[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God, I hope Corbin beats this cunt and takes the IC title off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Retard.gif (2MB, 380x302px) Image search: [Google]
Retard.gif
2MB, 380x302px
God, I hope Corbin beats this cunt and takes the IC title off of him. Everyone was right, Miz should never have lost it in the first place. At least he tried to make the title into something more respectable than it has been in years, he actually put effort into making the it a big deal.

But what does this clown do with it? He mocks it any chance he gets, making shitty jokes about how it smells and he needs a new one, and every time he walks out into the ring, he takes the belt off and literally drops it on the floor like it was a piece of garbage.

Fuck this guy. I don't know how good of a champion Corbin might be, but he sure as hell can't be worse than Dean.
>>
have sex
>>
>>2319343
t. Deanetty mark
>>
>>2319342
Wrestling's scripted retard. Call Vince if you want the title to mean something.
>>
>>2319363
Since when was anyone ever scripted to throw their belts on the ground? You stupid fuck.
>>
IC belt is stupid, Miz convinced himself it mattered because he was an egomaniac that deluded himself into thinking it was prestigious

Dean is wacky, sure, but everyone else in the company, in kayfabe, understands it's just a reason for storylines
>>
>>2319366
Stone Cold Steve Austin. Ever heard about that guy, kid? Please rethink your life.
>>
File: zack-ryder-ic-177232.jpg (95KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
zack-ryder-ic-177232.jpg
95KB, 1024x576px
Miz never should've won the IC Title in the first place.

>At least he tried to make the title into something more respectable than it has been in years, he actually put effort into making the it a big deal.

kek this revisionist history again?

The IC Title was irrelevant until Miz cut a worked shoot on a retired wrestler because, like always, he can only get over via leeching off somebody else.

Remember when he took a month off to film a movie nobody watched?
>>
>>2319342
>Miz could have lost the belt to BMJ starting the IC Title Open Challenge
>Loses it to Deanetty instead
Kill me now
>>
>>2319462
Oh boy, another Cena wins LOL tour. Because the last one ended so well.

>>2319459
>"working"
>literally not on TV
>>
>>2319342

>every time he walks out into the ring, he takes the belt off and literally drops it on the floor like it was a piece of garbage.

He did the same thing with the WWE champion belt. This lazy nonchalant piece of crap really needs to be endeavored. He's not impressing anyone with this laidback persona
>>
>>2319535
>he needs to be fired 'cause I'm being worked by his gimmick

MY FRIEND MARK
>>
>>2319551
>gimmick

Looks like someone didn't see the podcast :^)
>>
>>2319454
Miz is objectively a better champion than Dean "lol dude chillax i'm just tryna bring positive vibes lmao" Ambrose.
>>
>>2319342
Repeat after me:

Dean Ambrose ruins everything he touches.
>>
Damn you're uironically worked

>>2320707
Hi Carter
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.