[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE DIDNT FLY SO GOOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4550.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4550.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
HE DIDNT FLY SO GOOD
>>
Dude that's not even funny.
>>
That's why they call it high risk
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
GET READY TO DIE
>>
>>2325831

>wooooooooooooooooooooooosh *KERSPLATT*

what did Owen "pancake" Hart mean by this?
>>
Was it a work?
>>
File: bg.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bg.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: wtf014.gif (2MB, 340x210px) Image search: [Google]
wtf014.gif
2MB, 340x210px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAYGzl7d15Q

>mfw I watch this with headphones and I can hear the impact of Owen hitting the ring at 0:29 as the Spanish commentator is speaking
>>
It's been like 18 years and I'm still mad about this.

A fucking senseless, completely preventable death.

Bret is a better man than me, because between this and the screwjob I would have never spoken to Vince EVER again.
>>
>>2326216
>high risk high reward
The reward was never having to watch another NoWin Fart match or promo ever again, thank God for that
>>
>>2326284
Bret is not "a better man", he is just a C U C K
Vince decided to screw him and was involved in his brother's death and Bret its okay with it
Old sad cuck
>>
>>2326348
>cuck
While I agree with your assessment of Shitman.....you need to learn what that word means
>>
>>2325831
Not funny faggot. You should feel ashamed of yourself for making fun Owen Hart's death. By all accounts he was a great man and notorious ribber. He's still missed.
>>
>>2325831
Edgy.
>>
>>2327311
This. Knock it off guys, this isn't a joke at all.
>>
a lot of underage edgelords on /asp/ today. are the kids on spring break or something?
>>
>>2327584
What does Owen Hart like to eat before his PPV match?

[spoiler]Turnbuckle :^)[/spoiler]
>>
Not fucking funny
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/other-wrestling/2128841-njpws-tomoaki-honma-suffers-serious-injury-live-event-may-paralysed-neck-down.html
>>
>>2327631

Think about how unlucky he had to be to land on the turnbuckle. I mean yeah, he could have landed in the ring or on the concrete and died anyway but still, to specifically drop on the damn turnbuckle....
>>
>>2327732
You don't mean the pole, right?
>>
>>2326284
>implying the Screwjob wasn't a work.
>>
>>2327726
jesus christ his neck
>>
>>2327736

I remember reading where his head hit the actual turnbuckle and snapped his neck upon impact; maybe what I read was inaccurate....
>>
>>2327743
Fucking hell, poor bloke.
>>
>>2326284
Bret wanted money.
>>
>>2326204
For you.
>>
>>2327743
yeah, i hear thats inneckerate
>>
>>2328848
Literal cracked.com comment section tier

Kill yourself
>>
>>2325831
Appearetly Vince wanted him to do a cheating his wife storyline with Debra, but he refused cause he was a christcuck, as a punishment Vince gave him this gimmick, which resulted in his death.
>>
>>2325831
There's a tiny little part of me that thinks it's just deserts for almost killing Austin.
>>
File: bretcuck himself.jpg (35KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck himself.jpg
35KB, 599x449px
>>2325831
bretcuck taking ANOTHER L
>>
>>2327726
>wrestlingforum

CRINGE
>>
>>2328850
crackeds a real place? man, its like steam.com. why do they even hold onto it when huge corps would buy it for millions. like, serious, steam.com is a single page site for fucking hobby trains
>>
>>2327743
he died of a crushed chest when he hit the ropes

basically he was trying to breath but his crushed chest wouldn't let his lungs expand so he suffocated totally conscious
>>
>>2328929
He dislodged his pulmonary on the turnbuckle i heard
>>
>>2328932
>While being lowered into the ring, Hart fell 78 feet (24 m), landing chest-first on the top rope (approximately a foot from the nearest turnbuckle), throwing him into the ring.[59]
>>
>>2328937
Rope, turnbuckle whatever
He died from a dislodged pulmonary
>>
>>2328938
it isn't the same thing dipshit

>expecting me to believe you when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about

he died of a crushed chest bitch tits
>>
>>2328940
its

sorta the same thing
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.