[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't there a Cena/AJ match at Mania?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
Seriously, you have the biggest active star in wrestling, and the most over guy, being wasted on nothing mi-dcard feuds nobody cares about.

This should be a Mania match.
>>
>>2325902
Yeah, I really want to see them have a 7th match.
>>
>>2325902
>Seriously, you have the biggest active star in wrestling, and the most over guy

And AJ, you forgot to mention him.
>>
>let's give this newfag who's only been in the company for a year a Wrestlemania match with the biggest star in the company

My nigga.....even overpushed Lesnar never got to do that after just a year in WWE
>>
>>2325902
They need Cena to be the curtain puller after last years fiasco.
>>
>>2325914
>let's give this newfag who's only been in the company for a year a Wrestlemania match with the biggest star in the company
The biggest star in wwe is Billy Graham jackass
>>
>>2325914
So why do the Miz & Maryse get Cena?

Lesnar literally main evented in his first year
>>
>>2325925

>So why do the Miz & Maryse get Cena?
Miz paid his dues in the company for years before he first faced Cena at WM. My point.

>Lesnar literally main evented in his first year
Did he wrestle Austin or Rock at WM, who were still there in his first year? My point.

Probably the only person who wrestled the company star at WM less than a year in was Yokozuna.....and that was only to ultimately put over Hogan
>>
>>2325930
>Miz paid his dues in the company for years before he first faced Cena at WM. My point.

I mean this year. Why is the biggest star in the business being wasted on the fucking Miz and his girlfriend in an intergender tag match?

By WM 19 Rock & Austin were winding down and not full timers. HHH was on Raw. Angle was the biggest star on Smackdown and probably second only to HHH overall at the time.
>>
>>2325952
Because BMJ vs AJetty is tired and the A-Lister is 10x more based anyway
Also Nikki's a bigger draw than AJ or Miz so getting her next to Cena doesn't hurt
>>
>>2325914
But John's not a newfag, he's been there for years.
>>
>>2325902
Because there's a feeling that match has happened too many times already.
>>
>>2325925
Lets be honest, it's a demotion for Miz, at one point it looked like he was moving towards a feud against AJ for the championship. Now he has to job in a curtain puller because Nosell Bella decided that she wanted a wrestlemania retirement match.
>>
>>2325902
No thanks. It's been done 1000 times and every match was the same. So overrated
>>
>>2325913
AJetty BTFO
>>
>>2325902
"Wrestlemania" is the draw these days, which is why Vince has started intentionally booking mediocre cards for it for the last few years.
>>
>>2325902
They're both kind of being wasted this year, but they've already went at it like 4 times.
>>
>>2325930
He went against the rock at summerslam in his first month
>>
>>2327670
This. These are the best uses of each guy if they're not going to be in the title match.
>>
File: thumbdallas.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
thumbdallas.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
>>2329462
this
>>
>>2325953
>A-Lister is 10x more based anyway
Jobbers arent based.

>ONE AA
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.