[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She Didnt Burn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: SheDidntBurn.png (116KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
SheDidntBurn.png
116KB, 800x450px
Bray knew of randy's deception. Long before Bray had Rowan move the body. Bray would never reveal his true sanctum. This was a test that randy failed.
>>
Bray's reaction was definitely real. If anything, Rowan moved her himself because after the fight with New Day, he saw bad shit coming if they left her there.
>>
File: CsgHadkWEAAKGQD[1].jpg (46KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
CsgHadkWEAAKGQD[1].jpg
46KB, 650x365px
>>2322558
>>2322569
Did Rowan take the body to the Lake of Reincarnation?
>>
File: shedidntburn_.webm (970KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
shedidntburn_.webm
970KB, 352x288px
>>
Wait, then whose body was in the cabin
>>
>>2322591
There never was a body. Simply a worm infested dirt pile. Either that or the body was replaced with some other poor insignificant soul.
>>
>>2322569
Exactly. Either Twitter isn't canon or the rumors that the angle was stretched out are true and everyone forgot about this. If Bray comes out and was all "haha I just pretended" then he just looks retarded.
>>
>>2322593
>It's mama Abigail
>>
>Broken Hardyz return SD After Mania
>program with Bray
>Rowan comes back, reveals he brought Sister Abigail to the Lake of Rejuvenation
>Bray: "She's here."
>Bray/Erik vs Matt/Nero at next PPV
>Reby attacks Brother Nero handing the Wyatts the win
>Next night on SD, Bray reveals the spirit of Sister Abigail had entered the vessel known as Rebecca Sky.
>She begins being referred to as Sister Abigail (same as Jeff bring Brother Nero)
>Matt comes to realize Bray and Rowan are broken just like he is
>Through the link of Rebecca Sky/Sister Abigail, Bray, Broken Matt, Rowan, and Brother NERO unite House Hardy and the Wyatt Family
>Bray declares that with Abigail's nurturing and the tutelage of the Eater of Worlds and Broken Matt, King Maxel will some day inherit the world
>Harper is eventually DELETED and rejoins through Broken Wyatts as Master Brodie
>The Broken Wyatts: Bray Wyatt, Broken Matt, Brother Nero, Erik Rowan, Senor Benjamin, King Maxel, Sister Abigail, and Master Brodie become the dominant stable on SD for the next two years
>>
>>2322581
>Sister Abigail resurrects and is used to bring in the Hardys

Holy fug
>>
>>2322940
>Big Script Ward playing 52D chess with us
Is there anything this man cannot do
>>
shit...
>>
>>2322558
I saw that reddit post too.
>>
>>2322597
He could be pretending to make Orton think he actually did something to lure him into a trap
>>
>>2322940
Oh god yes.
>>
I would never even thought I'd say this but I'm actually seriously invested into a Wyatt storyline. Why is /smack/ so good, bros?
>>
I just like how they finally give more complex storylines
>>
>>2322774
This is so stupid.

Please happen.
>>
Yes we all browse reddit too
>>
>>2322774
>King Maxel gets his WWE debut pin over Chinless

YES!
YES!
YES!
>>
>>2323070
this, fuck you OP
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.