[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE HEEL NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: BayLeno.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BayLeno.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
WE HEEL NOW
>>
>>2333894
WTF was that shit?
>>
>>2333920
Women's """""Wrestling"""""
>>
File: jay leno.jpg (28KB, 194x435px) Image search: [Google]
jay leno.jpg
28KB, 194x435px
inb4 she becomes /ourgirl/
>>
I want to hug Bayley
>>
based bayley. can't wait for her to btfo sasha at mania
>>
>Turns heel
>Starts wearing gear that shows off her rack and ass
BASED
>>
>>2333945
More like the state of Vince's """"booking""""
>>
>>2334015
>turns heel
>wears that gear you mentioned
>her new gimmick is cockteasing/laughing at her neckbeard hugger section fans
>>
wait what happened?
>>
more like sasha turning heel
>>
>>2334015
>She starts wearing a mask
B A S E D
>>
>>2334115
Bay Leno challenged Charlotte to keep Dana in the back, which she did, Sasha runs out, interferes, Bayley pins.

Um... yay?

>>2334167
What Bay Leno did tonight was not what a baby face does. Bayley looked weak, Charlotte looked strong and got cheated.
>>
>Women complementing each other and fawning over everything they do

Annoying as hell - but maybe it's hitting me too close to home since my coworkers all do that shit.
>>
>>2334798
>What Bay Leno did tonight was not what a baby face does. Bayley looked weak, Charlotte looked strong and got cheated.

It's clear they're selling the angle that Bayley didn't know Sasha would interfere again
>>
>Bayley - Face
>Charlotte - Hell
>Charlotte buries Bayley for the entire match and proves that Bayley is actually shit
>Sasha has to get involved multiple times for Bayley to win
>I'm supposed to like Bayley and not like Charlotte
really got me tinkin
>>
>>2334015
>turns heel
>wears that gear
>acts like a rebellious teenager
>fucks everyone without protection
>gets pregnant with Big Shows baby
>>
>>2334902
Which might matter if anyone believed that/cared at all.

Bayley looks like a scrub who can't defend her own title, Charlotte is wrestling royalty who will never get booed by anyone, anywhere, this isn't how you get the crowd on Bay Leno's side.
>>
>>2334813

Seek out therapy.
>>
>>2334989

You legit don't find what Bayley and Sasha do annoying at all? The entire "Oh I'm so happy for you" over the top shit that's obviously leading to a Sasha heel turn?
>>
>>2334983

>Bayley looks like a scrub who can't defend her own title

The point is just because she looks weak doesn't mean how things went down makes her any less of a babyface. See Ellsworth when he first started in WWE.
>>
>>2334089
>hugger section
first time i saw this i saw a sign at such an angle that i saw **GGER SECTION, and suffice to say that i didnt think the sign said "HUGGER SECTION" if you catch my drift!

>yeah, i'm obviously going to hell.
>>
File: looolmarsvenus.jpg (157KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
looolmarsvenus.jpg
157KB, 800x800px
>>2334995
>pic related

>>2335006
>Ellsworth
He'll be unemployed by June. What's your point?
>>
>>2335168
Ellsworth will be dual champ by June. Uni and World Heavyweight.
>>
>>2335193
Ellsworth is literally Hornswoggle. He's a flash in the pan jobber that will melt from the overexposure.
>>
>>2334902
>inb4 they recycle the JeriKO plot
>>
>>2335246
>inb4
Anon, I...
>>
>>2335242
Hornswoggle had a cruiserweight title run...
Mind you he also killed the belt but still, he had it.
>>
>>2335294
They haven't had a Siesta of Sisterhood with Sasha presenting a Gugenheim vagina statue yet, right?
>>
>>2333984
Lemme guess, your shirt size is 6XL?
>>
>>2334902
The why were they rubbing shoulders and acting cocky on Raw Talk?
>>
>>2335564
WWE is shit
>>
>>2334983
>Charlotte is wrestling royalty who will never get booed by anyone, anywhere,

She's been getting booed ever since she started defending the Divas Title against Paige.
>>
>>2334967
Baby becomes a wrestler in the future
>WEELLLLLL IT'S THE BEEEEEEEG CHIN!
>>
>>2335168

he has his own promotion, he's self-employed.
>>
>>2335564

Because kayfabe-wise just like last time, Bayley doesn't give a shit how she wins because a win's a win. She didn't ask for the help so who is she to complain when she gets it anyway?

Bayley is far from the first babyface to win/retain a title in WWE due to outside interference. Eddie beat Lesnar that way for the WWE title and the fans loved it. Cody and Goldust beat the Shield for the tag titles that way and the fans loved it.

She SHOULD care at this point though, don't get me wrong. She definitely looks weak as fuck so far, and that may indeed end up turning the crowd against her if they keep that up.

The problem with Bayley's current run after last night is that she seems to ALWAYS need an advantage in Sasha to win. Seems maybe they're building to a feud with Sasha, on the basis of Sasha saying "Bitch I helped you, now I deserve a title shot"
>>
>>2335383
I would watch this...is this bad?
>>
>>2335147
reddit is that way
>>
>>2334983
>who can't defend her own title
Just like the women who needed her daddy to win her matches for a year
>>
Sasha is the one who's going to turn heel

She keeps helping Bayley because she knows Charlotte has her solved.

She's keeping the title on someone she thinks she can beat.
>>
>>2335560
Shows how much you know, it's actually a 7.
>>
>>2336034
Maybe? Might even be funnier if they had "The Creation of Bayley", including the "no pants" line.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.