[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's going to be the guy that makes Roman Reigns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Mick_Foley.png (219KB, 402x402px)
Mick_Foley.png
219KB, 402x402px
Who's going to be the guy that makes Roman Reigns?
>>
Heath Slater
>>
>Orton
>Bryan
>Lesnar
>Show
>Wyatt
>HHH

Over 6 "coronations"
Never drew a cheer
>>
Undercarder. This year. Orlando.
>>
Vince.

>YEEEEERRRRR FYAIRRREEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Make him unemployed.
>>
>>2322089
So he'll stand next to you on the employment line where you can get his autograph?
>>
>>2321882
Considering the guys he's already had matches with and still couldn't get him over, no one. They need to change him entirely before anyone will cheer for him.
>>
Getting cheered by smarks is a detriment to Roman's career.
>>
>>2322094
cringe
>>
>>2321882

The Rock will
Here's how it's gonna go down

>Lesnar will get btfo yet again by Goldberg at Mania
>Lesnar comes out post WM RAW all seething
>He demands Goldberg come out for one more chance
>He waits, Goldy doesn't come out
>Lesnar flips his shit, starts attacking the crew, commentators
>The Rocks music hits
>He comes down to the ring
>He talks to Brock like Rock only can
>Says "You know Brock there's no shame in not being able to beat Goldberg, I never. But I'm still the great one. You should calm your ass down, and stop acting like a 300 pound, red faced baby"
>Brock snaps, attacks Rock, but Rock counters. Puts the rock bottom on him
>Goes for the people's elbow but Brock bounces up
>Hits Rock with an F5
>Puts him the Kimura and is about to break his arm but then...
>Roman comes running to the ring
>Lesnar vacates the ring, walks off laughing
>Rock vs Lesnar storyline leading up to SS
>Rock puts up a good fight, but Brock brutalises him and beats him and finally does break his arm with the Kimura
>After SS Brock says the WHOLE Anaoi family will pay for The Rocks stupidity
>Over the next few months Brock and Heyman attack various members of the family
>Brock stalks them at a park having a family BBQ
>He runs in and attacks Rikishi, Sika, The Usos and Haku at the BBQ, F5s galore!
>Brock becomes champion during this time for his last run
>Roman win the rumble, vows revenge on Brock for The Rock and the attack on his family
>Lesnar Vs Roman 2 at Mania (with Heyman offering a title vs career stipulation so Brock can end their family's future in the business)
>Roman wins with interference from The Rock with a rock bottom
>The whole Anaoi family comes out, give him a family beat down and celebrate in the ring with Roman hoisted on their shoulders. Brock leaves WWE

This is how it gets done
>>
>>2321882
Roman Reigns made Roman Reigns babygirl.
>>
>>2322223
*Anoa'i family sorry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.