[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebooking Wrestlemania 18, WWF vs WCW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
Always thought this was such a wasted Wrestlemania. It was fine, but could have been so much better. Austin on the midcard, dud title match etc. If the invasion angle hadn't been rushed this would have been natural culmination point for it.

How's about this
>Stone Cold (C) vs Goldberg (Rumble Winner)
>Rock vs Hogan
>HHH & HBK vs Nash & Hall
>Angle vs Mr Perfect
>Undertaker vs Sting
>Jericho vs Flair
>Generic Tag Matches
>Some other fluff
>>
>>2328288
They didn't have Goldberg or Sting then.
>>
>>2328298
Hypothetical non-botched Invasion angle
>>
Where do I start with WCW that I can watch on the Network?
>>
>>2329085
Good question, I'd like to know too
>>
>>2329085
>>2329198
19th March 2001
>>
>>2329085
>>2329198
All of Nitro is up there last I heard
>>
>>2329085
Bash at the Beach 96 tbqhwyfam
>>
>>2329200
kek

>>2329201
Yes but where to start watching?
>>
>>2329216
Well the first episode seems like a logical point...
>>
>>2328288
Classic mark booking, complete fantasy, not understanding the context of the build and what heavy limitations they were under at the time.

> Stone Cold vs. Goldberg (Rumble winner)
First off it was impossible to hire Goldberg due to his contract with turner being literally millions. But let's just say they do, why would they book him to win the rumble and completely bury all their top stars? Especially when Haitch came back to his ovation and had heat. Completely inorganic hotshotting.

Stone Cold should have been champ though I will concede that.

> Kliq match
HBK was still injured. It's a waste of Haitch as well.

> Angle vs. Perfect
That definitely should have happened that Kane match was the shits.

> Jericho vs. Flair
Why? That happened at Summerslam and it was beyond average.
>>
>>2329223
>Especially when Haitch came back to his ovation and had heat.
>it's a waste of haitch as well
Hunter you need to try and disguise your posts a bit better
>>
>>2329230
I'm not that much of a fan but seriously dude, watch that Raw in January and tell me the guy shouldn't have main evented that year.
>>
>>2329234
considering the heat had completely petered out by the time he actually main evented and then he dropped the belt to Hogan about three weeks later, yes, he shouldn't have main evented.
>>
>>2329234
>A return pop
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.