[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most undercard angle going today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-6.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-6.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
Is this the most undercard angle going today?
>>
>>2323124
Is it Apollo's booking or himself that sucks?
>>
>>2323138
both. And also dolph ziggler
>>
>>2323138
Does Crews even have a gimmick or personality? I'm blaming that.
>>
>>2323138
Both, and the fact that he's facing the man with no heat
>>
>>2323138

Ziggler sucks. Look how much better Corbin became since he stopped working with Ziggler
>>
one is just happy to be there and wont ever do anything to jeopardize it

the other had his shot long ago and now it's gone forever
>>
How would you bring life to this feud?

I'd turn Ziggler into a footfag and Crews into a pitfag and make them fight over the superior fetish.
>>
>>2323138
>>2323150
he is the most mild unoffensive black guy ever. He needs to reinvent himself as a thug nigger
>>
>>2323124
Damn Ziggler is really letting himself go, he used to be pretty ripped.
>>
>>2323226
>Look how much better Corbin became
Nah, he's still shit. Actually I think his promo work somehow got even worse. Him "adressing" Ambrose on Smackdown was the fucking drizzling shits. This motherfucker needs to go back to NXT ASAP.
>>
Let's just have another ladder match, bro. Ambrose, Corbin, Ziggler, Kalisto, Crews, Harper, and maybe one other guy, but those six are probably enough. Have HarpGOAT leave with the strap.
>>
>>2323138
He was called up way too early.

I imagine Vince saw his body and didn't know he was 4 feet tall before dragging him out of NXT.
>>
>>2323138
Feuding with Ziggler is a permanent burial.
>>
>>2323335
>t. fatty
>>
>>2323244
have dolph cut a promo one day and "accidentally" botch and call himself dolph nigger before correcting himself
>>
>>2324257
I like it and then crews can be the one black guy in the E who doesn't smile and dance
>>
>>2323264
>criticizing a black guy for NOT being a thug nigger
>>
File: 64c06b2624jason-jordan1.jpg (34KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
64c06b2624jason-jordan1.jpg
34KB, 600x482px
>>2324288
>the one black guy in the E who doesn't smile and dance
>>
>>2324364
Is he even fully black? If not then he gets a free pass
>>
>>2323244
Switch foot with fart and I am bought.
>>
>>2323264
Unironically this. It's not any less offensive than le happy smiley negro and is at least more interesting to watch.
>>
>>2324364
>black
>>
>>2323244
>Go to smark city
>Have a quick Crews vs. Ziggler match
>Crews goes over
>Ziggler does the traditional post match chair beatdown
>Goad crowd into chanting "Thank you Ziggler" or some such
>Apollo grabs a plant from the front row and starts battering him
>Ziggler tries to stop him as if he was really going off script
>Battered too
Double turn is the best I can think of.
>>
File: 1488205011421.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488205011421.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>2323124
>raw sucks ass and is about bullying everyone, nothing interesting going on since KO wont talk to Jericho and nobody else has long term storylines
>smackdown having john cena, dudeĀ“s fucking savage on mic
>randy / wyatt / harper rivalry
>even womens division seems more fun and becky lynch / bliss is a match id wanna see more
>heel ziggler vs apollo actually being fun to watch, holy shit @ that chair match ending

RAW is so weak & tired on 2017 compared to SD
>>
>>2324706
>>2324719
How isn't he?
>>
File: kimbo.jpg (632KB, 900x1377px) Image search: [Google]
kimbo.jpg
632KB, 900x1377px
>>2324720
Oh, and then he grows out the Traditional Heel Beard and starts getting booked like Matanza (both athletic manlets that are also strong as shit) and just comes out and wrecks everyone's shit because he's through playing nice. Maybe reveal Bray was behind it further down the line, idfk.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.