[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Dory Funk Jr. still wrestling??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: DoryFunkJR.jpg (48KB, 635x466px) Image search: [Google]
DoryFunkJR.jpg
48KB, 635x466px
The man is 75 years old and he's still wrestling! I'm afraid he might die in the ring
>>
>>2332944
desperate for money
>>
Maybe he's trying to get into Guinness Book of World Records.
>>
>>2332944
I dont mind if ric ,dickbutt, dory or terry wants to die in the ring. Its their life.
>>
>>2332944
Wrestling is drug

Both Dory and Terry are totally addicted to it.
>>
>>2332944
this is so depressing
>>
>>2336291
No it isn't. He's not having an actual wrestling match; he's there just to have fun and the crowd fondly cheers for him. It isn't like in WWREEEEE with Vince wheeling out all the old farts in a desperate attempt for ratings.
>>
>>2336323

Well that's good to hear. More power to him then!
>>
>>2332944
He's a living legend like Terry

And Funks are crazy
>>
>>2336331
The owner of BJW does the same thing. He's around Dory's age and just does comedy matches. Neither of them are taking bumps or anything like that.
>>
Dory was second only to Ikemen in terms of being over with the crowd at AJPW New Explosion. They love him
If you don't find guys like Dory, Great Kojika, Fuchi etc working comedy matches and getting by on sheer crowd love to be one of the best things about wrestling I've got no love for your dumb ass
>>
>A Funk retiring

Not happening
>>
>>2332944
He is full of knowledge and can teach the new guys a bunch of stuff in back, maybe in the ring as well.
>>
>>2336342
wat u mean?
>>
this is so fucking sad
https://youtu.be/KBqv669G2s8
>>
>>2337145
Sad to you. Not to him.

Old men in wacky matches is nothing hew to ajpw. Rusher kimura, the ajpw 90s comedy matches with baba.

Sad is Misawa killing himself with dangerous movez.
>>
>>2332944
mil mascaras was the worst for this it was just sad as fuck watching him hobble out to the ring
>>
>>2332944
Didn't Lou Thesz wrestle in 1990 when he was like 80?
>>
Lost of them wrestle into their 70's for money i think abadullah the butcher is still wrestling
>>
>>2338040
Verne Gagne ha a match in 2009 at the age of 83. He went over, of course.
>>
>>2332944
based
>>
>>2332944
Maybe he wants to die in the ring?
>>
The Funks were gods in Japan. Baba made them bookers for foreign talent.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.