[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

31 DAYS UNTIL THE BIG DOG ENDS THE UNDERCARDER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (64KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 650x366px
31 DAYS UNTIL THE BIG DOG ENDS THE UNDERCARDER
>>
It's weird how you're excited about Roman being in a low-card match. I would think you'd want him doing something better.

If he was still US champion, for instance, he could be defending against Strowman either to open the show or as the second-to-last match. Instead, they have to waste all that buildup on a Fastlane match and Roman is going to have to wrestle a glacial pace to make Taker look good.
>>
>>2322096
Of course I am excited for the GOAT to be the one to retire the Undercarder

Meanwhile you get excited by Axelmania
>>
>>2322098
I don't think he'd retire without fighting Cena.

Hey, maybe Take will interfere at Fastlane to get revenge for Rumble. I could see an indecisive victory make Strowman angry. How would you feel about an Undertake v Reigns v Strowman triple threat at Mania?

I think that could help hide how slow the dead man is getting, honestly.
>>
BASED Taker fimna end the Lowman Haynes experiment with direct orders from Vince

Get ready Romancucks
>>
>>2322106
I also think they've probably heard some of the fans ask for AJ too. Both of those matches are money on the table.
>>
>>2322113
AJ will be facing Shane and you know it
>>
>>2322114
I don't mean at Mania though. Undertaker had a pretty productive 2015 that showed he can do more than one match a year, and he did cut that "Wrestlemania will not define me" promo.
>Roman at Wrestlemania
>AJ at Summerslam
>John at Survivor Series
And he could retire after that with a pretty good final year. Sethetty will be the only Shieldfag without an Undertaker match.
>>
>>2322116
>Sethetty will be the only Shieldfag without an Undertaker match.
I like the way ye think Poof Mongz
>>
>>2322117
Well no sense being a Negative Nancy about Reigns this close to Mania, it's just going to spoil the big night for me. Plus he's been booked properly for a few months now. So I figure why not meet you somewhere in the middle so we can enjoy the next month on here? Besides, ever since I came to the conclusion that the entire Shield is the problem, not just Roman, I've realized that Roman is actually the least offensive of the three.

Did you get a laugh out of the crowd shitting on Seth last Raw when his promo was supposed to be emotional? Those guys would not stop yelling at him and you could see it on his face how much it bothered him. Potentially buried the entire HHH feud.
>>
>>2322137
>Did you get a laugh out of the crowd shitting on Seth last Raw when his promo was supposed to be emotional? Those guys would not stop yelling at him and you could see it on his face how much it bothered him. Potentially buried the entire HHH feud.

CM PUNK, CM PUNK, CM PUNK
BOOOORINNG, BOOOOORINNG
*silence*

Yes I enjoyed every minute of that lego dicked Armenian fuck getting btfo, he is so shit
>>
>>2322117
Remember Undercarder went out of retirement just to have a match with Deanetty.

Then when asked which opponents he wants to feud after Bray Wyatt one of the names on the list was Based Big Dog.
>>
>>2322137
>we
>>
>>2322088
If he Buries Undercarder at Mania I will be /BigDog/ for life.

Sadly it won't happen and he will face Braun?
>>
Serious question here: is Roman really 6 foot 3 and 265 pounds?
>>
>>2322450
Lol imagine being this guy
>>
>>2322531
huh?
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
I thought Cena was gonna fight the Undertaker at WrestleMania? Thank god it didn't happen, that would've been a long ass bathroom break for me and possibly making me not watch the rest of the show if I get distracted with something elsd
>>
File: 1446316786506.jpg (96KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
1446316786506.jpg
96KB, 800x437px
>>2322778
>"""""fight"""""
>>
>>2322495
>believing WWE statistics

Roman is like 6'0-6'1 and about 230-240 pounds

I saw Daniel Bryan in real life, he's like 5'7/5'8 and is billed as 5'11

t. 6'1 guy
>>
30 days soon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.