[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is BMJ such a bully?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0931.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0931.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>Like, it's completely against the wrestler code to ever go through another wrestler's bag. One day, Riley walked into an empty locker room and Cena was just going through his bag. He found some pre-workout vitamins and bitched him out for taking supplements, asking if he 'thinks this is ok.' Like, he was looking for a reason to get him fired.

>We had the match when Linda was running for Congress for the Stand Up For WWE charity shows, and it was a tag match, I think it was a six man tag match if I remember right. And it was me, Hawkins, and Ziggler vs. Riley, and two other baby faces. Cena had made it clear that he wanted Riley to act a certain way and do certain things. And we structured the entire match to his wishes and it went flawlessly as far as we were concerned.

>The second we walked backstage he came up to me and said 'hey where's numbnuts?' And he sees the look on my face and tells me to go get Riley. So all six of us came back and he bitched out Riley in front of the backstage roster -- about how he always tells him to do one thing and he does another, and Cena was 'washing his hands of helping him.' Even Ziggler was like, 'What the hell, man?'
>>
>>2323386
Alex Riley was Cena's bitch boy back in 2011.
>>
File: cena hates riley.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cena hates riley.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>2323386
he learned from guys like Benoit/HHH/HBK/Eddie how to protect "your" spot. I guess he thought that Riley was a danger.
>>
>>2323403
No, he wanted to set an example.
>>
>>2323386
Everything I've seen, read, and heard about Cena indicates he's an absolute cunt but he makes small talk with dying kids so people treat him like a fucking saint.
>>
Riley was a boring bitch
>>
>>2323417
you set an example by destroying someone who could be a threat in the future. he could pic on anyone else but he chose Riley.
>>
>>2323403
DAMN, if he would've decked Del Rio like he did Riley Rio might've attempted murder
>>
File: cena always winslol.png (140KB, 776x1067px) Image search: [Google]
cena always winslol.png
140KB, 776x1067px
Cena gets mad over the most petty shit. It's pathetic
>>
>>2323461
If he looked through Del Rio's bag we would have had a dead perro on our hands
>>
>>2323488
do you have a link to the second book?
>>
>>2323488
JTG got so screwed by everyone
>>
>>2323519
Nope, haven't read it yet
>>
>>2323522
I'm starting to believe JTG has an attitude issue if so many already dislike him. He's acting like everyone is out to get him like he's supposedly the next top star.
>>
>>2323538
Hi john!
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>2323558
YOU WANNA FIGHT?
I'LL RAPE YOU!
HERE COMES THE STEEL CHAIR!
WHAM!
RIGHT IN THE YO YO'S!
DOWN GOES VIRGIL!
NOW HERE COMES THE LEG DROP!
DIE, JTG!
WE RUN THIS SHIT!
>>
>>2323538
Curt said JTG is lazy and shows up every week and hides in the locker room and collects his $50k paycheck each week. Its apparently how he managed to avoid future endeavor for so many years until his match against Santino
>>
>>2323431
I watched a video a few days back where Konnan said Cena was a prick when he first met him. I can understand Cena being like that when he first started and maybe even 5 years ago, but I don't get that vibe from him now.
>>
>>2323598

You watch Keepin it 100?
>>
>>2323598
Well it's over now. like his reign during the mid 00's is probably when he was unapproachable, now he's transitioning away from WWE and going Hollywood, whats the incentive of being a huge prick and have a bad rep ( i.e Take the Rock's route)
>>
>>2323581
much like curt
>>
>>2323386
Because all top guys are.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.