[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Raven?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Raven.jpg (117KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Raven.jpg
117KB, 1024x576px
How do you feel about Raven?
>>
>>2320030
Made ECW
>>
Ravenetty never drew a dime
>>
Fantastic. Should have been a world champion in WCW if not for Hogan and "muh politics"

Weirdly enough, he peaked as an in ring guy from 2003-2005.
>>
I'm just waiting for someone to post THAT Raven gif.

YOU know the one.
>>
>>2320030
WHAT ABOUT HIM?
>>
File: wcwpromo5.jpg (34KB, 354x480px) Image search: [Google]
wcwpromo5.jpg
34KB, 354x480px
>>2320030
Basic ring work to the naked eye, but he was actually really good at what he did, especially for psychology.

GOAT tier storylines - Anyone who wants to check him out should actually watch episodes of ECW or WCW in order so that he can tell his story.

Also got a fuckin great look
>>
>>2320030
Underrated af
>>
Remember when he took Kanyon to his moms house where it was revealed that Raven was a spoiled rich kid and Sandman was his yuppie neighbor and that he also had a crush onRoddy Piper and kept his picture in his bedroom and would stare at it
>>
he was great, incredibly underrated
>>
>>2320040
lol if you think Hogan gave a single fuck about raven
>>
The best was when Family Man Chris Benoit wanted to fight him, but Raven always refused and would be all like no you can fight Hammer or Kid Man. Then Benoit fought him and slapped his chest and it was all red from broken blood vessels and then he passed out smiling to the crippler crossface. Also Benoit cut some really shitty promo to Raven. I can't believe they gave that vanilla midget the world championship
>>
Good in ECW.
>>
His new podcast is alright
>>
>>2320406
Not Raven individually, but Hogan's stranglehold on the main event/belt.
>>
His feud with CM Punk was quite enjoyable
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.