[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to say that he's the Jannetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0611.jpg (50KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
50KB, 630x420px
Dean and Roman never get injured and are probably going to have long careers while Jasethy is probably going to have to retire within a few years cause he won't stop fucking up his knee
>>
>Deannetty
>>
No one on here deserves to have an opinion about anything.

None of you know anything about anything. None of you will ever achieve anything. None of your opinions hold any weight.

So the answer is simple - I. Don't. Care.
>>
>>2325841
Yes
Roman is known as "Record Revenue Reigns" to those in the know because he's such a giga-draw.
Even Deanetty pushes more merch than Jasethy would see in a Chinese sweatshop.
>>
roman actually got injured pretty hard
>>
>>2325858
yet ya still bothered to post here
>>
Jasethy is still being pegged as a top guy despite flopping hard as a heel, as a face and despite being an injury magnet and injuring other guys in the process. Imagine if Roman was 1/4 of that, smarks would whine, bitch and complain about how is he being """shoved down""" on """everyone's""" throats despite being injury ridden and/or injuring other people.

Deanetty is only being held back by top level management and even then he's the convenient alternative top guy when everyone else goes down.

Roman is the new ace of the WWE, smarks don't want that and like what everyone in the wrestling industry says; smarks are irrelevant. Despite all the boos, shitcanting and jeers smarks throw at the guy he's still the #1 merchandise seller among active wrestlers since BMJ is a part-timer now. Whether he equals or tops BMJ's merchandise magic is not up to me or seething smarks, that's the WWE's sole problem.
>>
>Roman never gets injured

He sat out the entire Fall of 2014 because of a tummyache.

>>2325859
>Roman is known as "Record Revenue Reigns" to those in the know because he's such a giga-draw.
>>2325932
>Roman's still the #1 merchandise seller among active wrestlers

D E L U S I O N A L
>>
>>2326459
Roman has been proven as the top merch seller after Cena time and time again. The only delusional ones here are smarks.
>>
>>2326483
You repeating it over-and-over is not proof.

(And neither is Google Trends.)
>>
Fucking kek, his wrestlemania moment alone outshine the entirety of Roman and Dean careers combined.
Seth is the only one of the three to not be a Janetty.
>>
>>2326529
>Rollins won both his world titles by pinning Reigns

Who's the Jannetty again?
>>
>>2326537
You mentioned him at the end of your sentence, brosef.
>>
Maybe.

Just maybe.

The Shield is a group made up of three really talented guys and none of them are a Jannetty.
>>
>>2325859
>Roman is known as "Record Revenue Reigns" to those in the know because he's such a giga-draw.

"No one talent drives the big wheel" - Vince McMahon, conference call, 2017
>>
File: Seth-Rollins-With-Dean-Ambrose.jpg (54KB, 835x526px) Image search: [Google]
Seth-Rollins-With-Dean-Ambrose.jpg
54KB, 835x526px
>>2326565
>three really talented guys

Who's the other?

You can't really count Kassius Ohno 'cause he was only suggested as a member dude.
>>
>>2326565
>implying that any of them is not the jannetty
>>
>>2325841
>Dean and Roman never get injured
>Roman never got injured

This board is so terrible you can't even bait accurately.
>>
File: 1485899590039.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485899590039.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>2326598
>Dean should have been pushed as a nihilistic destroyer
>not as a weird crazy garbage man you'd find in a dumpster in the back of a Denny's
>>
>>2326459
>>2326567
BBDWTS
>>
File: 5803863.jpg (85KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
5803863.jpg
85KB, 349x642px
>>2327823
>>2327830
>>
>>2327834
Based fucking DeanChad
>>
>>2327834
you got worked honestly my friend
>>
>>2327799
Why did Dean stop working out?
>>
>>2327834
>imagine being this worked
>>
>>2325841
He's obviously the janetty

Guarantee you more people know Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns
>>
>Big Dogetty
>>
File: sexcellent.jpg (44KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
sexcellent.jpg
44KB, 630x420px
A+ Player
--------------POWER GAP--------------
Roman "Not a good jannetty, not a bad jannetty, THE JANNETTY" Reignsetty
--------------POWER GAP--------------
Deanetty
>>
>>2325858
How embarrassing for you.
>>
File: 1437477524321.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437477524321.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>2327913
did you really write all this dumb shit? are you retarded?
>>
>>2327921
What a cringeworthy reply, I'm embarrassed for you.
>>
>>2327918
Not as embarrassing as cleaning petrol station toilets for a '''''living'''''
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.