[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

F
>>
>>2329345
>another meme fight
>>
>>2329345
That's got to be a joke...

Although to be fair, I'd put money on this drawer more than his first fight. People actually want to see him throw a punch this time. Should be easy for Northcutt though. Saw what Gall did to him.
>>
Holy shit cuck man has turned into the meme fighter. And he's just taking it from Dana. Absolutely hilarious. Maybe he's gonna just walk?
>>
When Conor is your only draw left and his response is fuck you pay me I guess having phil get btfo again makes sense
>>
Ahahhaha holy shit really?
>>
>>2329345
Based Punk getting cash despite doing absolutely nothing

legend
>>
The man has to at LEAST get a punch in for the next fight

If he gets BTFO again people are gonna start comparing him to Monica Geller's wealthy boyfriend who tried to be UFC champ
>>
CuckMan Phil won't draw a single penny this time
>>2329409
Maybe if Dana makes it a triple threat with Big Dick Mick
>>
>>2329409
He is gonna get KO'd. Sage has been teasing a heel turn after getting beat twice already. Cuckman Phil is gonna put him over and AJ will publicly hug Sage after the fight.
>>
Sage?
>>
CM Cuck about to get BTFO again
>>
>>2329345
CM PUNK
GOT FUCKIN MEMED
NOW SAGE NORTHCUTT
WILL LEAVE HIM HEEMED
VINCE MCMAHON
WON'T TALK TO MEEEEE
MICKEY GALL IS FUCKING AJ LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*guitar solo*
>>
>>2329896
sage and AJ would make cute babies desu
>>
>>2329345

DON'T TRY ANYTHING CUTE THIS TIME, PANK
>>
>>2329345
>Punk still getting fights in the UFC
Fucking hell Dana you greedy piece of shit.
>>
>>2330319
It's most likely the new Hollywood owners. Dana has checked out since the buyout. This is also fake news. If Punk is getting another fight, it will be against the black guy that Mickey Gall destroyed a while back.
>>
No way, this is a huge mis-match, Sage will fucking murder him.

being serious Punk will be a bloody mess
>>
>>2329389
500k for two minutes of hugging it out on the floor and people think Pink is the joke. Out of the wrestling business for three years but still working the marks.
>>
So, by getting his ass kicked, does Phil make his opponents look really really strong? Or does it just expose him as a cuck?
>>
>>2330306
Lee or Styles?
>>
>>2330319
with WME IMG it's only just begun
>>
>>2329345
fake
>>
>>2329345
He'll probably get paid more than anyone else on the card again too.

Good for him I guess. a minute or two of humiliation for a huge check.
>>
>>2330510
Styles and Sage are both devote christians they wouldn't induldge in homosexuality
>>
Well sage won't try to tap him so we get to see punk get torn apart standing. This is great news if true.
>>
>>2329912
>MICKEY GALL IS FUCKING AJ LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lolwat? there's some dude out there named AJ Lee? small world, huh?
>>
>>2330310
>PANK
this made/makes me laugh way more than i should... damn you anon!
>>
>>2335186
>Well sage won't try to tap him so we get to see punk get torn apart standing. This is great news if true.
i like the cut of your jib, sir!
>>
>>2329345
wasn't one of his complaints about concussions in wwe?
>>
>>2329345
Sage said he's going back to lightweight next fight you fag.

Punk can't make 155
>>
>20 year old vs 40 year old

NEET
>>
>>2329345
I don't give a shit but isn't that the pretty boy MMA fighter that's like, CHAD Xtreme?
>>
Is Punk autistic? He's going to get destroyed again. Potentially even worse this time. Wtf.
>>
>>2329409
To be fair, Pete went up against Tank Abbott.
Pete was a wanker.
>>
What if Punk is playing the super long con and is actually going to try to buddy up enough to Dana and the UFC owners to the point he may eventually be chosen as the next CEO? Then he can finally have his revenge on Vince by buying the company in about 10 years.
>>
All jokes aside, if punk gets badly hurt (hospitalised) fighting sage the UFC and the Nevada athletic commission could get into some legal problems for sanctioning the fight.
Before a fighter turns pro they have to have a winning amateur record. This was waived for his first fight as the commission licensed punk on the fact that the UFC had a good record for recommending fighters to go pro and also putting on safe events. However since the extremely one sided nature of his first fight the question must be asked how is punk fighting professionally appropriate?
Given the amateur/professional record of sage vs the record of punk (0 amateur fights, 1 professional loss) the disparity of ability is obvious.

TLDR Professional fighting is for professional athletes not 39 year old unskilled actors.
>>
Phile btfo
>>
This fight will end in 10 seconds. This is clearly a case of taking a massive beating for a big paycheck. Hell, that should be Cuck Man's new gimmick, just goes out there and gets destroyed every fight.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.