[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that pop OVER AS FUCK SMARKS MAD AS FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>that pop

OVER AS FUCK

SMARKS MAD AS FUCK
>>
>>2320048
I can see two easy pops right there.
>>
>>2320048
>NU-MALE SMARKS MAD AS FUCK
Fixed it for you
>>
Reddit love Nikki
>>
>>2320048
Why do smarks hate chads and stacies?

They love Owens and Bayley but can't stand Reigns or Nikki.
>>
But you guys are smarks too
>>
>>2320171
lmao are you high. Every single thread about her they collectively shit on her. She won a couple of fan polls a few weeks ago and they were absolutely fuming that it wasn't becky or bayley.
>>
>>2320181
BNBWTS
>>
>>2320177
this is anti-smark territory kid
>>
>>2320187
There is no such thing as an anti-smark. Everyone here is a smark, opinions just differ
>>
>>2320194
Speak for ya self
>>
>>2320194
First day on /asp/, lil guy?
>>
File: 1488373586585.jpg (51KB, 634x430px) Image search: [Google]
1488373586585.jpg
51KB, 634x430px
>>2320194
>Everyone here is a retard
Fixed it for you
>>
>>2320194
am i being worked or are you genuinely retarded?
>>
File: 1488338977020.gif (3MB, 217x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488338977020.gif
3MB, 217x200px
>>2320173
>>2320173
They wish they were them. They wish they had their winning attitude, their confidence, their will, their status, everything. But loser smarks are always the type who put themselves down, who are too lazy or too unmotivated to change themselves for the better. And they look up to people like Owens and Bayley because they're not the typical wrestler, they're nu-wrestlers. Now guys like Owens or Dbry can definitely contend in the ring and go all out, I won't knock them there. But they come up short in looks and charisma. In other words a vanilla midget. They're great in the ring but just as bland of a wrestler as the default CAW.

HHH can bring in all the indy manlets he wants, it doesn't mean the business will change. Charismatic big guys who can not only walk the walk and talk the talk but can tell a convincing story and captivate the audience at the same time, will always draw dimes. You can't change that.
>>
>>2320214
WORKED
>>
OBESE NU MALE SMARKS BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 320x220px
>>2320214
All of this is correct. Wrestling is a story being told at the end of the day, not a real competitive sport. It relies on larger than life characters doing seemingly superhuman things. Big guys draw, that's a fact. No amount of vanilla indie midgets invading or autistic nu male screeching will ever change that.
>>
>>2320048
cringe
>>
Nikki triggers nu-males like no other. Must give them PTSD high-school flashbacks.
>>
reminds the obese losers of the women that always ignored them in high school. Booing is their pathetic revenge
>>
>>2320048
based
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.