[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Then: >YOU STAND THERE AND TALK YOUR NONSENSE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Then:
>YOU STAND THERE AND TALK YOUR NONSENSE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE GOING TO WALK OUT OF WRESTLEMANIA THE WWF CHAMPION WELL THE ROCK SAYS GATHER UP EVERY SINGLE DREAM YOU HAVE HAD SINCE YOU WERE A KID SHINE IT UP REAL NICE TURN THE SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS
>YOU LOOK SO CONFIDENT RIGHT NOW WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT TO SUNDAY WE CAN GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIGHT HERE NOW THE ROCK IS GONNA MARCH IN THAT RING TAKE YOU ON A TOUR TO THE CORNER OF KNOW YOUR ROAD BOULEVARD TURN RIGHT INTO JABRONI DRIVE AND CHECK YOU STRAIGHT INTO THE SMACKDOWN HOTEL. BUT FIRST FOR MY MILLIONS
>AND MILLIONS
>OF FANS.....IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK. IS. COOKING
>*camera pans to college bros and hot women
>goes to gorilla positions asks vince and pat what they could have done better, then goes to the bar with the boys to create long lasting memories

Now:
>Fine Speech
>Suffering Suckatash Mr. Challenger! April 2nd is the date of WWE's Wrestlemania in Orlando Florida. *asks crowd for 1 minute silence as they mourn the dead from night club shooting*. But I don't want to figh chu I wan da UNDATAKA! You know what happens to stupid idiots when they get in my way huh? You just made the list! *dabs*.
>I would come down there and kick your butt but instead our great general manager Mick Foley the rest of the show to be dedicated to divas! *crowd boos vehemently* Oh man I'm sorry I mean the lovely women of wrestling! *crowd start's chanting women's wrestling*. Thank you for your time hosting city, let's go local team! *selfies with planted celebrity*
>goes straight to the hotel to play video games

What the fuck happened?
>>
A senile old man and his idiotic daughter insisted on scripted promos with any deviation being severely punished?
>>
ya finna seething pinhead
>>
Now, anon, I think you may be exaggerating just a bit on the latter example there.
>>
>>2328790
Yeah you're right, the "celebrities" are c-listers at most
>>
>>2328773
Liberals ruined wrestling
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.