called now.
>>
>>2335543
I can't think of one outside of maybe new noah
>>
>>2335566
Ice Ribbon obviously
>>
>>2335571
kek
>>
>>2335566
BJW and Dragon Gate have had way more consistently top-to-bottom good shows than NJPW has for the entirety of the past year tbqh
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.