[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undertaker appreciation thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

Undertaker appreciation thread?
>>
>>2319720
Based, Undertaker is great. Fuck the haters.
>>
Never got why so many of you don't like him, he's a great wrestler in my opinion.
>>
>>2319720
One of the GOATs
>>
>>2319735
This - Undertaker is one of the greatest competitors in wrestling history. My favourite match of his was when Triple H and I fought inside Hell in a Cell, the defining moment of Wrestlemania 28!
>>
>>2319720
He's one of the greatest dime drawers ever.
>>
File: johnson-ahmed.jpg (14KB, 250x302px) Image search: [Google]
johnson-ahmed.jpg
14KB, 250x302px
Ezekiel Jackson is better
>>
>>2319720
Yeah.

Even BMJ agrees and /asp/ knows that Cena is a GOAT so it takes a GOAT to recognize another GOAT.
>>
>>2319735
/asp/ is strange.

They dont like GOATS like Taker but they like no draw, no dimes jobber midcarder Miz.
>>
>>2319720
the greatest pure striker in the wwe
>>
Legends are always on the A+ show
>>
>>2319720
>>2319738
>>2319743
>>2319744
>>2319770
Hello Mark, still angry about Wrestlemania XXX?
>>
He's ok
>>
>>2319720
>>2319738
>>2319743
>>2319744
>>2319770
>>2319773
Undercarder SEETHING
>>
>>2319779
>>2319786
Yes, as a fan of the deadman as well as an objective analyst of the business, the decision to allow Brock Lesnar to go over Undertaker was ludicrous. My streak was the biggest draw every year and losing it has hurt the business immeasurably.
>>
>>2319720
>>2319738
>>2319743
>>2319744
>>2319770
>>2319773
>>2319779
>>2319785
>>2319786
You goyim need to shut up! Goldberg is the GOAT!
>>
>>2319791
This. I can't believe I agreed to that, one of the worst decisions in the history of the company. I'd love to see which goof agreed to that.
>>
Can't wait to retire Mark at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2319796
Why did you steal GOATberg's finisher, you retarded Samoan?
>>
>>2319786
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH....HHHOOOOOOOO
YEYYYYYYYY
>>
Undertaker is the greatest character in sports entertainment! The man who came up with the gimmick must have been a genius, he's over with everyone despite all his problems. Why can't I do the same with Roman...
>>
He really needs at least 1 more title run
>>
None of you got what it takes to step in the middle of the ring with The Game! The fact of the matter is you are all b-plus players compared to the King of Kings! You see, the Cerebral Assassin is the GOAT. Terra Ryzing has the most underrated gimmick in the history of this buisness that Paul Levesque will save from anti-draws like all of you!
>>
>>2319720
A little disturbed by your obsession with the "Taker doesn't draw" meme, but I was have quite a laugh till >>2319833
had to ruin it
>>
>>2319987
It's just funny. Taker has always had an "untouchable" reputation, but he kinda deserves it after hearing about what he did to DDP and allegedly did to Kanyon.

A guy named Mark thinking he's a bigger star than he is writes itself.
>>
>>2320034
What did he do to them
>>
>>2319720
Huge fan of the legendary Undertaker. I was on the verge of tears watching him, Triple H and Shawn Michaels hugging on the ramp at Wrestlemania 28.
>>
>>2320066
not sure about kanyon but buried the fuck out of ddp when he came to WWF/E

for what reason isn't exactly known but word is it's either because he was from wcw, or because ddp used to type up his matches in advance and taker didn't like it; took it as disrespect
>>
>>2319720
taketty vs hbgay is still the best E match ever and you can't deny it
>>
>>2320066
Buried DDP for having a hotter wife and Kanyon for being a faggot.
>>
>>2319735
>>2319743
>>2319769
It's a meme, you dips.
>>
Yep, he is one of the greatest of all time
>>
>>2320276
This, hating Undertaker has always been a meme.

I can't wait for the deadman vs Roman Reigns. My matches are always great at Mania.
>>
>>2320138
>being too young to have seen Austin/Bret and Austin/Rock
>>
>>2320373
Austin/Rock is kinda a weird choice because it was all hype and circumstance and not a stand-out actual wrestling match, probably like the third best on it's card (assume you're referring to wm17)
Austin/Bret you're right though.
Honestly you don't even need to delve into the past. Fucking Cena/AJ was better. Taketty/HBKuck was just shallow finisher spam that make Cena matches look like orchestrated masterpieces.
>>
GOAT
>>
File: you.jpg (41KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
41KB, 396x396px
>>2319750
>3 hours ago
>no reply

Kek, have a (You)
>>
>>2320378
Don't really see how you can accuse HBK/Taker of finisher spamming and then say Cena/AJ was better. There was wayyy more finisher spamming in Cena/AJ.

Plus there were cooler moments.
The skinning-the-cat into a tombstone. Taker/HBK using each other to pull themselves up.
The infamous plancha onto the cameraman.
Taker catching HBK in the tombstone off the moonsault.
>>
>>2320398
You forgot to put "Mr. Calloway" in the name-field.
>>
>>2319720
He's had some pretty epic moments. Remember when Undertaker came out on a chariot and I raised my hands shooting lightning that made the ring collapse?
>>
>>2319720
If taker died today this board would be filled with appreciation boards. I hate current wrestling fans. You have no idea what works and you had no idea what you want. Kill yourself
>>
>>2319720
LEGEND
>>
>>2320394
Thanks anon
>>
It's impossible not to cheer for him when you see him live.
>>
>>2321225
Is "Trooth Bombz" one of undertaker's nicknames?
>>
I appreciate the undertaker because it makes changing the channel easier.
>>
>>2320398
>implying AJ has a finisher
>>
>>2321257
He does. The phenomenal forearm and the styles clash. Just that he buried harper by beating him with a non-finisher instead.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25cTwm1Lx9w

I miss these spooky video packages
It would probably scare the kiddies too much these days
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.