[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucha Underground is DEAD!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1080full-melissa-santos.jpg (98KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080full-melissa-santos.jpg
98KB, 1080x1080px
Unless LU picks up massive steam on Netflix- which it won't, because non-WWE wrestling never draws a dime these days- then I don't see LU surviving beyond Season 4. It'd be a miracle if they didn't get cancelled before then.
>>
no memeing, probably. El Rey isnt doing so well and LU isnt super cheap to make
>>
That lady could propel herself with that fart voltage
>>
Doesn't help that top stars are leaving.
>>
>>2322350

Yeah and supposedly their top stars like Pentagon had a falling out with the parent company AAA. So LU is a sinking ship
>>
>>2322360

I would love to taste her toes. Then taste the rest of her body.
>>
File: 1485292937627.gif (2MB, 175x185px) Image search: [Google]
1485292937627.gif
2MB, 175x185px
At least we had some fun, even if it dies. Who knows how much Netflix will do, and it starts airing there on 15th March.

Still, it's the flagship show of El Rey. Doubt it will die so quickly.
>>
This mid season break is fucking stupid.
>>
>>2322374
Right before Mundo taking Mack's ass to slam town
>>
>>2322343
people watch this poorly lit crap?
>>
>>2322405

yeah that's pretty much its gimmick
>>
File: melissa.webm (1MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
melissa.webm
1MB, 640x800px
>>2322405
>>
Netflix drones watch anything and everything "new" on there.
So yes, expect normies to flock to LU in a month or two.
>>
>>2322601
>wrestling getting popular again

I want to believe
>>
>>2322613
There is a GLOW series coming too
>>
>>2322636
women wrestling isn't a draw.
>>
File: 1408385060996.gif (260KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1408385060996.gif
260KB, 150x113px
>>2322360
>That lady could propel herself with that fart voltage
>>
>>2322644
It's a show by the OITNB creator.

They have the lesbian market at least
>>
Post sources. I read that they were increasing LU output in S4.

Why shouldn't it be a success? It's better than WWE in every way. Netflix is the perfect platform for it. LU is going over.
>>
The only threat to LU now that they're on Netflix is AAA's shit management and terrible contract deals.
>>
>>2322343
>last episode of Lucha
> Pentagon finally makes it and wins the LU championship
>Dario comes out
>"Congratchulations Pentagon. Howeber, chu still have one more opponent"
>then a voice
>"YOU SEE PENNAGON"
>Triple H, Vince and Roman appear at the top
>"THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT IN THE END, THE GAME ALWAYS GOES OVER"
>Roman charges the ring
>O N E Spear
>Roman becomes champ
>Vince kicks Dario in the balls, declares himself the new Lucha God
>fans burn the temple to the ground
>>
>>2322343
>>2322350

You guys are SO wrong. Without endangering myself I will state that AAA is doing extremely well. They gross almost a million dollars in cash beer sales per event in Mexico. LU became a way to make side money and use AAA talents. Even if El Rey goes under they will remain somewhere. LU has come a long way and isn't just disappearing overnight. Dorians pockets are way too deep for that to happen.
>>
>>2322594
>can't dance
>>
>LU became a way to make side money
LU doesn't make any money! They don't even charge for a ticket. Unless you mean it's a way for the boys to make money then sure. But getting less then 80k viewers could kill LU's existance on El Rey. And then what? Amazon streaming? Netlix? POP TV? Destination America?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.