[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disregarding Vince, who's the Jannetty here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: BoR8viOCEAACdvo.jpg (21KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
BoR8viOCEAACdvo.jpg
21KB, 456x352px
Disregarding Vince, who's the Jannetty here?
>>
>>2328124
Bischoff, how is this a question? WCW isn't remembered fondly by anyone due to him. Heyman has a perpetual WWE job.
>>
>>2328124
Back in the 90's, Paul. Eric kept buying up all his ECW talent.

Now, Eric. Paul Heyman is still thriving on his career.
>>
>>2328125
>>2328130
/thread, Bischoff.
>>
>>2328124
Bischoffetty
>>
File: 455885.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
455885.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>2328125
>WCW isn't remembered fondly by anyone

I remember it fondly
>>
File: 1310246424001.jpg (16KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1310246424001.jpg
16KB, 268x265px
>>2328124
Well let me put it to you this way, when was the last time you heard the crowd chant "W-C-W! W-C-W!"
>>
>>2328173
"Because of him". People remember it fondly for Goldberg and DDP. They remember it fondly for Sting or Eddie.

No one goes "MAN BOY THAT THERE BISCHOFF WAS MY FAVORITE GUY"
>>
>>2328125
>WCW isn't remembered fondly by anyone
18+
>>
>>2328217
So dumb of me to expect you morons to have reading comprehension.
>>
>>2328177
>chanting matters
You hear nxt chants too. That doesn't make it big.
>>
>>2328124
Bischoffetty
>>
>>2328224
Not him, but if you're somehow implying that people don't fondly remember Bischoff's WCW appearances, you should wait until you're 18 years old to post on this site.
>>
Well Heyman's still on TV and is a major reason one of the hottest acts in WWE is one of the hottest acts in WWE...so, not him.
>>
>>2328327
>fondly remember Bischoff's WCW appearances

18+ Kiddo. That is not and never how it happened. All of his appearances people loved were due to the people standing AROUND him.
>>
>>2328238
Nobody really chants it at main roster shows, though, at least not that I've heard in the past year or so.

You still hear E-C-Dub chants for Heyman and Rhyno pretty frequently.
>>
I still can't believe Vince hired Bischoff. To this fucking day.

Yeah, I get that Vince will work with enemies for money/ratings but this is Eric Bischoff of all people

Lesnar beating the streak doesn't hold a candle to Bischoff walking out on Raw
>>
>>2328356
>I still can't believe Vince hired Bischoff.
And had him kiss his daughter.
>>
>>2328331
I dunno, he was a great heel authority figure in 1997.
>>
>>2328363

AND his wife too.

Vince is just.....man, I don't even know what to say.
>>
File: great evil is vanquished.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
great evil is vanquished.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>2328399
money
>>
>>2328399
He's a carny. There's nobody else like him in a position like him.
>>
>>2328125
>WCW isn't remembered fondly by anyone due to him.

Pretty sure it isn't remembered fondly because of Russo and Ferrara. nWo-era was WCW's peak era and is remembered positively.
>>
Vincetty Kenetty Mcmahetty Junioretty
>>
>>2328399
inferiority complex
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.