[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kurt Angle is being reported to joining the RAW brand after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1289374982.jpg (291KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1289374982.jpg
291KB, 680x1020px
>Kurt Angle is being reported to joining the RAW brand after Wrestlemania
WTF

KING KURT IS A BLUE BRAND MAN THROUGH AND THROUGH. HE WAS THE LEADER OF THE SMACKDOWN SIX ON PAUL (PAUL) HEYMAN'S SMACKDOWN! HE BELONGS TO SMACKDOWN!
>>
He belongs on Smackdown, but Raw needs him more. Anything to get rid of Foley assuming Angle is going to be a GM.
>>
where did you hear this?
>>
>No Kurt Angle mentoring AA
Reeeee.
>>
File: IMG_5301.png (62KB, 660x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5301.png
62KB, 660x874px
>>2322556
>We just can't stop winning, Rawlphas. Smackdownetty BTFO!
>>
>>2322574
Yeah, that worked wonders for Shelton Benjamin and especially Charlie Haas' careers.
>>
>>2322556
>that pic
Kek
>>
As noted yesterday, Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com is reporting that Kurt Angle is expected to appear on the post-WrestleMania 33 RAW on April 3rd in Orlando, Florida. In an update, Johnson reported that Angle is also scheduled for the post-WrestleMania SmackDown taping, which is also taking place in Orlando. Angle will be inducted earlier that weekend into the WWE Hall of Fame.
>>
>>2322589
God damn the Raw after WM is honestly better than WM itself the past fees years. I was on my feet when Ziggler won the belt that one year on Raw. Gonna mark out big time for my fav of all time Angle.

I don't even care if he doesn't wrestle. Most natural talent at this fake shit I have ever seen.
>>
>>2322574

AA need to be fucking cut immediately

What an awful "gimmick"
>>
>>2322574
It would make people disinterested in AA and interested in Kurt more and you'd hear WE WANT ANGLE chants all day.
>>
>>2322614
It's incredible how good he was basically the instant he debuted. Consider that almost everyone takes years if not a decade or more to get just to that level.
>>
>>2322614
>God damn the Raw after WM
>actually wanting the forced Meme Sail crowd trying to get themselves over
>>
>>2322616
so in other words it would explicitly expose how boringly shit AA is?
>>
>>2322615
American beta are the most bland and boring thing in WWE
>>
>>2322579
>Needs an icon from SD to compete with SD
>>
>>2322614
I think it's more because WM has been stinkers during recent memories
>>
>all these redditors
>>
Smackdownies on suicide watch!

>>2322574
Even Based Angle can't fix those charisma vacuums.
>>
>>2322582
Jeez, why didn't you just drop Luther Reigns while you're at it if you're naming go-nowhere shitters.

>>2322620
>every crowd I don't like is Full Sail

>>2322614
>>2322618
Angle was apparently good even on house shows before his debut.

>ywn see the Angle vs. Owen match

>>2322615
>>2322623
>>2322625
>>2323828
>being THIS wrong
>>
>>2322556
Of course, why wouldn't you try to fix the shit show by adding people?

Hell, RAM is probably taking AJ, Cena and Miz after Wrestlemania too, traded for some shitters. And when Smackdown still turns out to be the A-show Vince is going to move anyone else who is even remotely over and get buttflustered because his daughter keeps fucking up.

Gotta make Roman look strong, member?
>>
>>2322560
Implying Bryan doesn't also need to go
>>
>Angle's going to RAW to replace Foley
>Angle's going to be emasculated by Stephanie every week
KeK
>>
>>2323993
angle has had sex with stephanie
>>
>>2324003
Bestiality sex?

Or "that" kind of perverted sex?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.