[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: autistic wrestlers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1482451551772.jpg (17KB, 375x591px) Image search: [Google]
1482451551772.jpg
17KB, 375x591px
Sef Rollins is touched in the head or some shit.

I worked at a Dallas Whataburger around Mania time last year, when Rollins, along with Sasha, Charlotte, and Big E came in for lunch.

Sasha and Charlotte just ordered some chicken sandwiches, Big E ordered a comical amount of food (three chicken sandwiches and two double Whataburgers with cheese and no pickles, a medium fry, and a drink gotta eat big to be Big I guess), and Seth, after I had to spoonfeed the concept of the menu to him, got a Double Whataburger meal.

We got them their food and they sat down, a minute later Seth comes storming up to the counter, saying we're all incompetent and we fucked up Sasha's sandwich. She ordered no tomatoes and no mayo, Seth said we put tomatoes and mayo on it. That certainly being possible, I said we'd make her a new sandwich, correctly, and that they could have some apple pie things for the trouble.

I get the feeling Seth wasn't really listening to anything I said. He just went on about how we disrespected Sasha, who was a beautiful, special woman who was a pioneer "this business." He actually said "this business." If I wasn't a wrestling fan, and knew who these people were, I'd have thought he was talking about fast food like she was the new Wendy's mascot.

I looked over to their table dumbfounded when Seth turned to gesticulate in that direction. Big E was just wearily staring a hole in Seth, like he had dealt with this shit before, Charlotte was VERY focused on her food, obviously angry and obviously trying to ignore Seth's spectacle. Sasha looked like she wanted to disappear into the booth.

We got them the new sandwich and four apple pies, and apologized for the trouble when I brought it to them. Sasha thanked me for everything and told me not to worry about it, Charlotte and Big E just said it was no trouble, and Seth was pouting.

Side Note: I noticed Big E didn't wait for his apple pie to cool, and ate it in about two bites. The man is an animal
>>
I met Rollins once and he was autistic haha
>>
>>2327142
Why are you so upset Carter?
>>
>>2327281
Kys carter
>>
>>2327140
ALPHA AS FUCK!
>>
>>2327403
Hi Carter! Everyone knows you're a Sethfag
>>
File: 717.png (656KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
717.png
656KB, 569x629px
Sounds like bullshit to me OP. Big E was on a diet around this time last year and wrestlers who are feuding(Sasha and Charlotte) aren't allowed to be seen in public together, plus Rollins was well into his rehab from his ACL tear. Should've used someone more believable like Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2327140
This is a new low for /asp/... wow.
>>
To back up OP's story I also had a horrible experience with him.
Interviewed a handful of guys for the radio station I worked on to promote Raw coming to town. This was in 2015.

Ambrose was quiet but polite. Seemer eager to get out and get to work.

Natalya was nice and really professional. She even brought us bagels which was based.

Rollins was a creepy asshole. Kept hitting on a female DJ even after she said no. Then kept staring at her through the interview. He asked where the bathroom was and just left after that without saying goodbye.

That evening we noticed that the female DJ's running shoes, which she kept in a locker in the women's room, were gone. Along with her socks and another woman's high heels.

Can't prove Seth did it but holy shit.
>>
>>
tl;dr the thread

seek therapy
>>
>>2327817
>>2327826
>>2327651

Carter you're really mad
>>
>>2327140

8/10, bretty good if it's original.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.