[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP TNA: MARIA KANELLIS AND MIKE BENETT LEAVE TNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: Maria-njpw-gifs-003.gif (4MB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
Maria-njpw-gifs-003.gif
4MB, 400x323px
>Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis-Bennett have departed TNA, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

>Their respective contracts expired in late 2016 and they had been working on per appearance deals over the last set of TNA TV tapings. TNA management had attempted to sign the pair to new contracts and according to one source, had agreed to terms with the company only to later inform TNA they would not be signing. So, the pair are already done and will not be working this week's TV tapings. The pair just appeared in the extremely entertaining Allie-Braxton Sutter wedding segment.

>Maria Kanellis first broke into the business in 2004 as part of the WWE Diva Search. While she did not win, she impressed the company enough to be signed to a deal and by the end of the year, she was on the company's main roster. She left the company in 2010 and went on to record a musical project before making her way to Ring of Honor after becoming involved with her soon to be husband, Mike Bennett.

>Bennett first broke into the business in the New England wrestling scene after being trained by Bob Evans. Bennett was hired by Ring of Honor in 2010. Bennett was initially rejected by the ROH audience but was able to take that rejection and use it to his advantage as he improved as a performer. Maria at his side only added to the heat and the pair soon became a very good act together, working for ROH and New Japan Pro Wrestling.

>The couple left ROH at the end of 2015 when the company opted to let their deals lapse, leaving the door open for the pair to sign with TNA, where Mike was rechristened "Miracle Mike Bennett" and Maria became one of the central figures of the Knockouts division, doing some of her best mic work to date and being the impetus for the Allie character getting over with the audience.
>>
this is a good thing
>>
maria was retiring anyway and bennett is terrible
>>
>losing literally all their main dimedrawers
the state of impactetty
>>
Their roster filled with nobodies
>>
File: 1481589915694.png (715KB, 618x718px) Image search: [Google]
1481589915694.png
715KB, 618x718px
>>2318473
>yfw Vince comes out at the last episode of Impact with Roman and put all the belts on him

THE ABSOLUTE SHANTY TOWN OF IMPACT
>>
>>2318480
She's been their best heel, even if she can't wrestle.
>>
File: Maria-Kanellis-Feet-1833772.jpg (87KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Maria-Kanellis-Feet-1833772.jpg
87KB, 1080x1080px
>ywn be her sandals
>>
>Screw Billy
>Everybody starts walking out.
Literally karma.
>>
>>2318691
Her feet aren't particularly impressive
>>
>>2318711
>losing someone who is going to retire and a literal who that rode her coat tails and ass to get a job
Lel losing the hardyz and Galloway was a loss this is money saved
>>
>>2318855
Where's Galloway going? LU, ROH, NJPW?
>>
>>2318473
First: god bless New Japan's camera men.

>>2318480
Bennett's mediocre in the ring, but he's done fantastic character work recently. He was hilarious in that stupid wedding bit they did last week.

I don't know if Maria will retire. WWE might hire her just to flesh out the Total Divas cast since the Bellas are retiring and Paige is probably gone.
>>
>>2318885
Probably back to WWE
>>
File: tumblr_nnu3s7WTSO1tsqlmuo1_400.gif (980KB, 377x211px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnu3s7WTSO1tsqlmuo1_400.gif
980KB, 377x211px
Send Maria to WWE and put her on Raw so Karl Anderson can get over. He and Gallows are too talented to be suffering in the tag division like they are.

Give a good brother some booty to dance with.
>>
File: mariasass.jpg (466KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
mariasass.jpg
466KB, 2048x1536px
>allowing Maria to leave

for what purpose?
>>
>>2318480
>bennett
He might suck in ring, but has a great personality. I started to like him alot
>>
>>2318885
WCPW
>>
>>2318473
Please tell me they at least finished this story with Allie
>>
>maria and bennet leave
>eli drake still in tna

I need him in the WWE, dammit.
>>
>>2318473
What's the odds that Maria or Mike going to WWE?
>>
Nooo. Not Maria. I need to see that perfect Ass on TV
>>
Mia Yim is jumping off as well.

How can TNA recover from this?
>>
>>2319783
I really think they won't.
That whole 10% of indy bookings deal is going to cause everyone to leave.
If EC3 announces he's gone, then they might as well go out of business.
>>
>>2319753
You can see it in WWE network from now on.
>>
>>2318473
Good riddance
>>
>>2319800
I mean who do they even have left at this point? Lashley is only with them because they let him do MMA on the side and at his age he probably won't be eager to fight in MMA for much longer so I wonder how soon he's leaving TNA. Aside from him, EC3 and Eli Drake who is left?
>>
>>2320117
>who is left?

The Wolves
Moose

Don't try and pretend Bennett was anything special
>>
>>2319588
Yes it pretty much ended last week
>>
>>2320126
>the wolves

Does anybody even give a shit about them?
Moose is a good worker, if only he pushed himself harder in the gym.
>>
>>2320239
I will never understand the hype around Eddie Edwards for instance, dude is so fucking mediocre.
>>
File: r-truth.gif (558KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
r-truth.gif
558KB, 194x200px
>>2318473
Maria is a low-key goddess. She's too good for fucking Mike Bennett.
>>
>>2320431
He is utter crap tbhqhqh. I'm happy to be there gimmick doesn't help.
>>
>>2320481
It works even less because nobody in their right mind would actually be happy to be in TNA right now.
>>
>>2319700
Fucking this
>Roman you're not the guy, you're just a dummy Yeah!
>>
>>2318480
>Bennett
>terrible
pick one
>>
>>2320591
Bennet is great on the mike
>>
>>2320239
>>2320431
I always liked Davey and was never really a fan of Eddie, but they are a damn good tag team
>>
>>2320591
>>2320594
Fuck off Mike
>>
>>2318473
Bennet to 205 Live?
>>
>>2318480
>bennett is terrible
this. he was the Janetty of the kingdom
>>
>>2320605
Only has a career because of his wife. Can any other wrestler say that?
>>
>>2320431
He's the male Bayley, at least his wife is hot
>>
>>2320606
Rusev and Marc Mero
>>
>>2320616
Try again
>>
>>2318473
The sad part it's that TNA are replacing them for del Rio and his slag.
>>
>>2320623
Wrong
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.