[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: borebon cuckbins.jpg (51KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
borebon cuckbins.jpg
51KB, 642x361px
Real talk what's the deal. Can't speak worth shit and average in-ring at best.
>>
>>2319456
The Deep Six looks cool

Other than that, I got no idea. Most likely just another flavour of the month.
>>
File: IMG_9026.jpg (23KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9026.jpg
23KB, 313x470px
>>2319456
Oops, Wrong picture
>>
>>2319473
OP here. fuck off with this.
BBD is living in your head but this is a borebon cuckbins thread
>>
Good work ethic, company man, steadily improving. WWE has a tendency as of the last decade or so to push people to the moon on those grounds (Cena, Reigns) instead of waiting until they've actually improved and become entertaining.
>>
He's a solid promo and rarely has a bad match.

Worse guys have been pushed.
>>
>>2319480
>seething
>>
File: IMG_9027.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9027.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>>2319499
>Worse guys have been pushed.

Oops, forgot pic related
>>
>>2319499
>He's a solid promo

[citation needed]

>>2319504
yes ya r lil guy
>>
File: 1487431744476.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1487431744476.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>>2319480
>Borebon Cuckbin
>>
>>2319456
e-drones like latching onto mediocre cucks like themselves
>>
>>2319499
>He's a solid promo and rarely has a bad match.

His promo last night was shit and he's been in a lot of multi-man matches with top talent recently.
A lot of his singles stuff sucks.

>>2319519
Cringe
>>
>>2319456
Vince likes em Big.
Sadly Corbin is also big in the gut.
Makes Aslobka look like Bayley
>>
>>2319510
I thought his promo where he name-dropped Virgil was GOAT.

>>2319508
I was actually referring to Diesel or Luger.
>>
>>2319523
When was the last time Corbin had a singles match that was outright BAD?

Takeover: RIVAL?
>>
>>2319456
there's no deal. he gets no reaction when he comes out. few trolls on an imageboard are not something to base a popularity of someone.
>>
>>2319548
Probably the last time he had a singles match on PPV
His dolph matches were fucking shit
>>
>>2319566
His last singles match on PPV was the Chairs Match against good Lucha thing
>>
>>2319480
>Little Bitch marks getting worked by the Lone Wolf
Based
>>
>>2319456
>Angry teenager who thinks he's edgy because he "collects knives" and "has done karate for like ever so don't mess with me bro"

Great heel. Love seeing him get punched.
>>
>teenage angst shtick
>balding

Ouch.
>>
>>2319456
Consistent improvement. He was as bad as bad can get when he started on NXT. Then he got alright. Now he's decent and getting pretty good.

It's also easier to get behind people who are obviously going to get a push. Cesaro might be a better wrestler but Corbin is already more likely to get a world title than he is. Same with Braun. It's enjoyable to see new wrestlers not get shit on by creative.
>>
File: Scott-Steiner.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Steiner.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
>>2319456
It's a shame you fucking nerds on the internet wouldn't know a draw if it hit you over the head [spoiler]With an end of days[/spoiler]. This guy is clearly lining up to be top star in the company (as far as heels are concerned at least, I don't see him being redone as a face).

>b-but his physique!
Vanilla Midgets like Bryan have flabbier and more disgusting chests than Baron and people tend to worship them, its typical smark hypocrisy.
>>
>>2321851
His phisque is not bad, he is tall. He just needs to be a little more jacked bit I think its not a big problem.
I am ok with his hair as long as it makes faggots seething.
His biggest problem is that he is not natural on the mic but I hope he will improve it soon.
>>
>>2321860
Yeah when hes neutral he sounds kinda average, my favorite stuff is whenever he spergs out and loses his shit at someone (recent example, getting eliminated by dean at either EC or the Battle Royal)
>>
>>2321851
Reminder that Steiner was a legit 5'11"
>>
>>2321867
I was talking about Corbin.
>>
D E E P S E X
>>
get a clue
>>
Yeah, he sucks. The dick sucking he got after that Triple Threat with AJ and Dolph was unbearable.

>>2319484
>Cena

Love that revisionist history.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.