[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ambrose on being stalked by his demographic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1454357427865.jpg (467KB, 1587x1073px)
1454357427865.jpg
467KB, 1587x1073px
>Ambrose: I have a particular demographic. I think I appeal to a lot of people who might have problems of their own [and] they relate to me. It’s cool when you can help and inspire people and stuff, but sometimes people just attach to you for strange reasons, [and] their behavior is not the best.

Ambrose: It’s actually good to make this point. But without going into too much detail, I’ve been stalked on the phone and my home and hotels, to the point where it’s a little Single White Female scary, though I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna get beaten up and kidnapped by a 15-year-old girl.

>Ambrose: I’ve been stalked fairly regularly for the last two years. I have to go to great lengths to keep that shit at bay."

http://vegasseven.com/2017/03/02/wwes-dean-ambrose-renee-young-power-couple/

The state of "WWE Fans"
>>
Based Dean drawing 10/10 teen girls who'd let him do anything to them while Roman gets nothing but dried up obese middle aged women with ten children by ten different dads
>>
>>2323703
Carter BTFO
>>
>cant fuck the underage ring rats because of renee

thats too bad
>>
>>2323769
>ring rats
more like tumblr girls with daddy issues
>>
Women who like WWE are more unstable than fat neckbeard smarks
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 470x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 470x594px
>>2323723
>This is a 10/10 to Dean marks
>>
>>2323793
why are you posting pictures of your mom on 4chan?
>>
My roommate spent a good amount of the last two years in love with Dean Ambrose.

She had to try to get him to sign an action figure twice before he'd do it, and he rolled his eyes at her when he finally did.

She's since moved on to Jericho
>>
>>2323703
Little 15 year old girl wants the lunatic fringe in her minge and hes complaining.
The absolute madman.
>>
>>2323703
>Dean doesn't want 15 year old puss

Is he a faggot or something?
>>
>>2323773
its 2017 theyre one in the same
>>
>>2323956
He can't get away with it as easily
>>
>>2323821
kek

Squash reply.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.